3-Day A Quick Lake Titicaca & Sillustani Tour – From $272 Adults / $157 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PUNO UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
This short-length visit allows you to partially cruise Lake Titicaca. Located on the border of Peru and Bolivia, it is the world’s highest navigable lake at 12,503 feet in elevation. Additionally you will enjoy meeting the locals while touring the islands.
Enjoy a Quick Lake Titicaca & Sillustani Tour in our 3-day vacation package that features a close encounter with the ancient Uros people on their floating islands and the Quechua community of Taquile Island.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations in Puno with breakfast
- 3 Meals (2 Breakfast and 1 lunch)
- Round trip transfers Juliaca airport/hotel/Juliaca airport
- Round trip Puno hotel/Puno Port Pier/ Puno hotel
- Stop at the Sillustani Shrines en-route to Puno
- Guided cruise of Lake Titicaca
- Guided visit of the Uros Floating Islands en-route to Taquile Island
- Guided visit of Taquile Island
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Arrive Puno (Juliaca airport) / Lake Titicaca
Transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay. While driving from Juliaca airport to Puno, stop en-route for a visit of the Sillustani pre-Inca Shrines, the pre-Inca cemetery of the Hatun Colla chiefs in Sillustani, on the shore of Lake Umayo. Balance of the day is spent at leisure to explore the city of Puno.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Standard Puno
- First Class: Jose Antonio Puno
- Deluxe Class: Libertador Lake Titicaca
Day 2 | The Floating Islands of the Uros and the Island of Taquile | B.L.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will enjoy a full-day exploration by boat of Lake Titicaca. The first stop will be to visit the Floating Island of the Uros where you will learn about this pre-Inca community that took refuge on the waters of this lake, running away from the Incas and also from the Spaniards. The journey will continue across the lake to visit the Island of Taquile, a place in which the settlers still maintain their ancestral traditions and colorful typical clothes. This will be a great opportunity to explore the island and get the best view of the lake. A typical lunch will be served before boarding the boat that will take you back to Puno.
Day 3 | Continue to your next destination | B.
At the designated time, van transfer to the airport for your onward flight, either back to Lima or to continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PUNO UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD SHARE TRIPLE*||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
* Up to 1 child – 10 years and under sharing a triple room with two adults
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Puno: Casa Andina Standard Puno Hotel. Puno is a city known for its combinations of new and old world traditions. Located on the banks of Lake Titicaca, Puno offers unique shops, boutiques, authentic Peruvian gastronomy and an upbeat night life. Casa Andina Standard Puno is a quaint, medium sized Inn that provides an inviting atmosphere; the ambiance is very relaxed, with a large fireplace in the lounge area and a beautiful courtyard filled with vibrant blends of local flora. The Inn is only five minutes from the downtown area of Puno. The hotel offers Wi-Fi in the public areas, money exchange and laundry service. The hotel has an internet center and Wi-Fi. The 50 non-smoking rooms are good size with spacious bathrooms and comfortable beds, cable TV, safety deposit boxes, and climate control. Unlike many cities, Puno has interspersed parks with native vibrant flowers and trees throughout the main walkways keeping the “concrete jungle” stereotype at bay.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Puno: Jose Antonio Hotel is located in front of the majestic and sacred lake of the Incas, Lake Titicaca, just 10 minutes from the city of Puno. Jose Antonio Hotel in Puno offers the comfort and warmth of home you deserve. A friendly, multi-lingual staff welcome travelers at the 24 hour front desk. Built in 2008, this modern, air-conditioned establishment comprises a total of 106 comfortable rooms. Little extras, including internet access, telephone, TV, radio, Wi-Fi, mini bar and safe contribute to a great stay. A balcony with a beautiful view graces each room and a daily breakfast with a wide and varied selection is offered. Come explore and discover the many mysteries and breathtaking beauty this area of Puno offers and the sparkling waters of Lake Titicaca!
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Puno: Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel is located on the private island of Esteves, on the shore of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. The hotel has a private pier where boats set sail to the islands of Uros, Taquile or Amantan. You are five minutes away from downtown Puno and two hours from the Bolivian border. The 123 smoke-free rooms feature LCD TV with cable, desk, air-conditioning and heating, and a hair dryer. Guests can take advantage of their 24 hour business center, buy folk art from the gift shop, try their hand on the classic pool table in the bar, take pictures from the observation deck or be pampered in the Wellness & Relax area. After a day of sightseeing, unwind with a dip in the pool or soak in the Jacuzzi. International and Peruvian dishes, including a range of traditional Andean specialties, are offered in the restaurant. Hotel Libertador Lago Titicaca is considered the best hotel in Puno because of the first class services offered and the warm hospitality from the highly trained personnel, guaranteeing your stay to be a unique and memorable one.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation:A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment:The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment:For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include:personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes:B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US