4-Day Amazon Adventure at Tambopata Ecolodge – From $905 Adults / $905 Kids
VALID FOR ARRIVALS IN PUERTO MALDONADO UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
Welcome to the Southern Peruvian Amazon region of Tambopata / Lake Sandoval. Our guests are met at the Puerto Maldonado airport and driven to the wharf where they board their boat for a scenic ride to the Jungle Lodge. While at the lodge, all meals and excursions are included. While checking their travel documentation at the Lodge’s Puerto Maldonado office guests are asked to pack only the necessary gear for their jungle stay, and leave the rest at the lodge’s check room. By doing this, our guests are helping the environment as the boats will have a lighter cargo and will save fuel.
During our Amazon Adventure at Tambopata Ecolodge, guests discover the wonders of the jungle while experiencing nature hikes and dugout canoe rides on creeks and lagoons in search of exotic flora and fauna.
- Personalized meet and greet service at the Puerto Maldonado Airport
- Round trip van/boat transfers Puerto Maldonado/Lodge/Puerto Maldonado
- 3 nights lodging at the Jungle Lodge
- 9 Meals (3 breakfast, 3 lunches and 3 dinners)
- Daily Activity Program*as featured by the lodge
- English speaking Guide Service
*activities subject to change due to weather conditions and other factors as determined by the Innkeepers
Day 1 | Arrive Puerto Maldonado / The Amazon | L.D.
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the pier. Once there, you will enjoy a boat transfer to the Tambopata Ecolodge. Begin your Amazon Adventure with all meals and excursions included. Partake in an afternoon introductory walk into the “terra firme” forest. After dinner enjoy a night walk to find nocturnal animals.
Day 2 | The Condenado Lake System | B.L.D.
After an early breakfast board a motorized canoe for the short journey to the trail head to begin a morning’s exploration by foot and paddle canoe of the lake system of Condenado, rich in bird and aquatic life. You will return to the lodge in time for lunch. The afternoon is for exploring the forest close to the lodge relaxing and bathing in the Gallucunca, a cool clear stream near the lodge. After dark you will go searching for caiman (alligators) and other nocturnal animals by motorized canoe along the Tambopata River.
Day 3 | Hidden Lake and Giant Lupuna Trees| B.L.D.
This morning, you will take a short boat ride down river to the trail head to begin a longer hike on a trail which leads to a spectacular hidden lake, requiring the crossing of streams and swampy ground, past the giant Lupuna trees (kings of the jungle). At the lake itself it is possible to spot the elusive Black Caiman and Giant Otters. We return for lunch. The afternoon is free for relaxation and bathing in the cool stream.
Day 4 | Continue to your next destination | B.
A dawn start is required for the canoe trip back to Puerto Maldonado for your onward flight, either back to Lima or to continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
VALID FOR ARRIVALS IN PUERTO MALDONADO UNTIL DECEMBER 15, 2017
|CATEGORY||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||TRAIN CLASS|
2 Children 2-11 years old can apply rate of triple accommodation. Breakfast included. Hotels allow only 1 child per double room.
FIRST CLASS HOTEL
In The Amazon: Tambopata Ecolodge: Founded back in 1991, the Tambopata Eco Lodge is one of the most established eco-tourism lodges on the banks of the Tambopata River. There are now a total of nine rainforest lodges in the Puerto Maldonado area, reinforcing the status of the region as one of the major rainforest eco-tourism destinations in South America.
With a capacity of 59 it is also one of the smallest lodges, which is how we intend to keep it. Smaller groups, we believe, contribute to a more fulfilling visit and reduce the impact on the many species of fauna that abound in the surrounding forest.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit our testimonial section in our website http://www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US