8-Day A Fun Week in Rio de Janeiro – From $1,575 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN RIO UNTIL DEC 22, 2018
A Fun Week in Rio, takes you to the Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Mountains with time to explore the “Marvelous City”!
Experience the beauty of Rio de Janeiro’s city parks where monkeys and toucans entertain and captivate. Spend the evening dancing with the crowds at Maracanã or enjoying live music performances around Lapa. Live life to the fullest while enjoying a fun week experiencing the splendor of Rio.
- 7 Night accommodations in Rio at your choice of hotels
- 9 Meals (7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, and 1 Dinner)
- Private roundtrip airport transfers from Rio International Airport/Rio hotel/Rio International airport
- Private Guided day trip to Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Mountains
- Brazilian Fiesta Night with live show with dinner at a Churrasqueria
- Guanabara Bay Cruise with lunch
- Jeep Excursion of the Tijuca Rainforest National Park
- Free time to enjoy Rio at your own pace
- Hotel and meal taxes
- Entrance fees during excursion
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- Personalized service of our Rio-based partners, and on-site logistical support to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require
DAY 1 | Welcome to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!
Upon arrival at the International airport, meet and greet service is provided with a private transfer to the hotel of your choice for a seven-night stay with breakfast and tax included. The balance of the day can be spent at your leisure to begin enjoying the flavor and fun of Rio.
- Standard Class: Americas Copacabana (Superior Room)
- First Class: Windsor Excelsior (Superior Room)
- Deluxe Class: Miramar by Windsor (Superior Room)
DAY 2 | A private discovery of Rio’s iconic mountains; Corcovado and Sugar Loaf | B.L.
After breakfast at your hotel, your guide will transport you to the Tijuca National Park where you will board the Swiss manufacture cogwheel train for a scenic ride to reach the peak of Corcovado. There you can climb the 220 steps to reach the top of Corcovado Mountain or take an easier ascent by elevator or escalator system. Once you reach the 2,300-foot summit, you will find yourself in presence of the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue. Your guide will take you through the history of the statue, named one of the Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, while you enjoy a panoramic view of Rio. Following Corcovado, you continue your exploration of Rio with a 30-minute van ride towards the Atlantic Ocean. Board a glassed-in cable car and rise to the peak of Sugar Loaf, stopping once along the way for a scenic view to take pictures. Once you reach the peak of Sugar Loaf at 1,299 feet, admire the view of Niteroi, Copacabana, and Santa Cruz Fortress. It will be hard to decide which mountain, Corcovado or Sugar Loaf, provides the best view! Descend via cable car back to your vehicle and return to your hotel, with a midday stop at the À Mineira Restaurant for lunch. Guests will enjoy a delicious buffet composed of traditional dishes made by the culinary team from Minas Gerais.
DAY 3 | Spend the day Sailing on Guanabara Bay and view the sights of Rio | B.L.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will meet your local host, and board the touring vehicle for a shared transfer to the embarkation point to board the vessel for the Guanabara Bay cruise. Feel the breeze on your face as you sail through the Bay while your host points out the Cagarras Islands, a wildlife refuge home to seagulls and other marine birds. You will be introduced to Morro da Urca, Sugar Loaf’s little brother, and also observe the Rio-Niteroi Bridge, the longest in the Southern Hemisphere. See Copacabana Fort with its powerful cannons and history. Once in Niteroi, be amazed at the Contemporary Art Museum, viewed as a masterpiece of architecture for the saucer-shaped design, much like a UFO. Visit the beach districts of Fletchas, Icarai, and Charitas to look at the view of Rio. Buffet lunch served at a local restaurant in Rio. Balance of the day is free to enjoy the beach.
DAY 4 | See the Natural Beauty of Rio Exploring Tijuca National Park | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will meet your local host and board the touring vehicle for a shared transfer to Tijuca National Park. The contact with nature is constant and animals like monkeys, sloths and birds are typically seen. The Park consists of the Tijuca Forest, the Carioca, Pedra Bonita, Sugar Loaf, Black Liners, and Covanca; the beauty is beguiling! Your exploration also includes stops in Chinese View Belvedere where you can gaze at the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana. Balance of the day is free to enjoy the beach.
DAY 5 | Enjoy Copacabana Beach by Day / Delight in Rio at Night with Dinner and a live Show | B.D.
After breakfast at your hotel, you may decide to spend the day exploring the beautiful Copacabana Beach at your leisure. Copacabana is Rio de Janeiro’s most lively and eclectic district, with numerous attractions for locals and visitors. With over 160 thousand citizens, it’s almost a city within itself. The beach, landmark buildings, legendary nightclubs, restaurants, boutiques, and the trademark sidewalks are more than enough to captivate you. During your stroll, you may discover groups playing soccer, having an impromptu dance party, or local artists creating some of the most unique and detailed sand sculptures you have ever seen. Stop by one of the several beach bars and enjoy a cold cup of chopp -draft beer- or try some agua de coco -coconut water – straight from the coconut!
For dinner, your guide will pick you up at your hotel and transport you to Churrasco, for a traditional Brazilian barbecue. You will be offered an endless variety of meat served continuously, with several garnishes and salads. After dinner, you will be taken to the neighborhood of Leblon. There you will indulge in the excitement of Rio’s Carnival with admission to the Ginga Tropical Show. The show takes a rhythmic tour through tupiniquins lands, passing through Parintins Festival, Lambada, Carimbó, Xaxado, Forró, Frevo, Maculelê, Capoeira, Dance of Orixás, Boleadeiras (RS), Bossa Nova, Samba de Gafieira, the worldwide known carnival and much. At the end of the show, you’ll be transported back to your hotel. (Show not available on Sundays)
DAYS 6 & 7 | Explore Rio de Janeiro at your Own Pace | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, Day of Leisure to explore the city, beaches, and to enjoy the flavor of Rio.
DAY 8 | Home or Continue to your next destination | B.
Breakfast at your hotel. At the designated time, private transfer to the airport for your onward flight and continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN RIO UNTIL DEC 22, 2018
|CATEGORY||1 SINGLE GUEST||2 SINGLE GUESTS||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)|
A Fun Week in Rio de Janeiro Lodging
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Rio de Janeiro: Americas Copacabana Hotel. Situated just 03 blocks from Copacabana beach and 03 blocks from the subway station Siqueira Campos, the newly opened AMERICAS Copacabana Hotel offers comfort, security and modernity in its 205 rooms and restaurant with excellent cuisine and capacity for 140 people. Guests can enjoy their on site restaurant or have a cocktail at the bar. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Rooms at Copacabana Hotel Américas are air conditioned and fitted with a minibar, a flat-screen cable TV, a laptop safe and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Rio de Janeiro: The Windsor Excelsior Hotel is located in the very best area of Copacabana, enjoys an oceanfront view, and is one of the most elegant hotels in Rio de Janeiro. Elegance and comfort are paramount in each of the hotel’s 233 rooms and suites. Windsor Excelsior Copacabana features tasteful rooms with contemporary décor. Spacious and bright, they all have air conditioning, cable TV, Wi-Fi and minibar, while some also offer sea views and a hot tub. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Amenities include dry and steam sauna units next to the fitness centre, plus beach service with chairs, towels and umbrellas.
At the restaurant, guests enjoy tropical breakfast with various items, while admiring stunning sea views. Lunch and dinner options are provided as well, featuring Brazilian and international specialities.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Rio de Janeiro: Miramar by Windsor Hotel. The newly renovated Miramar Hotel by Windsor defines seaside luxury in the heart of Rio de Janeiro. Just steps from Copacabana Beach, the hotel affords captivating views from some guestrooms and an amazing rooftop terrace that hosts an infinity-edge swimming pool and poolside bar. Dine in the hotel’s new gourmet restaurant, which serves an inventive menu of Carioca cuisine and notable wine list with more than 130 labels. Each of the hotel’s 200 guestrooms provide complete relaxation with plush linens, Brazilian paintings, and on-call butler service. For an unparalleled vacation in Brazil, stay in the five star Miramar by Windsor.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bellmen, waitstaff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation is flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section on our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- A positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.