3-Day Iguazu Falls, Adventure, & Nature at It’s Very Best – From $ 461 Adults
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN IGUAZU FALLS UNTIL DEC 13, 2017
This 2-night vacation package, IGUAZU FALLS, ADVENTURE, & NATURE AT IT’S VERY BEST, will thrill you with the power of the Devil’s Throat
Known as the Land of the Falls, Iguazu Falls is a paradise filled with natural beauty.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations in Iguazu Falls at your choice of hotels
- 2 Breakfasts
- Round trip airport transfers from Iguazu Falls Airport / Iguazu Falls Hotel / Iguazu Falls airport
- Private guide to lead you through the Iguassu National Park to see the many waterfalls created by the Iguassu River
- Entrance fees during excursion
- All private transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On-site logistical support of our Brazil-based office
DAY 1 | Welcome to Iguazu Falls, Brazil!
Upon arrival at the airport, meet and greet service and transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay with breakfast and taxes included.
- Standard Class: Viale Cataratas
- First Class: Wish Iguassu
- Deluxe Class: Belmond Cataratas
DAY 2 | A Day of Nature’s Majesty, View the Waterfalls of Iguazu Falls | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, your guide will transport you to the Argentinian side of the falls. The largest amount of water from the Iguazú River cascades over what is known as the “Devil’s Throat” at a rate of 3,434,000 million gallons per second. View this breathtaking display of nature’s power from a catwalk built near the top of the 350-foot waterfall. A trail that extends an eighth of a mile comprises the Lower Circuit, which is a loop that takes you up close to some of the smaller waterfalls in the park. View the Bossetti Falls along the trail and use them as a remarkable backdrop for a once in a lifetime photo opportunity. Take the wheelchair accessible trail to the Upper Circuit which gives you access to the very top of the falls and appreciate the panoramic views of San Martin Island.
After seeing all the sights on the Argentinian side of the falls cross the border into Brazil and its Iguaçu National Park. This side undeniably has the best views of the mighty Devil’s Throat, where you’ll see over a dozen waterfalls drop 350 feet. The famous permanent rainbow is projected upon the enormous mist cloud produced by the force of so much water falling onto the rocks below.
DAY 3 | Home or Continue to your next destination | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, at the designated time, transfer to the airport for your onward flight and continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN IGUAZU FALLS UNTIL DEC 13, 2017
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||SINGLE (SUPPLEMENT)|
Iguazu Falls, Adventure, & Nature at It’s Very Best Lodging
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Iguazu Falls: Viale Cataratas Hotel. Located 10 km from Iguaçu National Park, this hotel features a gym, a pool and a sauna. The restaurant offers a wine selection and room service is available. The rooms at Viale Cataratas Hotel & Eventos offer a contemporary décor with light timber finishing. All are air-conditioned and feature a minibar, cable TV and work desk. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV. Viale Cataratas serves the buffet breakfast in a luxurious dining area, which offers a rich selection of breads, cakes and hot meals. Guests can enjoy international cuisine or have drinks at either of the 2 available bars.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Iguazu Falls: Wish Iguassu. Surrounded by lush garden and located 5 km from Iguaçu National Park, the 5-star Wish Resort Golf Convention Foz do Iguaçu boasts a large swimming pool and free WiFi. Wish Golf Convention Resort offers sophisticated rooms with air conditioning, a TV and a minibar. They are elegantly styled with classic wooden furniture and soft décor. Some rooms offer floor-to-ceiling windows and garden views.
Among the hotels in Foz do Iguaçu, the Wish itself is an attraction, with trained staff and decent infrastructure luxury hotel with international standard: kids club, golf course, swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts, tree climbing, among other items, give the hotel very dynamic. And to rest, there are 215 apartments, all cozy and spacious interior, in addition to restaurants with delicious menus.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Iguazu Falls: Belmond Cataratas. The only hotel located within Brazil’s Iguassu National Park, enjoys an unrivalled location just a short stroll from the sensational waterfalls. Exclusive access to this magnificent sight in the evening and at dawn, when the park is closed to other visitors.
This is one of the most inspiring hotels in Brazil. The classic ambiance is redolent of lazy days lounging on a veranda or beneath sub-tropical palms. At the heart of the hotel is our beautifully designed swimming pool. Heated throughout the winter months (mid May to mid August), it provides year-round enjoyment. Nearby, our children’s pool provides a safe environment for our young guests to splash about in.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bellmen, waitstaff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation is flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section on our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- A positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|