8-Day Ruins, Reefs & Rainforest – From $2,058 Adults $1,495 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BELIZE UNTIL DECEMBER 15, 2018
Explore the magnificent Jungles of Belize in the Maya Mountains and the impressive ancient Maya site of Tikal in the Petén Rainforest of Guatemala. This 8 day Ruins, Reefs, & Rainforest vacation package features the thrills of cave canoeing to an ancient Mayan burial grounds, zip lining in the jungle. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at a beautiful Caribbean Island off the second longest coral reef in the world, while feeding beautiful tropical fish. Rest in the white sand beach and enjoy all of these extraordinary experiences while staying on beach view accommodations.
During this 8-day Ruins, Reefs, & Rainforest Belize Holiday Adventure discover the awesome beauty of the Inland Jungle. Explore the Maya site of Tikal in nearby Guatemala, and zip line and cave canoeing while staying at the exclusive Mystic River Boutique Resort in the Inland Jungle; then visit the Placencia Peninsula for a relaxing stay at the top rated Robert’s Grove Beachfront Resort. Enjoy an Island Excursion with swimming and snorkeling.
- Arrival transfers from Belize Intl. airport to San Ignacio in the Cayo District.
- 3 nights River View Studio Suite accommodations at the Mystic River Resort in the Inland Jungle with all meals and taxes
- 4 Nights Standard Ocean View accommodations in Placencia Peninsula at the top-rated Robert’s Grove Beachfront Resort with continental breakfast, tax and service charges
- Guided Visit to the Tikal Maya site in the Rainforest of the Petén in Guatemala with lunch and entrance fee and border crossing fee.
- Guided Canoe Adventure at the Upper Barton Creek Cave & Visit to the Butterfly Farm
- Zip Lining Adventure.
- Van transfer from Mystic River Resort to the Placencia Peninsula
- Snorkeling Adventure with lunch, gear, park fee and tax
- Free time to enjoy the beach or visit the village at your own pace
- Departure transfer from the resort to Placencia Airstrip
- Local Flight from Placencia to the Belize International Airport
- Personalized services of our Belize based hotelier’s partners
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize | D.
After clearing customs, proceed to exit to the curbside area and meet your host from the Mystic River Resort. Enjoy a scenic van transfer to the Inland Jungle of San Ignacio in the Cayo District. Your three-night stay at the resort includes accommodations in a River View Studio Suite. While at the Resort, all meals and taxes are included.
Days 2 & 3 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing, and Enjoying the Best of the Inalnd Jungle | B.L.D.
During these two days you will partake on these adventures. Dates of operation will be determined by the Innkeeper.
Barton Creek Cave Canoeing & Zip Lining
Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel. Meet your local guide and begin today’s adventure. Flowing from a giant crack in the mountain, Upper Barton Creek Cave offers a float trip into the ancient past. Utilizing canoes equipped with spotlights to pierce the veil of darkness, you will glide through crystal clear water into a world forgotten by time; a mystifying world of marvelous natural formations and spectacular wonders. Barton Creek is a sacred world where burial grounds, ceremonial pottery, and bones of the ancient peoples remain as an eternal testimonial. Calico Jacks Zip Lining: Offering a variety of 3 different runs, you can choose a beginner run for only 45 minutes or step up to the next level and zip through the rainforest for an hour. If you crave a higher level of excitement, then you combine both runs to make it a total of 1.5 hours consisting of 9 runs, 15 platforms, a jungle lift, and a total of 2,700 feet of adrenaline pumping zip lining! Tour leaves at 8:00 AM. Bring along bug spray, camera, flip-flops or sandals are fine for the canoe ride, light hiking shoes for the zip line, and bottled water. At Greenhill’s Butterfly Farm you will see flocks of butterflies, from brilliant blue to gorgeous orange, dazzling yellow to intriguing gray, fly freely in a 3,300 sq. ft., beautifully landscaped flight area: The largest live butterfly display in Belize. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the resort facilities.
The Spectacular Tikal Archeological Reserve
Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel. Meet your local guide and begin today’s adventure. The Tikal Archaeological Reserve is located in the dense tropical jungles of the Petén region of Guatemala and is the largest and most spectacular of all Mayan sites. Extensive excavation and restoration has revealed the grandeur civilization long past. An abundance of tropical birds, monkeys and other wildlife can be seen while exploring the well maintained trails throughout the park. This full day tour leaves at 7:30 am. Bring along your passport, bug spray, binoculars, hiking shoes, extra water to keep you hydrated, and your camera! Lunch is included at the site (border crossing fee is also included). Rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy the resort facilities.
Day 4 | From the Inland Jungle to the Caribbean Beach at the Placencia Peninsula | B.
At the designated time, your local host will arrange for a scenic van transfer to the Placencia Peninsula, home to your beachfront resort. Check-in for a four-night stay in standard ocean view accommodations at the Robert’s Grove Beachfront Resort with continental breakfast, tax and service charges. Balance of the day is spent enjoying the beach and the resort facilities which includes free use of Bikes, Paddleboards, and Kayaks.
Days 5, 6 & 7 | Enjoying the beach and a Snorkeling Adventure | B.
Get ready for an unforgettable Belize snorkeling adventure* We’ll whisk you away to the Belize’s Barrier Reef (the second largest in the world) and the many beautiful cayes nearby, such as Laughing Bird Caye National Park and Silk Caye. Spend the rest of the days relaxing by the pool, swimming and playing ball at the beach, reading a book or visiting the village. The time is yours to enjoy. *The Innkeeper will determine the day of operation of the snorkeling excursion.
Day 8 | Placencia Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, check-in at the Tropic Air counter at the Placencia Peninsula Airstrip for your flight to the Belize International Airport (local airfare is included) to check-in for your onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BELIZE UNTIL DECEMBER 15, 2018
|DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 ROOMS)||CHILD2||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
VALID JAN 15 TO APR 30
VALID MAY 1 TO AUG 31
VALID SEP 1 TO NOV 21
VALID DEC 1 TO DEC 15
¹ Triple Occupancy and children share existing beds.
2 Up to 2 children 11 and under sharing a room with 2 adults
In San Ignacio: Mystic River Resort. Nestled on a steep bank of the beautiful Macal River, the eco-friendly Mystic River Resort offers the best of all worlds to those who travel to Belize. In this oasis of privacy, serenity and rejuvenation, there are no crowds, just the soothing sound of birds, rustling trees, soft breezes and breath-taking views. Mystic River is a full-service Jungle Resort with an open-air restaurant, bar, spa, splash pool, yoga deck, luxurious accommodations with studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom suites – some featuring private plunge pools and outdoor showers! All our units offer king size beds, fireplace and a private balcony with majestic views of the rain-forest and the river. Located only 7 miles from the twin towns of San Ignacio and Santa Elena and surrounded by incredible serene wilderness, Mystic River Resort is the best place to find the perfect something – or nothing – to do.
In Placencia Belize: Robert’s Grove Beach Resort is a beautifully appointed Hacienda-style Belize beach resort nestled on 22 acres of the finest white sand beach in Placencia Belize. Its ideal location allows guests to be surrounded by Belize’s best attractions – the Barrier Reef, Tropical Rainforest & Mayan Ruins. This unique position makes it easy for guests and especially families to choose from a vast array of Belize’s most sought after activities, including diving tours, fly fishing trips, and many more exciting adventures.
Caribbean-style accommodations with rattan furnishings include free Wi-Fi, cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities. All have balconies with garden or sea views. Suites and villas add living areas and kitchens. A fine-dining restaurant is set on the beach, a Belizean eatery offers more relaxed meals, and a Mexican cafe is open until late. There are also 3 beachfront pools, plus a pier-end gazebo and a certified dive center.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US