8-Day Manuel Antonio Holiday – Beach, Nature and Adventure
From $1,198 Adults / $453 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SAN JOSE UNTIL DEC 7, 2018
This Program is Fully Customizable
Explore the great Costa Rica outdoors while learning about diverse ecosystems and experiencing thrilling eco-adventures
En-route to Manuel Antonio Beach, stop at the Vista Los Sueños Adventure Center for your choice of Zip Lining and Horseback Riding; or Zip Lining and ATV Jungle Adventure. Then on to Quepos Village, home to the Manuel Antonio National Park where more fun is enjoyed while partaking on your choice of two adventures: Coastal Kayaking and Snorkeling, or Savegre River Rafting Expedition, or Coastal Cruise and Snorkeling, or Kayaking at the Damas Island Wildlife Sanctuary. And yes, we have scheduled two full days at leisure to enjoy the beach at your own pace.
8-Days customizable vacation package to explore and experience the Rainforest by the Sea in the Manuel Antonio Park area. Begin your journey with a scenic ride and spend five full days partaking on exciting adventures in diverse eco-systems.
- Meet & greet service at the San Jose airport and private van transfer to the chosen hotel
- 7 nights at your choice of hotels: 2 in San Jose, and 5 in Manuel Antonio
- 10 meals (7 breakfasts, and 3 lunches)
- Private guided transfer to Manuel Antonio Beach with a stop at the Vista Los Sueños Adventure Center for your choice of one activity with lunch included
- Zip Lining and Horseback Riding, or ATV Jungle Ride and Zip Lining
- In Manuel Antonio enjoy two activities of your choice with lunch included:
- Savegre River Rafting Expedition Class III/IV, or Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling, or Coastal Cruise with Snorkeling, or Mangrove Kayaking Adventure in the Damas Island Wildlife Refuge
- Days at leisure to enjoy the beach
- Your choice of return transfer to San Jose from Quepos/Manuel Antonio: Panoramic Flight or Private Van transfer
- Private van transfer from your San Jose hotel to the Intl. Airport
- All Entrance fees as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle as per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking local hosts and guides
- Personalized service of our Costa Rica-based representative office
Day 1 | Welcome to San Jose, Costa Rica!
Your EcoAmerica Tours representative will greet you at the airport, assist you with your luggage and provide you with a private van transfer to the hotel of your choice for an overnight stay with breakfast and taxes included.
- Standard Class: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
- First Class: Wyndham Herradura
- Superior Class: DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari
- Deluxe Class: Costa Rica Marriott
Day 2 | Let the adventure Begin!!!
San Jose / Jaco Beach – Herradura Bay area / Vista Los Sueños Adventure Center / Quepos Manuel Antonio | B.L.
After an early breakfast at your San Jose hotel, meet your private driver for a scenic ride along the Mid-Pacific Coast stop at the Vista Los Sueños Adventure Center to partake on the adventures of your choice. After lunch, continue to Manuel Antonio, and check-in at the hotel of your choice for a five-night stay with breakfast, taxes and fees included. Balance of the day is at leisure.
- Standard Class: Tabulia Tree Hotel
- First Class: Costa Verde Hotel (Efficiency Rooms)
- Superior Class: La Mariposa Hotel (Standard Ocean View Standard Rooms)
- Deluxe Class: Parador Resort (Premium Ocean View Rooms)
Days 3, 4, 5 & 6 | Enjoying the beach and partaking on two adventures of your choice with lunch included | B.L.
1) Sea Kayak Coastal Paddle and Snorkeling Adventure
2) Mangrove Kayaking Adventure at the Damas Island Estuary
The Manuel Antonio Coast is the arena for an easy pace paddling adventure. Enjoy the views and stop for refreshing swims. Paddle comfortably as a family, a couple, or an intimate group. Your kayak adventure stops at stunning Biesanz Bay for snorkeling and includes unbelievable nature spotting near Manuel Antonio’s world-class beaches. Some experience in open-seat kayaking and good physical condition is necessary for this open coastal water Kayak Tour. If you do not have experience, we can substitute the trip for a Mangrove Kayaking Adventure in calm estuary waters where the local fauna is abundant.
Experience the Damas Island Estuary and Mangrove ecosystem first hand in an open-seat kayak. Spend a few luxuriously indulgent hours paddling with the currents as your bilingual naturalist guides reveal the protected inland waterways of the Damas Estuary and mangrove habitat. Paddle comfortably as an intimate group under the shade of several tall species of mangroves, which grow only in select areas of the world and in Costa Rica. The pace of this adventure is determined by your abilities and interests, and the abundance of wildlife you want to stop and observe (or learn about) all in its natural and breathtaking habitat. Watch sloths and numerous species of monkeys travel through the tree canopy, hunt for nocturnal silky anteaters and several types of non-poisonous snakes resting in the mangroves, and listen to the songs of the various marine birds as they glide over your kayak curiously looking for adventure.
Important Note: If traveling with children, the kayak will be a double open seat.
3) Coastal Cruise and Snorkeling
4) Savegre River Rafting Expedition Class III / IV
Important Note: revise note If traveling with children, the Pacuare River will be substituted by the Sarapiqui River Class II-III
NOTE: Please select your adventures at booking time.
Day 7 | Manuel Antonio National Park / Quepos Airstrip / San Jose | B.
Day 8 | Hotel / San Jose Intl. Airport/ Home or next destination | B.
At the appropriate time, private transfer to the airport to check-in for your onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – MINIMUM TWO GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SAN JOSE UNTIL DEC 7, 2018
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
HIGH SEASON: JAN 2 TO APR 30 & JUL 1 TO AUG 31, 2018
LOW SEASON: MAY 1 TO JUN 30 & SEP 1 TO DEC 7, 2018
¹ Triple Occupancy: Share existing beds.
² Children policy: Maximum two children up to 11 year old sharing the same room and bedding arrangements with 2 adults. Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults and 1 child.
MANUEL ANTONIO HOLIDAY LODGING
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In San Jose: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Hotel Make the most of your trip to beautiful Costa Rica with the convenience and comforts at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson®, San Jose Aeropuerto, Costa Rica. Lounge beside the two outdoor pools and enjoy fresh, local dining at the on-site Mambi Restaurant. Before setting out to explore nearby Pueblo Antiguo, INBioparque or other San Jose attractions, enjoy a hot breakfast compliments of the hotel, or stay in and order room service. This modern hotel also offers free high-speed Internet access and extended-stay suites, and it is within nine kilometers of the Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) with a convenient airport shuttle for guests.
In Manuel Antonio: Tabulia Tree hotel is a cozy family hotel in the Manuel Antonio region of Costa Rica. Featuring completely renovated rooms overlooking the forest and noted for the luxurious beds and modern amenities including Wi-Fi. The simple but tasteful decor will make you feel in paradise. The famous Bambu Jam Restaurant features a wide variety of international dishes of the highest quality. The gorgeous outdoor pool is stunning set against the backdrop of spectacular sunset views. Take a leisurely walk through the gardens that feature flowers and exotic plants which are indigenous to Costa Rica. Do not be too surprised if you have monkeys visiting you during your stay!
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In San Jose: Wyndham Plaza Herradura Hotel With a prime location just minutes from San Jose’s International Airport (SJO), visitors to Costa Rica’s capital city will find the Wyndham the ideal retreat, with a wealth of amenities, an idyllic setting and world-class service. There are three restaurants and a stylish bar offering a variety of cuisines, and a daily bountiful, complimentary breakfast buffet. Each of the hotel’s 230 over-sized, 100% non-smoking guest rooms features contemporary styling, a unique fusion of warm and cool tones and thoughtful amenities like a flat panel TV, free Wi-Fi, plush bedding and ultra-modern air conditioning. Superior Rooms offer breathtaking views of the lush gardens.
In Manuel Antonio: Costa Verde Hotel (Efficiency Room) Just three hundred yards from the beach overlooking the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Verde features 3 cliff-side pools with sundecks, and spacious rooms, studios and bungalows. All rooms offer balconies with a bird’s-eye view of the Park’s majestic coastline or rainforest canopy vistas dotted with toucans, sloths, coatis and monkeys. Costa Verde Hotel has been developed and refined so guests can enjoy a unique brand of tropical luxury. This jungle oasis is perfect for families, groups or couples offering accommodations with a variety of options for vacation living; on-site spa, personalized services, and four unique restaurants to suit all tastes.
SUPERIOR CLASS HOTELS
In San Jose: DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari Hotel Conveniently located only fifteen minutes from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), this San Jose Costa Rica hotel is a haven in the capital city of the country and the perfect location for your leisure trip. It is also a great place to start exploring the country or to relax before returning home. All the guest rooms boast elegant design featuring our exclusive Sweet Dreams® beds with plush top mattress and jumbo hypo-allergenic pillows. Modern amenities include a 37-inch cable TV with Spanish and English networks, in-room climate control and more. The bathroom features a tub/shower combination and luxurious bath products. For your convenience, free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas. To keep in shape, enjoy the onsite 24-hour fitness center.
In Manuel Antonio: La Mariposa Hotel. Located in one of the world’s most magnificent settings, Hotel La Mariposa stands majestically atop the highest point in Manuel Antonio, from where 360 degree views overlook the Pacific Ocean, spectacular sunsets and the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park. Nature and charm combine flawlessly to create 62 well-appointed rooms of Spanish-Mediterranean architectural design, surrounded by tropical gardens, with walkways and trails, meticulously landscaped to reflect the natural beauty of Costa Rica’s abundant flora and fauna. Offering the most inspiring views of the Pacific Ocean, from your private balcony, relax and hear the sounds of the surf and gaze at the breathtaking Panoramic Ocean Views or experience some of the most incredible Sunsets in the world.
Sunset Village: Located directly on the beach, offers guests unforgettable ocean front sunset views. Feel the gentle breeze from the sea on your face from one of our sunset ocean-view rooms, just few steps away from the ocean. The spacious seafront area has been completely gardened to take full advantage of Costa Rica’s most famous beach. The experience is simply astonishing.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In San Jose: Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose. Drink in the unique architecture, elegant furnishings and luscious surroundings of this beautiful colonial hacienda set on a 30 acre coffee plantation. Captivating grounds, exceptional service and a relaxing ambiance await you. Unwind in either of their two swimming pools, or take a stroll on their lush garden paths. The state-of-the-art fitness center or well-lit tennis courts are the perfect place to work up a sweat, while their full-service Kuö Spa will pamper you with luxurious treatments. Experience a number of acclaimed restaurants, including La Castilla, where talented chefs prepare sushi right in front of guests. Fine dining, exquisite tapas and wines are offered at La Isabela, known as one of the best restaurants in San Jose. Sophisticated rooms and suites boast plush bedding and 24-hour room service. Book your stay for an unforgettable experience at Costa Rica Marriott in San Jose.
Sophisticated rooms and suites boast plush bedding and 24-hour room service. Enjoy, magnificent natural attractions such as volcanoes, rainforest excursions and canopy zip-line tours service. The Marriott San Jose was voted by Condé Nast as one of the best hotels in Central America.
In Manuel Antonio: Parador Resort & Spa. (Premium Ocean View Room)This resort offers panoramic ocean views on 12 acres of wildlife-rich tropical rainforest. Surrounded by expansive jungle, Parador features well-appointed rooms and suites, various restaurants featuring an international array of cuisines, multiple bars and lounges, a world-class spa, tennis court, and three ocean-view pools. Every room and suite is equipped with cable TV, mini-bar, coffee maker, A/C and ceiling fans, safety deposit boxes, iron and board, hair dryer, and telephone. Guests at Parador Resort can spend their days lounging in the sun by the resort’s three pools (two adults only) or on one of Manuel Antonio’s white sand beaches, including Playa Biesanz adjacent to the hotel. Winding nature trails cover the expansive grounds from where you can watch migrating whales or schools of dolphins, exotic birds, three species of monkeys, sloths, coatimundi, and a variety of reptiles.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / D=Dinner.
- All tours and excursions services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|