5-Day Visit Cusco, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu – From $955 Adults / $765 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN CUSCO UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
This is one of our most popular travel programs, it gives our guests the opportunity to tour the Sacred Valley, spend one night in Urubamba and one night in the riverside village of Aguas Calientes in Machu Picchu. Guests also enjoy a second morning in Aguas Calientes for an optional second visit to Machu Picchu before heading back to Cusco.
Visit Cusco, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu in our 5 day vacation package with overnights in Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu and includes visits to the Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park, Colonial Cusco, and the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations in Cusco with breakfast
- 1 Night hotel accommodations in the Sacred Valley with breakfast
- 1 Night hotel accommodations in Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu with breakfast and dinner
- 7 Meals (4 Breakfast,2 lunches and 1 dinner)
- Round trip transfers Cusco airport/hotel/Cusco airport
- Round trip transfers Cusco hotel/train station/ Cusco hotel
- Half Day Guided Excursion of Cusco and Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park
- Guided Transfer to the Sacred Valley with lunch and touring en-route
- Round trip train ticket Sacred Valley/ Aguas Calientes/Cusco
- One Guided visit to the Machu Picchu Citadel with lunch
- One Round trip shuttle bus ticket Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fees during Cusco excursion
- One Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Spanish Colonial Cusco & Ancient Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park Sightseeing Excursion
Arrive in Cusco. Transfer to the hotel of your choice for an overnight night stay.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Korikancha
- First Class: Jose Antonio Cusco
- Deluxe Class: J.W. Marriott
Balance of the morning at leisure to get acclimatized to the altitude. In the afternoon, we will enjoy a half-day tour combining Sacsayhuaman and Cusco Historic Center and it will start visiting the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman. The first stop will be at the Sacsayhuaman Fortress, a beautiful place that radiates peace and quiet, where we will be able to admire the huge rocks measuring up to 4 meters high that were used in its construction. We will then head for Q’enqo, the ancient temple of the Puma, where we will be able to appreciate an altar for sacrifices, and then will continue on to Tambomachay, the sacred fountains of life and health. On the way we will have a panoramic view from Puca Pucara, a watchtower that controlled the entrance to the city. After that we will visit the Temple of the Sun, known as Korikancha, on top of which the Saint Dominique Convent was built. A legend tells that his temple was entirely lined in gold sheets that marveled the Conquistadors upon their arrival. Finally, we will go to the Main Square and will visit the Cathedral that reassures invaluable colonial paintings and other works of art such as the Cross that arrived with the first conquistadors. Important Note: People are not allowed to enter religious sites wearing shorts. Taking photos is not allowed inside the Cathedral.
Day 2 | Cusco / Sacred Valley of the Incas with Overnight Stay | B.L.
Today’s guided day trip begins with a visit to the Awanacancha complex for a close up look at the Andean camelids, the alpacas and llamas. Continue to the Pisac Open Air Indian Market. Enjoy lunch before continuing to the Ollantaytambo Inca Fortress. In the afternoon, check-in at the hotel in the category of your choice for an overnight stay.
- Standard Class: San Agustin Urubamba
- First Class: Sonesta Posada Yucay
- Deluxe Class: Aranwa Sacred Valley
Day 3 | Machu Picchu Exploration and Overnight Stay | B.L.D.
Morning transfer to the Ollantaytambo train station, board the Expedition Train (Tourist Class) or the Vistadome Train (first or deluxe class) for a Day Trip to the Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu. During the journey, we will appreciate several landmarks in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, including the hanging bridge that signals the start of the Inca Trail. The railway follows the course of the Urubamba River, also known as Vilcanota River, climbing down and entering a canyon until we reach Aguas Calientes; the town that is located at the foot of the Machu Picchu Mountain. After getting off the train, we will board the mini-bus that will take us up the winding road to Machu Picchu; the Sacred Citadel of the Incas that is considered one of the New Wonders of the World. The Lost City of the Incas will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy will be all around us. After a well-paced guided visit, we will have lunch at a local restaurant in the village of Aguas Calientes and spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the surroundings. Enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in the category of your choice.
- Standard Class: El Mapi
- First Class: Casa Del Sol
- Deluxe Class: Sumaq Machu Picchu
Day 4 | Machu Picchu to Cusco | B.
Enjoy the morning at leisure to continue exploring on your own. In the afternoon, take the train back to Cusco. Transfer to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Important note: An extra visit to Machu Picchu requires an additional entrance fee and a shuttle bus ticket; admission is limited and it is recommended that you purchase it when booking your travel program. With this additional self-guided visit to Machu Picchu, you will be able to see the Intipunku or Door of the Sun and the Inca Trail entrance to the citadel. Intense adventure seekers may wish to climb to the Huayna Picchu, as there are only 400 daily spots available it is necessary to reserve and pay well ahead of your touring date.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Korikancha
- First Class: Jose Antonio Cusco
- Deluxe Class: J.W. Marriott
Day 5 | Continue to your next destination | B.
At the designated time, van transfer to the airport for your onward flight, either back to Lima or to continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN CUSCO UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
|CATEGORY||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||TRAIN CLASS|
2 Children 2-11 years old can apply rate of triple accommodation. Breakfast included. Hotels allow only 1 child per double room.
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Cusco: Casa Andina Koricancha Hotel: The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. All the bedrooms feature one Queen or 2 Twin beds warmly decorated with Cusco textiles, and include either writing desks or breakfast tables, closets with safes, cable TV, heating system, Wi-Fi access, and more. Oxygen is available upon request.
In The Sacred Valley: San Agustin Urubamba: The hotel has a privileged location, excellent to start your visit to Machu Picchu (just an hour and a half by train); moreover it is located nearby the most important ruins in the Sacred Valley of the Incas such as Ollantaytambo, Pisac and Maras Moray. The Hotel was an ancient colonial estate, today remodeled in a wonderful hotel; inside its facilities you will find a beautiful garden and lush trees, characteristic of the splendid greenery of the Sacred Valley of the Incas; furthermore, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, and an exclusive spa, allowing you to enjoy a quiet and relaxing atmosphere thanks to the best service. The Urubamba Hotel offers you 101 Rooms and Suites.
In Machu Picchu: El Mapi: Smart and contemporary are the defining elements of this hotel, amidst the commercial village of Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes), from where you can admire and interact with the quaint folksy town and get a different perspective. The hotel is efficient, playful and people friendly; it welcomes a wide range of guests expecting an uncomplicated visit. Turn into an amiable and healthy environment after your enlightening visit to Peru’s most distinguished destination, the Machu Picchu Archaeological site. Each room is equipped with blackout curtains, 100% cotton sheets, down duvets, hypoallergenic pillows, cotton bath robes, natural herbal amenities, 32″ flat screen TVs and tight-focus reading lights.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Cusco: Jose Antonio Hotel: The Jose Antonio Cusco Hotel is located in the heart of Cusco’s archaeological centre, the oldest city of America. A few minutes away from the Main Square, this recently built hotel has a modern architecture, with a fine colonial touch. The 6-stories building is one of the highest hotels in the city, offering excellent views over the city of Cusco. All the 126 rooms are divided among 5 floors and on the rooftop you can enjoy a solarium, the Jacuzzi and sauna. These can be quite refreshing after a full day of sight-seeing in the beautiful city of Cusco or in the nearby Sacred Valley.
In Machu Picchu: Casa del Sol: We are located in the middle of privileged and revered sacred lands in the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes), which gives visitors a true luxury experience. Our hotel is surrounded by nature and splendor and is located very close to the imposing buildings full of knowledge and wisdom where the fascinating Inca citadel was erected with stories yet to be fully told.We are in the midst of a beautiful, imposing and majestic landscape, just 5 minutes walking from the train station and across the street from the bus station to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
In The Sacred Valley: Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay: The 87-room Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay is located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to Machu Picchu. The Sonesta Yucay Posada is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery and is surrounded by beautiful gardens. Our guests will enjoy Sonesta’s signature service and the comfort of in-room amenities that include: Television, individual climate control, direct-dial telephone for domestic and international calls, hair dryer upon request, bath with bathtub, safe, fittings for disabled guests upon request.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Cusco: JW Marriott: Cusco, “The Navel of the World.” It’s located a few blocks from the Main Square and surrounded by the main historical sites such as the cathedral, Qoricancha, and San Blas Neighborhood. Surrounded by ancient Inca ruins, the JW Cusco courtyard is the ideal place to unwind and admire the architectural structure of the hotel. The open area offers guests space for unique functions and events. All of our guest rooms are equipped with luxury bedding and hotel amenities, wireless Internet and the latest in technology. Upon request, all rooms have a supplementary oxygen enriched system. In addition, all bathrooms have a separate shower and bathtub. Some of the rooms are built with the original Inca walls.
In The Sacred Valley: Aranwa Resort & Wellness Center: Aranwa Sacred Valley is known for its eclectic combinations of service, amenities and culinary masterpieces. The rooms overlook lush gardens of local flora and the distant mountains. Each room offers a private balcony, climate control, Electronic safes and Jacuzzi bathtubs in the spa style bathrooms.
Outside of the rooms, guests find an adult playground of attractions ranging from a movie theatre, an art gallery and a library. Most well-known of the attractions, however, is the Temple of St. Peter and St. Paul, which was created with gold leaf and hand painted to perfection. As any great hotel is aware, fun is only fun until someone gets hungry; and Aranwa has restaurant choices for everyone. Pukawi, which can be directly translated to Nourishment, serves traditional Andean cuisine and usually has a local pianist playing softly in the background. If it is a lighter dinner that is wanted they can oblige with the Rikhura Restaurant; created with three walls and a large glass window, it is the perfect place to play pool, order drinks, look out at the beautiful view and eat small but delectable cuisine. Kusi Pisco, on the other hand, is a cozy sushi restaurant located between two floors with a fireplace in the center of each story. The sushi and sashimi is a native approach at culinary fusion using local vegetables, Japanese recipes and European influence to create greatness. For more of a family vibe, try the Colonial Kitchen. This literal hole in the wall pizzeria was created with freshness and fun in mind. The pizza is baked in a large clay oven and the chefs use 17th and 18th century utensils for the authentic taste and look. With this blend of culinary gastronomy, never-ending entertainment and astounding service, Aranwa Sacred Valley lives up to everything it promises.
In Machu Picchu: Sumaq Machu Picchu: At the foot of the imposing mountains surrounding Machu Picchu, by the banks of the Vilcanota River, stands Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel. The only five-star hotel in Aguas Calientes is architecturally inspired by the enigmatic lost city of the Incas. The exquisite culinary creations of the hotel’s restaurant are prepared with regional ingredients and its luxury suites await you for an enchanting trip to the historical past of the Andean culture.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation:A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment:The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment:For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include:personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes:B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US