8-Day Belize Beach Getaway at Robert’s Grove – From $1,298 Adults / $555 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS UNTIL DECEMBER 15, 2018
Enclaved in the Caribbean, surrounded by beautiful beaches and crystalline waters, is this Tropical Paradise just a few hours away from most North American airports. Belize beach resorts provide the ultimate beachfront accommodations. Enjoy comfortably a week at the beach in Placencia Peninsula also known as “Barefoot Perfect.” Once there, you will take on two special tours and have leisure time to lay on the beautiful sand, swim in beach, and rest under the sun. Sightsee the town, visit Maya ruins, meet the locals, have access to some of the world’s premiere scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing to soothe your inner adventurer.
This 8-day Belize Beach Getaway at Placencia Peninsula features a relaxing vacation package on the beaches of Placencia at Roberts Grove Beachfront Resort. Freely, enjoy a great white sand beach, three pools, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, and bicycling. Enjoy your holiday further while partaking on an exploration of the Lubaantum Maya Site and a snorkeling trip to the Barrier Reef.
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Round trip airfare from the Belize International Airport to Placencia
- Round trip transfers from the beach airport to the beach resort
- Daily continental breakfast and 2 lunches
- Guided snorkeling excursion to the Barrier Reef
- Snorkel gear and park fees
- Guided day trip to the Lubaantum Maya Site and Cave Swimming
- Personalized services of our Belizean Hotel Associates
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize
After clearing immigration and customs, please proceed to the Tropic Air counter to check-in for your connecting flight to Placencia (local airfare is included). On arrival at the airstrip, meet your host from the Robert’s Grove Beach Resort for a short ride to the hotel for a seven-night stay in A/C accommodations of your choice with daily continental breakfast, service charges, and taxes included. The remainder of the day is at leisure enjoying 1 of the 3 pools, sipping a drink at the bar, swimming in the Caribbean Sea, or just relaxing and enjoying genuine Belizean hospitality.
Days 2 through 7 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing and Enjoying the Natural Wonders of Belize | B.
During these days, we have included your participation in the following adventures (to be scheduled on site by the resort):
- Belize Snorkeling in the Barrier Reef from Placencia with Picnic Lunch. Enjoy an unforgettable Belize snorkeling adventure. We'll whisk you away to Belize's Barrier Reef (the second largest in the world) and the many beautiful cayes nearby, such as Laughing bird Caye National Park. We'll stop for a picnic lunch at Robert's Caye, a private white sandy island where the only inhabitants- a family of osprey - will greet you. There may even be time for fishing on your Belize snorkeling trip.
- The ancient Mayan city of Lubaantum and Cave Swimming from Placencia with Picnic Lunch. Visit one of the early Mayan sites with unique features, this is not a big site but part is home to where the crystal skull was found and where unique construction methods were. Lubaantum is the largest Mayan site in the southern district of Toledo sitting high on a ridge above a valley cut by the Columbia River. Then hike to the caves of Blue Creek, where you will go cave swimming and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Relax and enjoy the beach and the resort facilities which include the use of Hobie Cat sailboats, wind surfers, kayaks, pedal boats and more.
Day 8 | Placencia / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the local airstrip for the Tropic Air’s flight (local airfare is included) to the International Airport to check-in for your home-bound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS UNTIL DECEMBER 15, 2018
|ROOM TYPE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE*||QUAD (2 Rooms)||CHILD*||SINGLE (SUPPLEMENT)|
HIGH SEASON: VALID JAN 6 TO APR 30 & DEC 1 TO DEC 15
|Standard Room Nature View||$1,555.00||$1,350.00||$1,555.00||$598.001||$959.00|
|Standard Room Ocean View||$1,629.00||$1,397.00||$1,629.00||$598.001||$1,025.00|
|Family Studio Ocean View||$1,894.00||$1,539.00||$1,389.00
|One Bedroom Suite Ocean View||$1,959.00||$1,619.00||$1,448.00
|Two Bedroom Suite Ocean View||$2,723.00
REGULAR SEASON: VALID MAY 1 TO NOV 30
|Standard Room Nature View||$1,298.00||$1,063.00||$1,298.00||$555.001||$700.00|
|Standard Room Ocean View||$1,378.00||$1,115.00||$1,378.00||$555.001||$778.00|
|Family Studio Ocean View||$1,541.00||$1,225.00||$1,069.00
|One Bedroom Suite Ocean View||$1,662.00||$1,307.00||$1,130.00
|Two Bedroom Suite Ocean View||$2,076.00
Bedding Arrangements per Room:
Standard Rooms feature a King Bed and a futon couch. Maximum occupancy: 3 guests.
Family Studio feature 1 King Bed and a futon couch in the main bedroom, and a small room off the bedroom with bunk beds. Maximum occupancy: 5 guests.
One-Bedroom Suites feature 1 King Bed in the main bedroom and a futon couch and a day bed in the living room. Maximum occupancy: 4 guests.
Two-Bedroom Suites feature 1 King Bed in the main bedroom, 1 King or 2 Twins in the secondary bedroom, and 1 futon couch in the living room. Maximum occupancy: 5 guests.
Triple and Children Policy:
* Triple Occupancy and Children share existing beds.
1 Child rate applies to up to one child up to 11 years old, sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
2 Child rate applies to up to two children up to 11 years old, sharing accommodations with up to two adults and using existing beds.
3 Child rate applies to up to three children up to 11 years old, sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
In Placencia Belize: Robert’s Grove Beach Resort: Is a beautifully appointed Hacienda-style Belize beach resort nestled on 22 acres of the finest white sand beach in Placencia Belize. Its ideal location allows guests to be surrounded by Belize’s best attractions – the Barrier Reef, Tropical Rainforest & Mayan Ruins. This unique position makes it easy for guests and especially families to choose from a vast array of Belize’s most sought after activities, including diving tours, fly fishing trips, and many more exciting adventures. This Belize beach resort also makes the perfect setting for a memorable Belize wedding or for a romantic honeymoon vacation.
Robert’s Grove is dedicated to making sure that your visit to Placencia Belize is fun and memorable. Whether you’re looking to explore the unique natural attractions that make Belize so special or you just want to relax on the beach and be pampered, we guarantee satisfaction at our Belize beach resort.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Children policy2: maximum two children up to 11-year old sharing the same room and bedding arrangements with 2 adults. Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults and 1 child
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US