7-Day Deluxe Peruvian Adventure Holiday – From $3,098 Adults / $1,891 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS (EXCEPT WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS) IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
This Program is Fully Customizable
Partake in an innovative Deluxe Peruvian Adventure Holiday to the magical places of Peru by visiting the unique communities of Chinchero, Maras, Moray and Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley. In Cusco, explore the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park and the Old Spanish Quarter. Experience the best of the Inca Empire, during your up close and personal visits to Machu Picchu, local museums, and quaint towns. Delight in a unique upscale experience as you ride on board the Hiram Bingham Orient-Express Luxury Train by Belmond. Enjoy private services throughout this luxury vacation where you will dine at exquisite restaurants, local bistros, and sophisticated Cafes. This Deluxe Peruvian Adventure Holiday truly is touring and dining at its very best!
This 7 Days Deluxe Peruvian Adventure Holiday vacation package begins on board the Hiram Bingham Orient Express Luxury Train by Belmond. It features Peru in style, class and comfort as you travel to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- 6 nights hotel accommodations: 1 in Lima, 2 in the Sacred Valley, 1 in Machu Picchu and 2 in Cusco
- 16 Meals (6 breakfasts, 1 brunch, 4 lunches, 5 dinners)
- Private Guided Drive to the Sacred Valley of the Incas with visits to Chinchero, Ollantaytambo Inca Fortress, Maras Salt Pools, and the circular terraces of Moray.
- Welcome dinner in the Sacred Valley
- Private Guided Exploration of the Sacred Valley
- Lunch and show at Wayra Ranch in the Sacred Valley
- The Hiram Bingham Orient-Express Luxury Train Ride round trip from the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu and return to Cusco
- Fine Dining aboard the Hiram Bingham Orient-Express Luxury Train by Belmond
- Private Guided Exploration of Machu Picchu
- All Entrance fees
- Private Guided Exploration of Old Spanish Colonial Cusco and Ancient Sacsayhuaman
- Lunch at Limo Restaurant in Cusco
- Private Visit to the Pre-Colombian Art Museum in Cusco
- Dinner at the MAP Café in Cusco
- All transfers and explorations are in A/C vehicles
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Welcome to Lima, Peru.
Meet and greet service at the Lima Airport and assistance with a walk-over to the Costa Sol Airport Hotel. Your greeter will present you with all your local paper-work, pertinent information, and schedules. Check in for an overnight stay.
Day 2 | Welcome to Cusco and to the Sacred Valley of the Incas | B.L.D.
Proceed to airline counter to check-in for your flight to Cusco (airfare is not included- we suggest an arrival in Cusco no later than 10:00 AM). Upon arrival in Cusco, meet and greet service at the airport by your private host for a transfer to the Sacred Valley where it will be easy to adjust to the altitude changes. On the way there we will stop at the village of Chinchero, which was one of the most important population centers during the Inca Empire; now a charming place filled with textile studios where artisans show their beautiful work and share the impressive Inca ruins. Rich soil, ideal weather and millenary wisdom have combined to make the Sacred Valley arguably the most fertile in the world. You will probably become a believer as you indulge in its bounty. At the Wayra Ranch, delight yourself with a surprising gastronomic feast led by the prominent Chef, Pedro Miguel Schiaffino and Nacho Solis. Enjoy the Peruvian Paso horse show, renowned for the smoothest gait in the world. Stunning equestrian demonstrations, to the rhythm of Marinera music will render the environment favorable for tasting the quality of their cuisine. After lunch you will visit Ollantaytambo Park, which is a typical example of the urban planning of the Incas, whose residents still live in accordance with their old traditions. Pachacutec (1438-1471) conquered the town, destroyed it and built a new one, absorbing it as part of his empire, and it is now considered one of the most remarkable archaeological complexes of the Inca Empire. Then you will continue to your hotel for a two-night stay. Enjoy dinner at the hotel.
- Deluxe Class: Aranwa Resort and Wellness Center
- Premium Class: Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado
Day 3 | A Private Guided Discovery of the Sacred Valley of the Incas | B.L.D.
After breakfast, meet your host for your personal exploration of the Sacred Valley which includes visits to the archaeological sites of Moray and Maras. The archaeological remains of Moray consist of mysterious concentric circular terraces that for some scholars would be an agricultural research center. External platforms, more elevated, would be at higher temperatures than the inmates and could simulate the conditions of the different ecological floors of the empire. On the other hand Maras is surreal sight. It is an impressive complex of salt mining. These are large deposits of salt that were used to trade for other products with other regions of the empire. Enjoy Lunch at Tunupa. Rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy the hotel’s facilities. Dinner at the hotel is included.
Day 4 | Machu Picchu via the Orient-Express Luxury Train by Belmond / Private Discovery of the Machu Picchu Citadel / Overnight in Machu Picchu | B.L.D.
Today, your host will call for you at the hotel for a short transfer to the local station to board the Hiram Bingham train for a scenic ride to Machu Picchu. The Orient Express experience is unique, from the particular personality and fine touch of its hotels to the magic and comfort of the most luxurious train in Peru. It will be a trip to pamper all your senses and fulfill your dreams as you visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World. While on board, enjoy OE’s upscale food and beverage services. On arrival, meet your local host for a short ride to the Citadel and proceed to partake on a private guided visit of this magnificent site. You are in Machu Picchu and energy is flowing through all your senses; take a minute to take it all in and fully enjoy this experience as you discover the mystery that these rocks hold. Enjoy lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge by Orient-Express. You will have dinner and stay overnight in Machu Picchu at the hotel selection of your choice.
- Deluxe Class: Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Premium Class: Sanctuary Lodge / Orient-Express by Belmond
Day 5 | Personal Exploration of Machu Picchu / Afternoon Return to Cusco | B.L.D.
Today, you will have the opportunity to explore the Citadel on your own at your own pace (admission tickets will be provided). Enjoy lunch at the lodge, and prepare to be transferred to the local station for your train trip back to Cusco via the Hiram Bingham by Orient-Express / Belmond. While on board, enjoy award-winning food and beverage services. On arrival, meet your Cusco-based host/guide for a transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay.
- Deluxe Class: Palacio del Inka Luxury Collection Hotel
- Premium Class: Belmond Monasterio Hotel
Day 6 | Private Discovery of the Cultural and Culinary Treasures of Cusco | B.L.D.
Today, your host will share with you the many Spanish colonial monuments and the cobbled stone streets of Colonial Cusco. Cusco: “navel of the world” and center of power is exciting and legendary. Explore the past and present of a culture that still has much to offer and won’t cease to impress you. Visit the Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman, and proceed to the Limo Restaurant for a delightful lunch. In the evening, your guide will escort you on a visit to the Pre-Colombian Art Museum to observe the displays and to enjoy dinner at its MAP Café.
Day 7 | Adios to the Magical Places of Peru | B.
At the designated time, your local host will drive you to the airport for your onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2018
(Except on Wednesdays and Thursdays as the Hiram Bingham Deluxe Train does not operate on Sundays)
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD SHARE TRIPLE*||SINGLE (SUPPLEMENT)|
* Up to 1 child – 10 years and under sharing a triple room with two adults
In Lima: Wyndham Costa del Sol Airport is conveniently connected to the Jorge Chavéz International Airport, with easy access to all of Lima’s many cultural and historic wonders and a wealth of upscale services and amenities designed for discerning travelers. The Wyndham Costa del Sol Lima Airport is the premier upscale international hotel in Peru’s capital city. This Lima Airport hotel is perfect for those in transit, with the unparalleled ability to walk to or from your flight within minutes of the front door – and 24-hour dining options, they have endeavored to deliver round-the-clock service in a world where round-the-clock is the norm. Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport has a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. This spa hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. Additional amenities include spa services, fitness center, and steam room.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In The Sacred Valley: Aranwa Resort & Wellness Center is located along the Río Vilcanota River on the grounds of a 17th-century hacienda. This sprawling spa hotel is 10 km from both Plaza de Armas and the exhibits at Museo Inkariy. The hotel is known for its eclectic combinations of service, amenities and culinary masterpieces. The rooms overlook lush gardens of local flora and the distant mountains. Each room offers a safe, flat-screen TV, iPod dock and free Wi-Fi, plus Jacuzzi bathtub. There’s also room service. One of the hotel restaurants serves traditional Andean cuisine and usually has a local pianist playing softly in the background. If it is a lighter dinner you want, visit the Rikhura Restaurant; created with three walls and a large glass window. It is the perfect place to play pool, order drinks, and look out at the beautiful view. Aranwa Sacred Valley lives up to everything it promises!
Outside of the rooms, guests find an adult playground of attractions ranging from a movie theatre, an art gallery and a library. Most well-known of the attractions, however, is the Temple of St. Peter and St. Paul, which was created with gold leaf and hand painted to perfection. Kusi Pisco, on the other hand, is a cozy sushi restaurant located between two floors with a fireplace in the center of each story. For more of a family vibe, try the Colonial Kitchen. This literal hole in the wall pizzeria was created with freshness and fun in mind. With this blend of culinary gastronomy, never-ending entertainment and astounding service.
In Machu Picchu: Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo. Popular with those heading to the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu, Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel is an intimate Andean village with terraced hills, waterfalls, stone pathways and 83 whitewashed adobe casitas tucked away in the cloud forest. Member of National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World, the property has 12 acres of exquisite natural beauty, where 214 bird species – such as the golden-headed quetzal and the iconic Andean cock-of-the-rock – and the world’s largest native orchid collection (372 species) have been registered. Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel sits on 12 serene acres of natural paradise, just across from the train station of Aguas Calientes. It is located at 2,020 meters (6,627 ft.) above sea level the hotel occupies a private five-hectare (12.3-acre) mountainside reserve. After exploring the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, guests can enjoy the Unu Spa, which combines the classic nurturing with a mystical Andean approach. Natural products are derived from local botanical extracts (mint, eucalyptus and orchids), thus providing a pleasing spiritual, sensual and soothing experience. The first-class restaurant features stunning views of the Vilcanota River, and shares the secrets of Peruvian cuisine with a contemporary twist.
In Cusco: Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel, is built within an historic mansion known as the Casona de los Cuatro Bustos, which, from its privileged position next to Qoricancha Palace in the center of Cusco, has lived over five centuries of this storied city’s history. Each of the 203 guest rooms are exquisitely decorated with colonial art and furniture and all the creature comforts that modern technology provides like the exclusive Luxury Collection bed, LCD TVs and high speed Internet. Uniting the ancient wellness secrets of the Inka with modern facilities and rejuvenating therapies, Palacio del Inka Spa offers a rare, holistic escape that restores, both physically and spiritually. Designed to showcase a centuries-old, magical blend of pre-Columbian, Inkan, Spaniard, Colonial, and modern cultures, Palacio del Inka presents a captivating variety of rare opportunities and state-of-the-art amenities that guarantee an enriching and memorable stay in Cusco.
PREMIUM CLASS HOTELS
In the Sacred Valley: Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado Sitting on the bank of the Urubamba River and built to resemble an authentic Andean village, the Belmond Rio Sagrado offers a luxurious ambiance surrounded by exotic flora and fauna, lush fields, towering mountains and the pristine Urubamba River. The hotel is located near the cozy towns of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, allowing easy access to local markets, shops, and authentic Peruvian cuisine. Each Deluxe Room, has a spacious plush bed cleverly placed to allow guests to truly appreciate the beauty of the local landscape through their large thermal glass windows. Elegant rooms offer complimentary Wi-Fi, minibars and terraces with river views. Breakfast is free. Amenities include 2 upscale restaurants (1 in the garden) and a riverside bar, plus an on-site train station. There’s also a sleek spa and an outdoor infinity pool with a bar. Enjoy a local Sacred Valley massage or spend a few soothing minutes feeding the hotel’s baby alpacas. Slip into the spirit of Peruvian life as the gentle rush of the river transports you to a world of relaxation.
In Machu Picchu: Belmond Sanctuary Lodge, is the luxury lodge that combines the visual, sensual, and physical components that adventurous and selective travelers expect while visiting the “Lost City of the Incas”. You are a short walk from Machu Picchu’s Temple of the Three Windows, the Sacred Plaza and the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu. After a long day of exploring Machu Picchu, relax with a glass of champagne in one of the comfortable chairs situated in the lush garden. The airy and sunlit Tampu Restaurant and Bar offers Peruvian blends with international accents, as well as an expansive beer and wine menu. Pamper yourself with a variety of massages and treatments in the privacy of your guest room or in specially designed rooms. A perfect end to an enriching day is stargazing while lounging with a glass of wine and enjoying the orchids that surround the observatory terrace. Room amenities include LCD Satellite TV and DVD, radio alarm clock with docking station, marble bathroom – shower only, minibar and Wi-Fi.
In Cusco: Belmond Hotel Monasterio is a former monastery and national monument dating from 1592 located right beside the lively Cusco central square. This delightful retreat combines century-old charm with luxury hotel service and inspired restaurants. All boutique rooms and suites are clustered around a tranquil central courtyard. Amenities offered are LCD TV, Wireless Internet and air conditioning upon request. The ideal hotel from which to discover the delights of Cusco, its doors open to a vibrant scene of old and modern architecture, markets, galleries and restaurants serving new Andean cuisine. The building which houses Belmond Hotel Monasterio is steeped in history and hosts its very own art collection. You don’t need to travel far to soak up the local culture.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit our testimonial section in our website https://www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US