4-Day Manaus Brazil, the Amazon and Beyond – From $969 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN MANAUS UNTIL DEC 22, 2018
Let the Adventure begin in the Amazon! The Amazon Ecopark Lodge is located about 1 hour from the Manaus Airport. The Amazon Jungle, as it is commonly known, is a magnificent broad-leafed rainforest in the heart of Brazil. It is home to the most diverse and numerous arrays of species in the world. Come, see, and feel this incredible wonder of nature.
- 3 Night accommodations in The Amazon Ecopark Lodge at bungalow of your choice
- 8 Meals (3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 3 Dinners)
- Round trip transfers from the Manaus Airport / Ecopark Lodge / Manaus Airport
- Choice of several ecological tours
- Resting hut with hammocks and lounge chairs
- Free Wi-Fi in reception area
- 4 pools of natural water and private river beach*
- English-speaking local hosts and bilingual guides
- On-site logistical support of our Brazil-based office
DAY 1 | Welcome to Manaus, Brazil! | L.D.
Upon arrival at the airport, meet and greet service and van/boat transfer* to the Amazon Ecopark Lodge for a 3-night stay at the bungalow of your choice, with all meals included and Lodge’s Activity Program.
- Traditional Bungalow
- Superior Bungalow
- Superior Plus Bungalow
Note: Transfers will be provided for arrivals between 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM. And for departures between 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
DAYS 2 & 3 | Become one with nature! Choose from adventures scheduled at the Lodge | B.L.D.
Trek through the rainforest and discover local flora, fauna, and streams of crystal clear warm water while a guide teaches you how to survive in the wild.
(Duration: 1 to 3 hours)
Visit the Monkey Forest, where animals confiscated from illegal and abusive activity are rehabilitated for reintroduction to the wild. Twice a day guests are allowed at feeding time to observe and take pictures and video of these amazing creatures in their natural environment. (Duration 40 minutes to 1 hour)
Visit the Native’s Home by boat or canoe with a bilingual guide to learn about the traditions and customs of the local Amazonians. (Duration varies dependent on the season: 1 – 3 hours)
Go on a non-professional fishing trip in paddle or motorized canoe. Depending on the season, you may catch the elusive piranha that nibbles your bait without a tug on the line. The guide will show you some tricks of the piranhas and how to catch them.
(Duration: 40 minutes to 1 hour)
Decide to take a day trip excursion to “The Meeting of the Waters”. Leave the Ecopark at 08:30am on a regional double decker boat and travel the Negro River along the shore of the City of Manaus. View the stilt houses of the locals, the Amazonas Theater, and the Port of Manaus. Once you reach the spectacular merge of the Negro and Solimões Rivers, you will be amazed to see them run side by side without ever blending together. Continue to the Island of Terra Nova where lunch will be served. (Duration 9 hours)
NOTES: * The Amazonian ecosystem is linked to seasonal water levels which may flood o not be available depending on the season. The time and distribution of the tours will be coordinated by the local operations department.
DAY 4 | Continue to your next destination | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the airport for your onward flight and continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN MANAUS UNTIL DEC 22, 2018
|ROOM CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
TRADITIONAL BUNGALOW: Our 42 traditional wooden bungalows feature air conditioner, minibar, balcony, screened windows, private bathroom with hot & cold shower. One double bed or two single beds.
- SUPERIOR BUNGALOW: Our 22 concrete-built superior bungalows are larger and have been recently renovated. Featuring air-conditioner, minibar, balcony, screened windows, private bathrooms with hot & cold shower. Twin beds that can be turned in a queen sized bed.
SUPERIOR “PLUS” BUNGALOW: Our six newly concrete-built bungalows are modern and larger than the “traditional” and “Superior” units. Two of these units have a king size bed, two with 2-single beds, and two with 2 queen size beds. The “superior plus” bungalows can accommodate up to 3 guests. Featuring air-conditioner, minibar, balcony, screened windows, private bathrooms with hot & cold shower and TV. Two connecting rooms can feature a suite (1 room with bed(s) and the other room w/ a living room).
Manaus Brazil, the Amazon and Beyond Lodging
In Manaus, Brazil: Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge. In a privileged reservation area in the Amazon Rainforest, this eco-lodge provides natural seclusion only 50 minutes by car and boat from Manaus Airport. It features pools, private beach and several jungle trails.
Guests of Amazon Ecopark are accommodated in bungalows, which feature comfortable, rustic furnishings. All apartments have air conditioning, electric showers and screened windows. Guests enjoy a daily buffet breakfast, consisting of fresh fruits and juices, breads and homemade cake. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner options, with regional and international dishes. Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge offers a natural pool, a private beach and a chill-out zone with hammocks.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bellmen, waitstaff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation is flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section on our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- A positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.