3-Day A Quick Lake Titicaca & Sillustani Tour – From $355 Adults / $231 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PUNO UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
This short-length visit allows you to partially cruise Lake Titicaca. Located on the border of Peru and Bolivia, it is the world’s highest navigable lake at 12,503 feet in elevation. Additionally you will enjoy meeting the locals while touring the islands.
Enjoy a Quick Lake Titicaca & Sillustani Tour in our 3 day vacation package that features a close encounter with the ancient Uros people on their floating islands and the Quechua community of Taquile Island.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations in Puno with breakfast
- 3 Meals (2 Breakfast and 1 lunch)
- Round trip transfers Juliaca airport/hotel/Juliaca airport
- Round trip Puno hotel/Puno Port Pier/ Puno hotel
- Stop at the Sillustani Shrines en-route to Puno
- Guided cruise of Lake Titicaca
- Guided visit of the Uros Floating Islands en-route to Taquile Island
- Guided visit of Taquile Island
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Arrive Puno (Juliaca airport) / Lake Titicaca
Transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two night stay. While driving from Juliaca airport to Puno, stop en-route for a visit of the Sillustani pre-Inca Shrines, the pre-Inca cemetery of the Hatun Colla chiefs in Sillustani, on the shore of Lake Umayo. Balance of the day is spent at leisure to explore the city of Puno.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Tikarini
- First Class: Jose Antonio Puno
- Deluxe Class: Libertador Lake Titicaca
Day 2 | The Floating Islands of the Uros and the Island of Taquile | B.L.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will enjoy a full-day exploration by boat of Lake Titicaca. The first stop will be to visit the Floating Island of the Uros where you will learn about this pre-Inca community that took refuge on the waters of this lake, running away from the Incas and also from the Spaniards. The journey will continue across the lake to visit the Island of Taquile, a place in which the settlers still maintain their ancestral traditions and colorful typical clothes. This will be a great opportunity to explore the island and get the best view of the lake. A typical lunch will be served before boarding the boat that will take you back to Puno.
Day 3 | Continue to your next destination | B.
At the designated time, van transfer to the airport for your onward flight, either back to Lima or to continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PUNO UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
|CATEGORY||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||TRAIN CLASS|
2Children 2-11 years old can apply rate of triple accommodation. Breakfast included. Hotels allow only 1 child per double room.
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Puno: Casa Andina Tikarani Hotel: Puno is a city known for its combinations of new and old worldtraditions. Located on the banks of Lake Titicaca, Puno offers unique shops and boutiques, authentic Peruvian gastronomy and an upbeat night life. Unlike many cities, Puno has interspersed parks with native vibrant flowers and trees throughout the main walkways keeping the “concrete jungle” stereotype at bay.
Casas Andina Tikarani is a quaint medium sized Inn that promotes the concept of social comforts and inviting atmospheres. The ambiance is very relaxed, with a large fireplace in the lounging area and a beautiful courtyard filled with vibrant blends of local flora. Although the Inn is only five minutes from the downtown area of Puno. The rooms are decent sized with comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms. TV, safety deposit boxes, Wi-Fi and climate control are available with every room.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Puno: Jose Antonio Hotel: We are located in front of the majestic and sacred lake of the Incas, Lake Titicaca, just 10 minutes away from the city of Puno, Jose Antonio Puno offers the comfort and warmth of home you deserve. We have 106 comfortable rooms (24 Singles, 69 Doubles, 8 Triples and 5 Suites), all equipped with Cable TV, radio and alarm clock, Mini-bar, Hair dryer, Electrical Safety box, two telephones with national and international direct dialing, Internet access, wired and wireless, dual voltage 110/220v, laundry service, and a beautiful view of Lake Titicaca.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Puno: Libertador Lago Titicaca: The only five-star hotel in the region, is located on Esteves Island on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. The hotel is only five minutes away from downtown Puno, 45 minutes from the Manco Capac International Airport in Juliaca and two hours from the Bolivian border. Libertador Lago Titicaca is considered the best hotel in Puno because of the services offered, such as restaurants, bars, business center, gift shop, gym, Jacuzzi and outdoor pool, which along with the warm hospitality from the highly trained personnel will make your stay a unique and memorable one.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation:A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment:The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment:For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include:personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes:B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US