8 Days Galapagos Island Hopping Adventure – From $2,298
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ISLAND UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
Enjoy a wonderful Island Hopping Holiday Adventure during your cruise to different islands for exciting explorations and snorkeling opportunities. Be a guest at the Charles Darwin Research Station. See the giant tortoise breeding center, the impressive vegetation, land, marine birds, land iguanas, and other species. You will admire the many landmarks and enjoy the included excursions. After the day’s activities, you may enjoy browsing the local shops, eating at one of the many fine restaurants or relaxing and visiting with the welcoming people of the islands.
- 3 Nights in Santa Cruz Island, 2 Nights in Isabela Island and 2 Nights in San Cristobal Island with breakfast and tax
- Meet and greet service at the Baltra Island airport with shared arrival transfer to Puerto Aroya
- Meals as indicated
- Guided motor yacht day cruise visits to one of the following Islands: Seymour, Bartolome, Plaza, Santa Fe or Isabela
- One Island Excursion from Santa Cruz to either North Seymour, South Plaza, Santa Fe, or Bartolome Islands
- Guided visit to Twin Craters & The Giant Turtle Farm in Santa Cruz Highlands
- In Santa Cruz, hike to Tortuga Bay and an afternoon visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station
- From Santa Cruz, enjoy a boat trip to Academy Bay for swimming and snorkeling
- Navigation from Santa Cruz Island to Isabela Island
- On Isabela Island, enjoy an afternoon visit to Flamingo Lagoon to spot these beautiful birds. Take a nature walk through a lava field while passing colonies of Iguanas and sea lions
- Navigation from Isabela Island to Santa Cruz Island
- Navigation from Santa Cruz Island to San Cristobal Island
- On San Cristobal Island, visit the famous Museum of Natural History to learn about the volcanic origins of the islands. Enjoy a visit to Isla Lobos which is named after its large colony of sea lions while also seeing blue footed boobies and frigates
- Shared group departure transfer to San Cristobal Island Airport
- Personalized service of our Galapagos-based partners
- English speaking guides
DAY 1 | Welcome to the Galapagos Islands | B.
Welcome to the Baltra Island airport. Meet and greet service at the airport by your local host. Board the airport shuttle bus to the tip of the Itabaca Channel (separating Baltra and Santa Cruz Islands) where you will proceed by a public ferry service to the Island of Santa Cruz. Transport will be waiting in order to transfer you to Puerto Ayora, where the Silberstein hotel is located. En-route, stop to visit the Highlands of Santa Cruz Island, a Giant Galapagos Turtle Reserve and the Twin Craters. Two-night stay at the Silberstein hotel with breakfast and taxes included. Balance of the day is at leisure to explore Puerto Ayora on your own.
DAY 2 | Excursion to Islands near Santa Cruz Island Coastline | B.L.
Today, after an early breakfast you will be transferred to the local pier to enjoy a guided visit to one of the following islands (island selection to be made on-site by tour operator). Box lunch is included:
North Seymour Island Yacht Excursion. A stroll on flat terrain allows the observation of Palo Santo trees and colonies of blue-footed boobies, swallow-tailed gulls and magnificent frigate birds. Towards the other side of the island, the ocean crashes against the rocks and sea lions surf in the waves.
South Plaza Island Yacht Excursion. This small island is full of fascinating wildlife, at sea side and along the cliffs: sea lions, land iguanas, swallow-tailed gulls, Opuntia cacti and vegetation that changes colors with the seasons.
Santa Fe Island Yacht Excursion. A short trek leads through woods of Opuntia cacti and Palo Santo trees. Land iguanas (endemic to Santa Fe), lava lizards and colonies of sea lions can be observed. There is opportunity to swim and snorkel
Bartolome Island Yacht Excursion. The trail is a fairly steep climb on wooden steps to the summit, worth the effort, as there is a spectacular view of the Galapagos scenery from above. Interesting lava formations and tuff cones can be observed. Sea lions and penguins swim in the vicinity of Pinnacle Rock. Enjoy snorkeling or swimming from the beach.
DAY 3 | Tortuga Bay / Isabela Island / Flamingo Lagoon | B.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will enjoy a visit to Tortuga Bay which is considered the nicest spot of the archipelago; a peaceful corner for the nature lover. Tortuga Bay’s name comes from the sea turtles that go there to lay their eggs. Excellent bird watching can be found along the way and at the Bay. Mid-day boat transfer to Isabela Island for a three-night stay at the Casa de Marita Boutique Hotel. In the afternoon visit Flamingo Lagoon, where chances are good to spot these beautiful birds. The balance of the day is spent relaxing on the beach. Isabela, the archipelago’s largest island formed by five volcanoes, is also one of the youngest and a marvelous world within itself. It is home to a small, laid-back island town called Puerto Villamil. This quaint, friendly port is your home-base during a diverse and exciting days where choices for adventure and relaxation abound.
DAY 4 | Tintoreras Bay & Concha Perla Cove | B.
Join your guide for a boat ride across the port to Las Tintoreras; en-route chances are good for viewing blue-footed boobies and Galapagos penguins sharing the same rocky sunbathing space. Partake on a nature walk through a jagged lava field, passing abundant colonies of nesting marine iguanas and sea lions. You will also see a small canal of shallow waters, full of resting white-tipped reef sharks. The views from here are something you will take with you for the rest of your life! The black, treacherous lava field, the emerald green sea, the green mangroves, and the cloud-capped volcanoes of Isabela, create a backdrop you are not likely to ever forget. Snorkel in this warm, shallow bay surrounded by mangroves, for an opportunity to see white-tipped reef sharks, sea lions, sea turtles, and, of course, the mystery of the mangrove below the surface. Don’t worry; white-tipped reef sharks are not aggressive, but merely fascinating. At the appropriate time, enjoy a short ride to the Concha Perla site for swimming and snorkeling on this lagoon-like Bay – Balance of the Day is spent enjoying the beach.
DAY 5 | Leisure Day at Beach | B.
Spend the day at leisure, taking in the crystal waters of the Galapagos and making memories that will last a lifetime with family and friends!
DAY 6 | Santa Cruz Island / Academy Bay | B.
After breakfast you will be transferred to a boat for Santa Cruz, where the navigation will take about 2 to 2.5 hours depending on sea conditions. Check-in at the Silberstein Hotel for an overnight stay with breakfast and taxes included. In the afternoon, cruise to Academy Bay: Enjoy nature hikes, swimming and snorkeling during this activity. A 20 minute yacht ride to a small Islet just outside Academy Bay called La Loberia (the sea lions home). Here guests have the opportunity to swim and snorkel with playful, curious sea lions and colorful fish for around 30-45 minutes. The Channel of Love, with its turquoise colored water is home to blue-footed boobies. A half hour walk leads you to the “The Beach of the Dogs” home to a large colony of marine iguanas. Las Grietas, an amazing canyon will open up within approximately 45 feet high walls.
DAY 7 | Santa Cruz Island / San Cristobal Island / Tijeretas | B.
Breakfast at the hotel, followed by a boat trip to San Cristobal Island for a two-night stay at the Miconia Hotel. Today’s activities include; Interpretation Center, an excellent place to learn about Natural History in the Galapagos. The Museum of Natural History displays information on the volcanic origins of the islands, their remoteness from the continent, ocean currents, climate, the arrival of the different species and their colonization, among other points of interest. The human history is also showcased, chronologically narrating the most significant events related to the discovery and colonization of the islands. Tijeretas Hill involves a high intensity walk amidst beautiful landscapes and a magnificent view at the foot of a frigate bird nesting colony.
DAY 8 | Lobos Island | B.
Isla Lobos is named after its large colony of sea lions (called Lobos Marinos in Spanish). Usually, visitors may have close encounters with sea lion pups, especially while snorkeling; however, this small islet offers much more including blue footed boobies, frigates, and even a glimpse at the second type of sea lion species found in Galapagos: the Fur Sea Lion. Balance of the day is free for independent activities and/or last minute shopping in the town of Puerto Baquerizo.
Important Note: All boat Excursions and water transfers are provided on share boat basis. Tour Operations in Galapagos, may change due to climate conditions and National Park regulations, so the order of the visits might be altered in order to render better service and to guarantee the amount of excursions as well as the safety of the operation.
DAY 9 | San Cristobal / Guayaqui or Quito / Home | B.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time, group transfer to the local airport for flight to the Ecuadorian mainland (airfare is not included) for your connecting flight home! Gracias amigos y Buena Suerte!
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – MINIMUM TWO GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ISLAND UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
|DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE (SUPPLEMENT)|
In Galapagos Islands: Silberstein Hotel: A landscaped swimming pool lined with red tiles and a charming wooden bridge surrounded by colonial style balconies can be enjoyed. Wi-Fi is free and all rooms have garden views.
At Hotel Silberstein guests are a 20-minute walk from German Beach. Massage sessions can be booked and guests can enjoy tropical cocktails in the bar overlooking the pool.
Rooms are equipped with air conditioning and styled with white walls, wooden beams and flowery bedspreads. All rooms have private bathrooms and some of them include baths. Silberstein is set in Puerto Ayora, home of Galapagos National Park.
In Isabela Island: La Casa de Marita Boutique Hotel overlooks the Pacific Ocean, is 7 km from El Muro de las Lágrimas, the commemorative Wall of Tears, a 10-minute walk to Puerto Villamil Beach and El Embarcadero Pier, and a short walk to Concha de Perla Nature Park.
All 19 individually decorated accommodations feature Frette Italian sheets and down comforter, a sitting area, original contemporary art, wood beam ceiling, ocean or garden views, some have balconies, free Wi-Fi, private yard, minibar and bathroom with rainfall shower, hair dryer, and free toiletries. Suites offer living and dining rooms and kitchenettes, as well as panoramic terraces. Room service is available.
Other amenities include free self-parking, a nightclub, rooftop terrace, free Wi-Fi in public areas, dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, library, coffee shop/café, private beach, a bright restaurant serving local and international fare, as well as an oceanfront deck with seating and hammocks. Also there is express check-in and check-out.
In San Cristobal Island: Miconia Hotel is a charming hotel certified by SMART VOYAGER with a privileged location facing BAHIA NAUFRAGO, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno on San Cristobal Island. The hotel is just a 3-minute walk away from Oro’s beach, Shipwreck bay is 1,000 feet away and La Loberia beach can be reached after a 15-minute drive. San Cristobal Airport is just 5 minutes away by car, and a 5-minute drive will get you to a variety of restaurants and Mann Beach.
Each air-conditioned room – double, twin, triple, and suites, provides a TV, minibar, desk, safety deposit box, free Wi-Fi, and a private bathroom with a shower.
Miconia has a covered spa, outdoor pool with a social area with hammocks, free American breakfast, a fitness center, tour desk, and laundry facility. The hotel also offers an on-site seafood restaurant.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. An additional deposit in the amount of $300.00 will be due at 60 days from receipt of our invoice/confirmation.
- Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment & Additional Info: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice. To complete the booking, passengers’ full name (as appear on passport), date of birth, passport number, and any diet restrictions are required.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. $100.00 (per person) Galapagos Entrance Fee, $20.00 Galapagos Immigration Card, $10.00 Isabela Island Dock Fee, and Approximate $500.00 round trip airfare Quito/Galapagos
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / D=Dinner.
- All tours and excursions services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the testimonials section in our website www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|