A Hotel-Based Galapagos Holiday Adventure with Daily Arrivals
From $1,777 Adults – Double Basis / $1,393.00 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN QUITO OR GUAYAQUIL UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
When Charles Darwin first explored the Galapagos, he did it by boat. Back then, there was no other choice. Today, visitors to the Galapagos Islands have the chance to explore the islands staying at a hotel in one or more islands and even making their experience an once-in-a-lifetime holiday adventure by adding interesting and adventurous attractions in mainland Ecuador. A hotel-based program like the Galapagos Savvy Explorer means that you will be on the water only during scuba/snorkeling trips and during the yacht excursions to nearby islands where you will have plenty of opportunities to view exotic animals, enjoy snorkeling, a nature hike, an encounter with giant Galapagos Tortoises, the impressive Gemelos (Twins) Craters and to learn about evolution during your visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in either Quito or Guayaquil with breakfast and taxes
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in either Quito or Guayaquil to facilitate your flight to the Galapagos
- Meet and greet service at the Baltra Island airport and transfer to the Silberstein Hotel or best available
- 4, 5 or 6 nights hotel accommodations in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island with all meals and applicable taxes
- Guided motor yacht day cruise visits to two, three, or four of the following Islands: Seymour, Bartolome, Plazas, Santa Fe, Floreana, or Isabela
- Nature Walk to Tortuga Bay
- Guided visit to The Charles Darwin Research Station
- Guided visit to Twin Craters & The Giant Turtle Farm in Santa Cruz Highlands
- Services of local English-speaking guides
- Departure Transfer to the Baltra Island airport
- On-site logistical support of our Island-based partners
DAY 1 | Welcome to Ecuador!
On arrival, meet and greet service at the airport and transfer to the hotel of your choice for an overnight stay; in Guayaquil Hotel Palace or in Quito Rincon de Puembo.
DAY 2 | Mainland Ecuador to the Galapagos Islands | B.L.D
Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos. At the appropriate time you will be transferred to either Quito or Guayaquil airport for your flight to the Baltra Island airport. (Airfare is not included) On arrival meet and greet service at the airport by your local host. Board the free airport shuttle bus transfer to the Itabaca Channel (separating Baltra and Santa Cruz Islands) Ferry Pier, where you will board the public ferry boat for a short water transfer to the Santa Cruz Island disembarkation station for a land transfer to Puerto Ayora, where the Silberstein hotel is located. En-route, stop to visit the Highlands of Santa Cruz Island, a Giant Galapagos Turtle Reserve and the Charles Darwin Research Station.
Enjoy your choice of four, five, or six-night stay at the Silberstein Hotel (or best available) with visits to the corresponding number of islands listed below. All meals and taxes are included during your stay. Balance of the day is at leisure to explore Puerto Ayora on your own.
Option 1: 6 Nights in the Galapagos with visits to four islands
Option 2: 5 Nights in the Galapagos with visits to three islands
Option 3: 4 Nights in the Galapagos with visits to two islands
DAYS | 3 through 5 | 3 through 6 | 3 through 7 | B.L.D
Island Yacht Excursions and a visit to Tortuga Bay in Santa Cruz Island. During your stay, you will enjoy yacht excursions to 2, 3 or 4 of the following islands; Bartolome, Seymour, Plazas, Floreana, Isabela or Santa Fe Islands. Lunch is included during these yacht excursions. Visit to Tortuga Bay and time at leisure to explore and discover Puerto Ayora on your own is included.
North Seymour Island Yacht Excursion. A stroll on flat terrain allows the observation of Palo Santo trees and colonies of blue-footed boobies, swallow-tailed gulls and magnificent frigate birds. Towards the other side of the island, the ocean crashes against the rocks and sea lions surf in the waves.
South Plaza Island Yacht Excursion. This small island is full of fascinating wildlife, at sea side and along the cliffs: sea lions, land iguanas, swallow-tailed gulls, Opuntia cacti and vegetation that changes colors with the seasons.
Santa Fe Island Yacht Excursion. A short trek leads through woods of Opuntia cacti and Palo Santo trees. Land iguanas (endemic to Santa Fe), lava lizards and colonies of sea lions can be observed. There is opportunity to swim and snorkel.
Bartolome Island Yacht Excursion. The trail is a fairly steep climb on wooden steps to the summit, worth the effort, as there is a spectacular view of the Galapagos scenery from above. Interesting lava formations and tuff cones can be observed. Sea lions and penguins swim in the vicinity of Pinnacle Rock. Enjoy snorkeling or swimming from the beach.
Floreana Island Yacht Excursion. This island is the longest inhabited of the islands; its mysterious past is filled with tales of pirates, whalers, and convicts. The island was named after Juan Jose Flores, the first president of Ecuador who took over the archipelago during his term. The colorful island holds intriguing history, lave fields, boobies, azure waters and so much more. Enjoy snorkeling or swimming from the beach.
Isabela Island Yacht Excursion. Isabela Island is the largest island of the Galápagos. One of the youngest islands, Isabela is located on the western edge of the archipelago near the Galápagos hotspot. Isabela is also interesting for its flora and fauna. Isabela’s rich animal, bird, and marine life are beyond compare. The island is home to more wild tortoises than all the other islands.
Tortuga Bay. It is considered the nicest spot of the archipelago, a peaceful corner for the nature lover. Tortuga Bay’s name comes from the sea turtles that go there to lay their eggs. Excellent bird watching can be found along the way and at the Bay. Enjoy free time in the afternoon to relax by the pool or to visit Puerto Ayora.
Important Note: Yacht excursions are provided on share tour-boat basis. Tour Operations in Galapagos, may change due to climate conditions and National Park regulations, which determines the navigation to the included islands. The order of the visits might be altered in order to render better service and to guarantee the amount of excursions as well as the safety of the operation.
DAYS 6, 7 or 8 | Santa Cruz / Baltra Island Airport to Guayaquil or Quito / Home | B.
Your local host will transfer you to the Itabaca Channel, where a ferry will take you to Baltra Island. At the boat landing, you will board a bus of your corresponding airline for your short ride to the airport. Check-in for your on-ward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN QUITO OR GUAYAQUIL UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
|SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2|
OPTION 1: 8 Days – 1 Night Mainland Ecuador / 6 Nights Galapagos
OPTION 2: 7 Days – 1 Night Mainland Ecuador / 5 Nights Galapagos
OPTION 3: 6 Days – 1 Night Mainland Ecuador / 4 Nights Galapagos
²Child rate applies to one child up to 11 years old, sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
In Guayaquil: Palace Hotel. Check into Hotel Palace Guayaquil to find the elegance and sophistication of a world-class hotel blended with the comfort and warmth of home. At this luxurious destination perfectly situated in the bustling Guayaquil Ecuadorcity center, our gracious staff awaits to cater to your every need.
Enjoy all of the amenities and services you‘d expect from a 5-star hotel at 4-star prices. Relax in newly remodeled rooms and suites, exceptionally appointed for business or leisure travelers. Dine in our refined Palace Restaurant, which fuses international specialties with the enticing flavors and textures of authentic Ecuador.
In Quito: Rincon del Puembo: Welcome to Hosteria Rincon de Puembo, the perfect place for your next stay in Quito. The hotel is located conveniently near the Quito airport in the beautiful village of Puembo. Upon arriving to this charming place rest, relax, and taste the most exquisite local and international food with the company of your family and friends. Regardless of what brings you to Quito, rest assured that your stay will be successful. Enjoy the excellence of service and the friendly treatment that Rincon de Puembo is known for.
In Galapagos Islands: Silberstein Hotel: A landscaped swimming pool lined with red tiles and a charming wooden bridge surrounded by colonial style balconies can be enjoyed. Wi-Fi is free and all rooms have garden views.
At Hotel Silberstein guests are a 20-minute walk from German Beach. Massage sessions can be booked and guests can enjoy tropical cocktails in the bar overlooking the pool.
Rooms are equipped with air conditioning and styled with white walls, wooden beams and flowery bedspreads. All rooms have private bathrooms and some of them include baths. Silberstein is set in Puerto Ayora, home of Galapagos National Park.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation: A $900.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the testimonials section in our website www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|