A Hotel-Based Galapagos Holiday Adventure with Daily Arrivals
From $2,332 Adults – Double Basis / $1,759.00 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN QUITO WITH A NEXT DAY DEPARTURE FOR THE GALAPAGOS ISLANDS UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
When Charles Darwin first explored the Galapagos, he did it by boat. Back then, there was no other choice. Today, visitors to the Galapagos Islands have the chance to explore the islands staying at a hotel in one or more islands and even making their experience an once-in-a-lifetime holiday adventure by adding interesting and adventurous attractions in mainland Ecuador. A hotel-based program like the Galapagos Savvy Explorer means that you will be on the water only during scuba/snorkeling trips and during the yacht excursions to nearby islands where you will have plenty of opportunities to view exotic animals, enjoy snorkeling, a nature hike, an encounter with giant Galapagos Tortoises, the impressive Gemelos (Twins) Craters and to learn about evolution during your visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Quito at the Wyndham Airport Hotel with breakfast and taxes
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in Quito by hotel shuttle
- Meet and greet service at the Baltra Island airport and transfer to Puerto Ayora with stops at; Twin Craters and the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Five (5) nights hotel accommodations in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island with all meals and applicable taxes
- Guided motor yacht day cruise visits to three of the following Islands: Seymour, Bartolome, Plazas, or Santa Fe
- Morning Nature Walk to Tortuga Bay with time for swimming and snorkeling
- Services of local English-speaking guides
- Departure Transfer to the Baltra Island airport with a stop at the Giant Turtle Farm in Santa Cruz Highlands
- On-site logistical support of our Island-based partners
DAY 1 | Welcome to Quito, Ecuador!
On arrival, meet and greet service at the airport by the Wyndham Hotel staff. Shuttle van transfer to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 2 | Mainland Ecuador to the Galapagos Islands | B.L.D.
Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos: At the appropriate time, proceed to the airline counter to check-in for a flight from Quito to the Baltra Island airport. (Airfare is not included) On arrival meet and greet service at the airport by your local host. Board the free airport shuttle bus transfer to the Itabaca Channel (separating Baltra and Santa Cruz Islands) Ferry Pier, where you will board the public ferry boat for a short water transfer to the Santa Cruz Island disembarkation station for a land transfer to Puerto Ayora, where the Silberstein hotel is located. En-route, stop to visit the Twin Craters and later on the Charles Darwin Research Station.
DAYS 3 through 6 | B.L.D.
Island Yacht Excursions and a visit to Tortuga Bay in Santa Cruz Island: During your stay, you will enjoy yacht excursions to 2, 3 or 4 of the following islands; Bartolome, Seymour, Plazas, Floreana, Isabela or Santa Fe Islands. Lunch is included during these yacht excursions. Visit to Tortuga Bay and time at leisure to explore and discover Puerto Ayora on your own is included.
North Seymour Island Yacht Excursion: A stroll on flat terrain allows the observation of Palo Santo trees and colonies of blue-footed boobies, swallow-tailed gulls and magnificent frigate birds. Towards the other side of the island, the ocean crashes against the rocks and sea lions surf in the waves.
South Plaza Island Yacht Excursion: This small island is full of fascinating wildlife, at sea side and along the cliffs: sea lions, land iguanas, swallow-tailed gulls, Opuntia cacti and vegetation that changes colors with the seasons.
Santa Fe Island Yacht Excursion: A short trek leads through woods of Opuntia cacti and Palo Santo trees. Land iguanas (endemic to Santa Fe), lava lizards and colonies of sea lions can be observed. There is opportunity to swim and snorkel.
Bartolome Island Yacht Excursion: The trail is a fairly steep climb on wooden steps to the summit, worth the effort, as there is a spectacular view of the Galapagos scenery from above. Interesting lava formations and tuff cones can be observed. Sea lions and penguins swim in the vicinity of Pinnacle Rock. Enjoy snorkeling or swimming from the beach.
Tortuga Bay: It is considered the nicest spot of the archipelago, a peaceful corner for the nature lover. Tortuga Bay’s name comes from the sea turtles that go there to lay their eggs. Excellent bird watching can be found along the way and at the Bay. Enjoy free time in the afternoon to relax by the pool or to visit Puerto Ayora.
Important Note: Yacht excursions are provided on share tour-boat basis. Tour Operations in Galapagos, may change due to climate conditions and National Park regulations, which determines the navigation to the included islands. The order of the visits might be altered in order to render better service and to guarantee the amount of excursions as well as the safety of the operation.
DAY 7 | Santa Cruz / Baltra Island Airport to Quito / Home | B.
Your local host will transfer you to the Baltra Island Airport with a stop at the Giant Turtle Farm in Santa Cruz Highlands. Continue to the Itabaca Channel, where a ferry will take you to Baltra Island. At the boat landing, you will board a bus of your corresponding airline for your short ride to the airport. Check-in for your on-ward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN QUITO WITH A NEXT DAY DEPARTURE FOR THE GALAPAGOS ISLANDS UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
7 Days – 1 Night Quito, Mainland Ecuador / 5 Nights Galapagos
|HOTEL||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
¹ Triple shares exiting beds
² Child rate applies to one child up to 11 years old, sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
In Quito, Ecuador: Wyndham Quito Airport. Experience the warmest of welcomes when you visit the newly built Wyndham Quito Airport hotel. We are a top choice of Quito hotels, with a prime location at the Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO). Embrace the spirit of the Ecuadorian capital, with our hotel as a supremely comfortable and convenient home base, and spend your days exploring Quito’s many fascinating museums and breathtaking sites. Our hotel is also ideal for guests connecting with local and international flights.
Each of our 150 non-smoking guest rooms are well-appointed with everyday necessities including free high-speed WiFi and special extras such as an iPod docking station, ergonomic work space and digital safe. Pet-friendly accommodations are easily reserved for a nominal fee.
In Galapagos Islands – Santa Cruz: Hotel Silberstein. Located in Puerto Ayora on the Island of Santa Cruz, Silberstein Hotel is just a five minute walk from the Charles Darwin Research Station. With 24 rooms, standard amenities and an unforgettable dining experience, the Silberstein Hotel is a great option for visitors to Galapagos who prefer enjoying daily navigations to the different islands, or are looking for the one-of-a-kind Galapagos diving experiences. All the rooms feature with free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and seating areas. While at Silberstein Hotel enjoy the best of the Ecuadorian Gastronomy as well as international cuisine at the Aqua Restaurant. The waterfall in the swimming pool provides the perfect setting to sip a cocktail while relaxing in the sun after a day exploring the amazing Galapagos Islands.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation: A $900.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the testimonials section in our website www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.