4-Day Amazon Adventure at Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica
From $857 Adults / $410 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PUERTO MALDONADO UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
Welcome to the Southern Peruvian Amazon region of Tambopata / Lake Sandoval. Our guests are met at the Puerto Maldonado airport and driven to the wharf where they board their boat for a scenic ride to the Deluxe Jungle Lodge. While at the Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica deluxe lodge, all meals and excursions are included. While checking their travel documentation at the Lodge’s Puerto Maldonado office, guests are asked to pack only the necessary gear for their jungle stay, and leave the rest at the lodge’s check room. By doing this, our guests are helping the environment as the boats will have a lighter cargo and will save fuel.
Our Adventure at Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica deluxe vacation package features River and Lake Excursions, nature walks, jungle hanging bridges and platforms for wildlife observation.
- Personalized meet and greet service at the Puerto Maldonado Airport
- Round trip van/boat transfers Puerto Maldonado/Lodge/Puerto Maldonado
- 3 nights lodging at the Jungle Lodge
- 9 Meals (3 breakfast, 3 lunches and 3 dinners)
- Daily Activity Program*as featured by the lodge
- English speaking Guide Service
*activities subject to change due to weather conditions and other factors as determined by the Innkeeper
Day 1 | Arrive Puerto Maldonado / The Amazon | L.D.
Airport transfer to the pier. Boat transfer to the Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica Deluxe Lodge. Begin your Amazon Adventure with all meals and excursions included. Enjoy a 45-minute boat ride along the Madre de Dios River. Settle into your beautiful cabaña and enjoy lunch in the dining room. Take a siesta, share a refreshing tea time and get ready for the afternoon excursion a guided walk along the Trail system, into the Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica natural area. At twilight, enjoy a River excursion to witness the transformation from a diurnal to a nocturnal world. Dinner at the lodge.
Day 2 | Lake Sandoval & Rainforest Canopy Walkway | B.L.D.
This morning, join the Lake Sandoval excursion into the Tambopata National Reserve. Glide in a wooden canoe, across a beautiful, mirror-like oxbow lake that is home to the endangered giant river otter, as well as red howler monkeys, red-bellied macaws, anacondas, side-neck turtles and black caimans. After lunch, begin your encounter with the tree top realm on the Inkaterra Canopy Walkway. For more than a quarter of a mile, you will literally walk through the rainforest canopy on a suspension bridge network linking eight observation platforms; be on the lookout for colorful toucans, woodpeckers, trogons, monkeys, and sloths. Dinner and nature presentation.
Day 3 | Gamitana Creek, Hacienda Concepcion & the Rainforest Night | B.L.D.
Enjoy an expedition to Gamitana Creek, explore the rainforest along the banks of a winding, dark-water creek that is home to many piranha, caiman, turtles and birds, continue with a visit to the Gamitana Farm to see how local farmers raise fruits and vegetables. Return to the lodge for lunch. After lunch, enjoy the Hacienda Concepcion excursion, with over 200 different plant species, and learn about the uses and benefits of traditional topical flora. After dinner, Venture into the forest and experience the mystery of the animal activity that awakens in the rainforest after dark, enhancing animal resources to create new adaptation mechanisms. Listen to nocturnal forest sounds and spot species that only emerge at night. Return to the lodge.
Day 4 | Continue to your next destination | B.
At the designated time, boat and van transfer to the Puerto Maldonado Airport for your onward flight, either back to Lima or to continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PUERTO MALDONADO UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD SHARE TRIPLE*||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
* Up to 1 child – 10 years and under sharing a triple room with two adults
DELUXE CLASS HOTEL
In the Amazons: Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica where you can climb the banks of the meandering Madre de Dios river, and enter another world. A 45 minute boat ride from Puerto Maldonado will deliver you to the exotic, yet accessible, Reserva Amazónica Lodge. Wake to a symphony of tropical birdsong; end your days by lantern light, falling asleep to the gentle night noise of the Amazon rainforest. The 35 lantern-lit, palm-thatched cabanas, designed in the fashion of local Ese’ Ejastyle huts, are appointed with comfortable beds swathed in mosquito netting, log chairs, and a writing table, plus umbrellas, lanterns, private bathrooms and a complete set of natural toiletries. Every cabana has a spacious siesta porch with hammocks. There is no air conditioning, but every suite and superior room is equipped with fans, hot water, and limited electricity. End your day by enjoying a candle lit dinner in the restaurant while overlooking the lush tropical forest.
Guests can enjoy a full buffet breakfast with tropical fruits at the many outdoor areas overlooking the lush tropical forest. There is a daily tea service.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit our testimonial section in our website http://www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US