8-Day Belize Deluxe Jungle & Beach Escape – From $2,535 Adults
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BELIZE UNTIL DECEMBER 15, 2018
Explore the magnificent Jungles of Belize in the Maya mountains. Take in the breath taking panoramic views over the forest clad mountains of Caracol or venture into the Blancaneaux Cave and rappel down the Sapodilla Falls. Experience the thrills of Barton Creek by cave canoeing to an ancient Mayan burial ground, zip lining and butterfly observation or explore the cave at Actun Tunichil Muknal. On the way to the sandy beaches of Ambergris Caye, partake on an exciting cave tubing excursion at the Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve. Enjoy a swim and snorkel in the second longest coral reef in the world, while feeding beautiful tropical fish in the lovely island of Ambergris Caye. Rest in the white sand beach and enjoy all of these extraordinary experiences with your choice of beach accommodations and enjoy the best of Belize.
- Van transfer from the Belize Intl. Airport to the Inland Jungle in the Cayo District
- 3 nights hotel accommodations in the Inland Jungle at the Mystic River Resort near the town of San Ignacio with all meals and taxes
- Your choice of one activity on days two & three: Visit to Caracol Mayan Ruins or Blancaneaux Cave and Sapodilla Waterfalls, or Canoe Adventure at the Upper Barton Creek Cave or Exploration of Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave
- Cave Tubing Adventure en-route to Belize City Airport
- Transfer from San Ignacio to the Belize City Municipal Airport
- Panoramic Flight from Belize City Municipal Airport to San Pedro in Ambergris Caye
- Arrival transfer in San Pedro
- 4 nights in Ambergris Caye at the Deluxe Beachfront Victoria House Resort with breakfast, taxes and service charges
- Hol Chan Marine Park Snorkel Adventure with gear and park fee
- 12 Meals (7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners)
- Departure transfer from the resort to the San Pedro Airport
- Flight from San Pedro to the Belize International Airport
- Personalized services of our Belize based hoteliers’ partners
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize | D.
After clearing customs, proceed to exit to the curbside area and meet your local host from the Mystic River Resort. Enjoy a scenic van transfer to the Inland Jungle of San Ignacio in the Cayo District. Your three-night stay at the resort includes accommodations in a Studio Suite with views of the Macal River. While at the Mystic River Resort, all meals and taxes are included; also included are two excursions of your choice. Please make your selection at time of booking and note that once your reservation is confirmed, changes are not permitted.
Day 2 | Full Day Excursion to either Caracol Mayan Ruins or to Blancaneaux Cave and Sapodilla Waterfalls | B.L.D.
- Caracol: Situated high on the Vaca Plateau deep in the Chiquibul Forest Reserve, Caracol is the most extensive Mayan site in Belize and was only rediscovered as recently as 1936. The site of Caracol covers over 80 square miles with 30,000 structures and at its peak supported a population in excess of 150,000. Situated at 1600 feet above sea level (one of the highest located sites of the southern uplands region) with no natural water body close by, it remains a mystery why such a huge population center like Caracol evolved where it is. However, the close proximity to both extremely hard stone and copal, two commodities highly prized by the Mayas may help ex-plain this enigma. At the heart of the site lies the massive pyramid of Caana (Sky Palace) which is now almost fully restored and reaches a height of over 135 feet. From the top you can enjoy breath taking panoramic views over the forest clad mountains.
- Blancaneaux Cave and Sapodilla Falls: Start your day with a fabulous and fun ride in our Crew Cab 6 Passengers Polaris vehicle to the Elijio Panti National Park. Explore the beautiful Blancaneaux Cave where ancient Mayas held their sacred rituals and learn their mysteries. There, you will find pottery shards and remnants of an ancient life along with some fabulous crystal rock formations. Get back on board the Polaris and take a short ride to the top of Sapodilla Waterfalls. After a 10 to 15 minute hike through fabulous lush tropical rain forest, you will reach the top of the waterfall. From there, you can rappel down the side of the falls, or you can walk down to the bottom pools of the falls and climb up the side of the falls! Your adventure, your choice! Whatever you choose, you will have the time of your life! Don’t forget to jump in for a very refreshing dip in these cool clear waters before heading back to Mystic River Resort. A packed lunch will accompany you so you can feast at the top of the waterfall.
Day 3 | Full Day Excursion to either Barton Creek / Butterfly / Zip Lining or ATM (Actun Tunichil Muknal) | B.L.D.
- Barton Creek / Butterfly / Zip line: At Barton Creek Cave, you will glide through a remote underground water cave system in canoes and take in large and colorful formations, skeletal remains and other cultural artifacts left behind by the Maya centuries ago….. Zip lining is an exhilarating experience with spectacular views and a perspective you won’t get anywhere else in Belize. Calico Jack’s is acknowledged as a safe zip line, double cabled, and built to exceed conventional standards. You will have fun and excitement with peace of mind for your safety. Over 2,700 feet of zip line comprised of 9 runs and 15 platforms that take you over and through the jungle. At Greenhill’s you will see flocks of butterflies, from brilliant blue to gorgeous orange, dazzling yellow to intriguing gray, fly freely in a 3,300 sq. ft., beautifully landscaped flight area: The largest live butterfly display in Belize.
- ATM (Actun Tunichil Muknal): Explore the buried secrets of Belize’s caves. In the mood for a bit of spelunking? Belize’s caves make for some of the best eco-tourism in Belize. Adventure travel in these parts isn’t complete without a trip to the caves, and Mystic River Resort is within reach of many of them, including the ATM Belize Caves, Cayo District’s newest jungle cave attraction (it was only discovered in 1989) features ceramics, stoneware – and even human skeletons! This Mayan archaeological site is home of “The Crystal Maiden,” the skeleton of a teenage girl, probably a sacrifice victim, whose bones have been given a sparkling appearance by centuries of erosion inside the cave. Actun Tunichil Muknal is a must-see of eco-tourism in Central America. To enter the cave, you wade or swim across a large pool before scrambling up and into the cave. The caverns where the relics are found are dry even when the area is hit by a hurricane. The trip ends with an ice cold beer, soda or water to collect your thoughts, relax, and talk about new discoveries before heading back to Mystic River Resort.
*Important note: This tour is a long and challenging adventure – a good level of physical fitness is required and the ability to swim is a plus.
Please choose your adventures at booking time.
Day 4 | From the Inland Jungle to the Caribbean Island of Ambergris Caye | B.
En-route to the Belize City Municipal Airport; enjoy a thrilling activity:
- Cave Tubing: Begin your adventure riding the gentle currents through underground caverns carved through the mountains at the Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve and tube inside the No Hoch Che’en cave.
Upon completion of this adventure, you will be driven to the City Airport to check-in for your Tropic Air flight to Ambergris Caye. (Airfare is INCLUDED). Upon arrival, meet and greet service and be transferred to the Victoria House Deluxe Beachfront Resort for a four-night stay in either a Casita or a Plantation Room, with breakfast, service charges, and taxes included.
Welcome to Ambergris Caye and to the historic fishing village of San Pedro. This charming village is situated on Ambergris Caye, the jewel of more than 1,000 islands and cayes scattered throughout the Western Caribbean waters of Belize. Balance of the day is at leisure to enjoy the resort and the beach.
Days 5, 6 & 7 | Enjoying the beach & a snorkel trip to the Hol Chan Marine Park on the day of your choice* | B.
Hol Chan Marine Park / Shark Ray Alley: Some of the best snorkel and diving sites in the world are located just off the coast of Ambergris Caye, so take advantage of a good thing while you can and see as many of them as possible while you’re here! Thousands of large and small fish inhabit this magnificent underwater National Park. The reef system that borders Belize was recognized as a World Heritage Site, by UNESCO, several years ago. Hol Chan or “Little Channel,” which cuts all the way through the reef, lives up to its reputation among some of the world’s best dive sites. Hol Chan is safe for beginners, and breathtaking for advanced divers. Don’t miss Hol Chan! Breathtaking coral of all descriptions abound in and around Hol Chan and serve as a habitat for literally millions of species of fish. Incredible stories are told frequently of the magnificence of this Marine Reserve and how well it is guarded and preserved. It’s a marine wonderland that every snorkeler and diver (beginner and experienced), must see. *The day of operation of the snorkeling trip is determined by our outfitter at Ramon’s Touring Services.
Day 8 | San Pedro / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the San Pedro Airport. Check-in at the Tropic Air counter for your flight to the Belize International Airport (local airfare is included) for your onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – MINIMUM 2 GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BELIZE UNTIL DECEMBER 15, 2018
|DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 ROOMS)||CHILD||SINGLE (SUPPLEMENT)|
VALID JAN 15 TO MAY 31
VALID JUN 1 TO DEC 15
¹ Triple Occupancy share existing beds.
In San Ignacio: Mystic River Resort. Nestled on a steep bank of the beautiful Macal River, the eco-friendly Mystic River Resort offers the best of all worlds to those who travel to Belize. In this oasis of privacy, serenity and rejuvenation, there are no crowds, just the soothing sound of birds, rustling trees, soft breezes and breath-taking views. Mystic River is a full-service Jungle Resort with an open-air restaurant, bar, spa, splash pool, yoga deck, luxurious accommodations with studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom suites – some featuring private plunge pools and outdoor showers! All our units offer king size beds, fireplace and a private balcony with majestic views of the rain-forest and the river. Located only 7 miles from the twin towns of San Ignacio and Santa Elena and surrounded by incredible serene wilderness, Mystic River Resort is the best place to find the perfect something – or nothing – to do.
In Ambergris Caye: Victoria House. Spectacular, private, and located on the breathtaking Caribbean Island of San Pedro, the award winning Victoria House Resort & Spa features 42 rooms offering a variety of world-class accommodations. Your luxurious retreat to Victoria House on Ambergris Caye not only includes a relaxing stay in the Casitas, Plantation Rooms, Suites or Villas, but also exclusive access to a wide range of resort amenities, such as the Palmilla Restaurant, Poolside Patio, Admiral Nelson’s Beach Bar, onsite dive shop, stunning public gardens, outdoor infinity-edged pools and a spectacular private beach. As a boutique resort, Victoria House is unsurpassed in the art of pampering its guests with an abundance of services and conveniences. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a dream beach wedding or an unforgettable family vacation, Victoria House is sure to deliver an unforgettable experience.
For those guests who need a little more than just beach side rejuvenation, Victoria House offers spa services with amenities such as deep tissue massages, aromatic facials, and seashell scrubs. For meal times, the Palmilla Restaurant offers fresh fish, seafood, local and international dishes. The Admiral Nelsons Beach Bar, located only a few feet from the water’s edge is the perfect place to meet your friends or make new ones. Freebies include breakfast, parking, loaner bikes and kayak rentals. Other amenities include an elegant restaurant and a beachfront pub with a terrace, plus an infinity pool and a dive shop.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $750.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US