8-Day Central Valley, Arenal & Tamarindo Beach – From $1,040 Adults / $397 Kids
This Costa Rica Hot Deal includes the following attractions: Guided Visit to the Arenal Volcano Park. Visit to the Ecotermales Hot Springs, Zip Line Adventure & River Rafting on the Sarapiqui Class II/III Rapids, and then Relax in Tamarindo Beach.
Itinerary Outline, Inclusions and Per Person Pricing | Operates Daily
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR ARRIVALS IN SAN JOSE UNTIL DEC 7, 2017
|DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE (SUPPLEMENT)|
HIGH SEASON: JAN 2 TO APR 30 & JUL 1 TO AUG 31, 2017
LOW SEASON: MAY 1 TO JUN 30 & SEP 1 TO DEC 7, 2017
¹ Triple Occupancy: Share existing beds.
² Children policy: Maximum two children up to 11 year old sharing the same room and bedding arrangements with 2 adults. Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults and 1 child.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The price includes: hotel accommodations with taxes based on standard rooms, activities, ground transfers and tours as indicated (shared or private), admission fees, and meals as per itinerary, on site logistical support of our Costa Rica-based office.
- The prices do not include: Airfares and any other item not listed above.
- Children policy: Children: 3 to 11 years sharing room with two adults. Children and triples share existing beds.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIC share basis.
- Deposit: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.