3-Day A Quick Cusco & Machu Picchu Exploration – From $635.00 Adults
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN CUSCO UNTIL DEC 15, 2019
During this quick Cusco-based exploration, discover the ancient mysteries of Imperial Cusco enjoy panoramic views of the Sacred Valley and marvel to the Wonders of Machu Picchu.
A Quick Cusco & Machu Picchu Exploration 3-day vacation package features the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman, the Koricancha, Colonial Cusco, train ride through the Sacred Valley and the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations in Cusco with breakfast
- 3 Meals (2 Breakfast and 1 lunch)
- Round trip transfers Cusco airport / hotel / Cusco airport
- Round trip transfers Cusco hotel / Ollantaytambo train station / Cusco hotel
- Half Day Guided Excursion of Cusco and Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park
- Round trip train / van ticket Cusco / Aguas Calientes / Cusco
- Guided visit to the Machu Picchu Citadel
- Round trip shuttle bus ticket Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fees during Cusco excursion
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Spanish Colonial Cusco & Ancient Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park Sightseeing Excursion.
Arrive Cusco. Transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay with breakfast and taxes included.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha
- First Class: Jose Antonio Cusco
- Deluxe Class: J.W. Marriott
Balance of the morning at leisure to get acclimatized to the altitude. In the afternoon, we will enjoy a half-day tour combining Sacsayhuaman and Cusco Historic Center and it will start visiting the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman. The first stop will be at the Sacsayhuaman Fortress, a beautiful place that radiates peace and quiet, where we will be able to admire the huge rocks measuring up to 4 meters high that were used in its construction. We will then head for Q’enqo, the ancient temple of the Puma, where we will be able to appreciate an altar for sacrifices, and then will continue on to Tambomachay, the sacred fountains of life and health. On the way we will have a panoramic view from Puca Pucara, a watchtower that controlled the entrance to the city. After that we will visit the Temple of the Sun, known as Korikancha, on top of which the Saint Dominique Convent was built. A legend tells that his temple was entirely lined in gold sheets that marveled the Conquistadors upon their arrival. Finally, we will go to the Main Square and will visit the Cathedral that reassures invaluable colonial paintings and other works of art such as the Cross that arrived with the first conquistadors. Important Note: People are not allowed to enter religious sites wearing shorts. Taking photos is not allowed inside the Cathedral.
Day 2 | Machu Picchu Exploration | B.L.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu. During the journey, we will appreciate several landmarks in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, including the hanging bridge that signals the start of the Inca Trail. The railway follows the course of the Urubamba River, also known as Vilcanota River, climbing down and entering a canyon until we reach Aguas Calientes; the town that is located at the foot of the Machu Picchu Mountain. After getting off the train, we will board the mini-bus that will take us up the winding road to Machu Picchu; the Sacred Citadel of the Incas that is considered one of the New Wonders of the World. The Lost City of the Incas will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy will be all around us. After a well-paced guided visit, we will have lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge by Belmond and then will be ready to return to Cusco by train / van. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Day 3 | Continue to your next destination | B.
At the designated time, van transfer to the airport for your onward flight, either back to Lima or to continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
To complete your experience, we recommend combining A Quick Cusco & Machu Picchu Exploration with any of our short programs to visit other great destinations in Peru:
- Fly Over the Nazca Lines & Paracas Bay – 1-Night Program
- Discover Lima, the City of Kings – 2-Night Program
- Amazon Adventure at Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica – 3-Night Program
- Arequipa, Colca Canyon & Lake Titicaca – 4-Night Program
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN CUSCO UNTIL DEC 15, 2019
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD SHARE TRIPLE*||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||TRAIN CLASS|
* Up to 1 child – 10 years and under sharing a triple room with two adults
A QUICK CUSCO & MACHU PICCHU EXPLORATION LODGING
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Cusco: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha is a comfortable and cozy 54-room hotel, 100% non-smoking, located just 4 blocks from the Plaza Mayor of the city of Cusco. This spacious hotel is removed from the traffic, and hustle bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful courtyards. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. All the bedrooms feature one Queen or 2 Twin beds warmly decorated with Cusco textiles, and include either writing desks or breakfast tables, closets with safes, cable TV, heating system, Wi-Fi access, and more. Oxygen is available upon request.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Cusco: Jose Antonio Cusco Hotel is located in the heart of Cusco’s archaeological center, the oldest city of America. A few minutes away from the Main Square, this recently built hotel has a modern architecture, with a fine colonial touch. The 6-stories building is one of the highest hotels in the city, offering excellent views over the city of Cusco. All the 126 rooms are divided among 5 floors and on the rooftop you can enjoy a solarium, the Jacuzzi and sauna. These can be quite refreshing after a full day of sight-seeing in the beautiful city of Cusco or in the nearby Sacred Valley. Spacious rooms and suites with double glazing windows, hair dryer, heater, safe deposit boxes, international direct dialing telephone, Wi-Fi, cable TV, and fully stocked minibar.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Cusco: JW Marriott Cusco Hotel This elegant hotel in a restored 16th-century stone convent on the site of ancient Incan ruins is a 5-minute walk from the colonial arcades of Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. The hotel is located a few blocks from the Main Square and surrounded by the main historical sites such as, Qoricancha, and San Blas Neighborhood. Some of the rooms are built with the original Inca walls and the windows facing the walls of the Incan ruins. Common areas (all non-smoking) feature period decor and artifacts. The hotel has 2 stylish restaurants with a courtyard featuring a bar; the perfect way to end a day full of adventures. Other amenities are a heated indoor pool, a hot tub and a spa. All of their guest rooms are equipped with luxury bedding and hotel amenities such as wireless Internet and the latest in technology. Upon request, all rooms have a supplementary oxygen enriched system. In addition, all bathrooms have a separate shower and bathtub. The sophisticated rooms and suites feature Wi-Fi, flat-screens and whirlpool tubs. All also offer minibars, bottled water and safes. Room service is available 24/7.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation:A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment:The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include:personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes:B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US