8-Day Belize Nature & Adventure Thrills – From $1,669 Adults / $925 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BELIZE UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
This little Tropical Paradise is just a few hours away from most USA & Canada airports. Belize is perhaps the best kept secret in the Caribbean, with cascading waterfalls, an abundance of wildlife, the second largest Barrier Reef in the world, and a diverse, inviting culture, you won’t lack for your choice of adventure or relaxation. The Placencia Peninsula, also known to locals as “Barefoot Perfect,” is 16 miles of golden sand. After hanging out on the beach, snorkeling and scuba diving, head into town and get a feel for what a traditional Kriol (Creole) fishing village is like. For some adventure, navigate the Monkey River and hike the new cut trails, as well as explore the Maya Ruins. Come on down, Belize is waiting for you!
The Belize Nature & Adventure Thrills One Week vacation package to the Placencia Peninsula features four fun adventures of your choice: Monkey River Safari, Reef Snorkeling, Cockscomb Jaguar Reserve Nature Walk, Lubaantum Maya Ruin, Bocawina Zip Lining or, Waterfall Rappelling Adventure, plus time to enjoy the use of canoes, kayaks, windsurfers, and bicycles, three swimming pools and a great beach.
- 7 nights at the award winner oceanfront Robert’s Grove Beach Resort with your choice of accommodations
- 11 meals (7 breakfasts and 4 lunches)
- All applicable room taxes and service charges
- Panoramic Round trip flight from Belize International Airport to/from Placencia Peninsula Airstrip
- Round trip transfers in Placencia: airstrip/hotel/airstrip
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival at the resort
- 4 Adventures to choose from, and Free Time to enjoy the beach
- Guided snorkeling boat trip to the Barrier Reef with gear
- Guided Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve and Waterfall Swimming & River Tubing
- Guided river float and nature trail hike on the Monkey River area
- Guided Lubaantum Maya Ruins and Blue Creek Cave swimming excursion
- Guided Bocawina Zip Line
- Guided Bocawina Falls Rappelling
- Applicable taxes for the 4 adventures
- Entrance Fees and Park Admissions
- Free use of three swimming pools, canoes, kayaks, windsurfers, bicycles, etc.
- Personalized services of our Placencia-based hotelier’s partners.
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize
After clearing arrival formalities, proceed to the local airline ticket counter to check-in for your Placencia-bound flight (airfare is included). Meet your local host at the Placencia airstrip for a short van transfer to the ocean front Robert’s Grove Beach Resort for a seven-night stay in your choice of A/C accommodations. While at the resort daily continental breakfast is included. Also included are the use of canoes, kayaks, windsurfers, hobie cats, Gym facilities, Bicycles, and the use of three beautiful swimming pools and beach facilities.
Days 2 through 7 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing and Enjoying the Natural Wonders of Belize | B.
During these days, we have included your participation in Four (4) Adventures of your choice (to be scheduled on site by the resort; lunch and transportation is included. Some restrictions may apply). The balance of your time is spent at leisure and enjoying the resort facilities and of course the beach.
- Belize Monkey River Tour. This Belize river tour takes you to the South of Placencia to Monkey River, a birdwatcher's paradise. Much of Monkey River has been declared a Special Conservation Area, with howler monkeys and toucans in the forest, and manatees at the mouth of the river. We will take you up the Monkey River by boat. You will be able to hike over newly cut trails in the rainforest and get a close-up view of the many animals that call this fascinating river home. Lunch at a local restaurant in Monkey River Town is an extra treat.
- Belize Wildlife Sanctuary & Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve. For the real adventurous, wanting to experience Belize wildlife at firsthand, to the north lies the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary or Jaguar Reserve, the world's first protected area set aside to preserve the greatest cat in the new world - the jaguar. While you will be lucky to spot the great cat, you will experience his habitat of a tropical rainforest. Our guide will point out medicinal plants and herbs, animal life and habitats. You can also swim under the waterfall and go river tubing.
- Belize Snorkeling in the Barrier Reef. Enjoy an unforgettable Belize snorkeling adventure. We will whisk you away to Belize's Barrier Reef (the second largest in the world) and the many beautiful cayes nearby, such as Laughing bird Caye National Park. We will stop for a picnic lunch at Robert's Caye, a private white sandy island where the only inhabitants, a family of osprey, will greet you. There may even be time for fishing on your Belize snorkeling trip. Snorkeling location subject to change.
- The ancient Mayan city of Lubaantum and Cave Swimming. Visit one of the early Mayan sites with unique features, this is not a big site, but part is home to where the crystal skull was found and where unique construction methods were. Lubaantum is the largest Mayan site in the southern district of Toledo sitting high on a ridge above a valley cut by the Columbia River. Then hike to the caves of Blue Creek, where you will go cave swimming and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Bocawina National Park is 11 square miles of pristine mountains, jungles, swimming holes and unexcavated Mayan ruins. While the mystifying flora and fauna of the region certainly holds a level of enchantment over visitors to the park, it is the unbridled excitement lying within that truly calls out to tourists. Once within this beautiful park, you can choose to either take on Belize's longest (2,300 feet)) zip line with its triple safety, 12 platforms and 8 runs or rappel off down the 100 foot Bocawina Falls to the pool below.
- Bocawina Zip-Lining: Glide like a bird through the pristine Rain Forest Canopy on the longest zip line in Belize with 12 platforms, 8 different runs and a rappel. The complete course is 2.5 miles long with the longest single run being 2,300 feet. Our zip line has triple safety.
- Bocawina Waterfalls Repelling: Hike for 20 minutes along the undulating jungle trail let your guide educate you about the secrets of the rain forest. Rappel 100 ft. down Bocawina Falls to the pool below. Relax and swim in the waterfall pool before heading back down the trail.
Day 8 | Placencia / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the local airstrip for the Tropic Air’s flight (local airfare is included) to the International Airport to check-in for your home-bound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – MINIMUM 2 GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BELIZE UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
|ROOM TYPE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 ROOMS)||CHILD2||SINGLE (SUPPLEMENT)|
VALID FOR JAN 15 TO APR 30 & NOV 1 TO DEC 15, 2018
|Standard Room Nature View||$1,899.00||$1,698.00||$1,899.00||$948.00||$956.00|
|Standard Room Ocean View||$1,978.00||$1,745.00||$1,978.00||$948.00||$1,020.00|
|Family Studio Ocean View||$2,188.00||$1,888.00||$1,739.00
|One Bedroom Suite Ocean View||$2,309.00||$1,969.00||$1,798.00
|One Bedroom Suite Oceanfront||$2,475.00||$2,078.00||$1,878.00
|Two Bedroom Suite Ocean View||$3,069.00
|Two Bedroom Suite Oceanfront||$3,285.00
VALID FOR MAY 1 TO OCT 31, 2018
|Standard Nature View||$1,669.00||$1,524.00||$1,669.00||$925.00||$715.00|
|Standard Ocean View||$1,744.00||$1,576.00||$1,744.00||$925.00||$791.00|
|Family Studio Ocean View||$1,913.00||$1,689.00||$1,574.00
|One Bedroom Suite Ocean View||$2,033.00||$1,767.00||$1,634.00
|One Bedroom Suite Oceanfront||$2,157.00||$1,850.00||$1,706.00
|Two Bedroom Suite Ocean View||$2,453.00
|Two Bedroom Suite Oceanfront||$2,605.00
Standard Rooms feature a King Bed and a futon couch.
Family Studio feature 1 King Bed and a futon couch in the main bedroom, and a small room off the bedroom with bunk beds.
One bedroom suites have a king size bed in master bedroom, and a futon and day bed in the living room.
The two bedroom / 2 bath suites have a king size bed in the master room, and 1 king or two twins in the second room, and a futon couch in the living room.
Villas and suites feature living, dining, and kitchenette.
In Placencia Belize: Robert’s Grove Beach Resort is a beautifully appointed Hacienda-style Belize beach resort nestled on 22 acres of the finest white sand beach in Placencia Belize. Its ideal location allows guests to be surrounded by Belize’s best attractions – the Barrier Reef, Tropical Rainforest & Mayan Ruins. This unique position makes it easy for guests and especially families to choose from a vast array of Belize’s most sought after activities, including diving tours, fly fishing trips, and many more exciting adventures.
Caribbean-style accommodations with rattan furnishings include free Wi-Fi, cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities. All have balconies with garden or sea views. Suites and villas add living areas and kitchens. A fine-dining restaurant is set on the beach, a Belizean eatery offers more relaxed meals, and a Mexican cafe is open until late. There are also 3 beachfront pools, plus a pier-end gazebo and a certified dive center.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Children policy2: Maximum two children up to 11-year old sharing the same room and bedding arrangements with 2 adults. Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults and 1 child. Subject to change by innkeeper.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US