6-Day Deluxe Peruvian Adventure Holiday – From $3,392 Adults / $2,136 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS (EXCEPT THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS) IN CUSCO UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
Partake in an innovative Deluxe Peruvian Adventure Holiday to the magical places of Peru by visiting the unique communities of Awanacancha, Pisac and Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley. In Cusco, explore the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park and the Old Spanish Quarter. Experience the best of the Inca Empire, during your up close and personal visits to Machu Picchu, local museums, and quaint towns. Delight in a unique upscale experience as you ride on board the Hiram Bingham Orient-Express Luxury Train by Belmond. Enjoy private services throughout this luxury vacation where you will dine in local Haciendas, exquisite restaurants, local bistros, and sophisticated Cafes. This Deluxe Peruvian Adventure Holiday truly is touring and dining at its very best!
- 5 nights hotel accommodations: 2 in the Sacred Valley, 1 in Machu Picchu and 2 in Cusco
- 13 Meals (5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners)
- Private Guided Drive to the Sacred Valley of the Incas with visits of the Awanacancha community, the Pisac Market and Ollantaytambo Inca Fortress.
- Welcome Novo-Andean dinner in the Sacred Valley
- Private Guided Exploration of the Sacred Valley
- Lunch at Casa Hacienda Hualloccari in the Sacred Valley
- The Hiram Bingham Orient-Express Luxury Train Ride round trip from the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu and return to Cusco
- Fine Dining aboard the Hiram Bingham Orient-Express Luxury Train by Belmond
- Private Guided Exploration of Machu Picchu
- All Entrance fees
- Private Guided Exploration of Old Spanish Colonial Cusco and Ancient Sacsayhuaman
- Lunch at Limo Restaurant in Cusco
- Private Visit to the Pre-Colombian Art Museum in Cusco
- Dinner at the MAP Café in Cusco
- All transfers and explorations are in A/C vehicles
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Welcome to Cusco and to the Sacred Valley of the Incas | D.
Upon arrival in Cusco, meet and greet service at the airport by your private host for a transfer to the Sacred Valley where it will be easy to adjust to the altitude changes. On the way there we will stop at Awanacancha, a complex where we will be able to feed Andean camelid: llamas and alpacas and meet the local people who will show us their weaving and dyeing of their traditional textiles using century old techniques. Then we are off to the exquisite hotel of your choice in Urubamba. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the beautiful hotel grounds. In the evening, enjoy a delightful Novo-Andean dinner at the resort.
- Deluxe Class: Aranwa Resort and Wellness Center
- Premium Class: Rio Sagrado Hotel by Belmond Orient-Express
Day 2 | A Private Guided Discovery of the Sacred Valley of the Incas | B.L.
After breakfast, meet your host for your personal exploration of the Sacred Valley which includes visits to the Open-Air Indian Market in Pisac, and the Ollantaytambo Inca Fortress. Meet the locals and enjoy a delightful lunch at Casa Hacienda Hualloccari. Rest of the day is at leisure enjoying the resort.
Day 3 | Machu Picchu via the Orient-Express Luxury Train by Belmond / Private Discovery of the Machu Picchu Citadel /Overnight in Machu Picchu | B.L.D.
Today, your host will call for you at the hotel for a short transfer to the local station to board the Hiram Bingham train for a scenic ride to Machu Picchu. The Orient Express experience is unique, from the particular personality and fine touch of its hotels to the magic and comfort of the most luxurious train in Peru. It will be a trip to pamper all your senses and fulfill your dreams as you visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World. While on board, enjoy OE’s upscale food and beverage services. On arrival, meet your local host for a short ride to the Citadel and proceed to partake on a private guided visit of this magnificent site. You are in Machu Picchu and energy is flowing through all your senses; take a minute to take it all in and fully enjoy this experience as you discover the mystery that these rocks hold. Enjoy lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge by Orient-Express. You will have dinner and stay overnight in Machu Picchu at the hotel selection of your choice.
- Deluxe Class: Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Premium Class: Sanctuary Lodge / Orient-Express by Belmond
Day 4 | Personal Exploration of Machu Picchu / Afternoon Return to Cusco | B.L.D.
Today, you will have the opportunity to explore the Citadel on your own at your own pace (admission tickets will be provided). Enjoy lunch at the lodge, and prepare to be transferred to the local station for your train trip back to Cusco via the Hiram Bingham by Orient-Express / Belmond. While on board, enjoy award-winning food and beverage services. On arrival, meet your Cusco-based host/guide for a transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two night stay.
- Deluxe Class: Aranwa Boutique Hotel
- Premium Class: Belmond Monasterio Hotel
Day 5 | Private Discovery of the Cultural and Culinary Treasures of Cusco | B.L.D.
Today, your host will share with you the many Spanish colonial monuments and the cobbled stone streets of Colonial Cusco. Cusco: “navel of the world” and center of power is exciting and legendary. Explore the past and present of a culture that still has much to offer and won’t cease to impress you. Visit the Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman, and proceed to the Limo Restaurant for a delightful lunch. In the evening, your guide will escort you on a visit to the Pre-Colombian Art Museum to observe the displays and to enjoy dinner at its MAP Café.
Day 6 | Adios to the Magical Places of Peru | B.
At the designated time, your local host will drive you to the airport for your onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN CUSCO UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
Daily Departures Available (except on Thursdays and Fridays as the Hiram Bingham Deluxe Train does not operate on Sundays)
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE (SUPPLEMENT)|
¹ Triple Occupancy share existing beds.
² Children 2-11 years old can apply rate of triple accommodation. Breakfast included. Hotels allow only 1 child per double room.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In The Sacred Valley: Aranwa Resort & Wellness Center: Aranwa Sacred Valley is known for its eclectic combinations of service, amenities and culinary masterpieces. The rooms overlook lush gardens of local flora and the distant mountains. Each room offers a private balcony, climate control, Electronic safes and Jacuzzi bathtubs in the spa style bathrooms.
Outside of the rooms, guests find an adult playground of attractions ranging from a movie theatre, an art gallery and a library. Most well-known of the attractions, however, is the Temple of St. Peter and St. Paul, which was created with gold leaf and hand painted to perfection. As any great hotel is aware, fun is only fun until someone gets hungry; and Aranwa has restaurant choices for everyone. Pukawi, which can be directly translated to Nourishment, serves traditional Andean cuisine and usually has a local pianist playing softly in the background. If it is a lighter dinner that is wanted they can oblige with the Rikhura Restaurant; created with three walls and a large glass window, it is the perfect place to play pool, order drinks, look out at the beautiful view and eat small but delectable cuisine. Kusi Pisco, on the other hand, is a cozy sushi restaurant located between two floors with a fireplace in the center of each story. The sushi and sashimi is a native approach at culinary fusion using local vegetables, Japanese recipes and European influence to create greatness. For more of a family vibe, try the Colonial Kitchen. This literal hole in the wall pizzeria was created with freshness and fun in mind. The pizza is baked in a large clay oven and the chefs use 17th and 18th century utensils for the authentic taste and look. With this blend of culinary gastronomy, never-ending entertainment and astounding service, Aranwa Sacred Valley lives up to everything it promises.
In Machu Picchu: Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo: Nestled in the terraced hills of the Sacred Valley, Inkaterra Pueblo is a blend of natural paradise and luxury. Enveloped by the Vilcanota River and beautiful mountains, the Inkaterra Pueblo welcomes its guests amidst peace and comfort in a sanctuary of natural tranquility. Whitewashed bungalows, surrounded by the sacred energy that encompasses the lost city of the Incas, offer plush privacy for travelers looking to explore and enjoy the natural environment and culture. The cottages are spread over 12 acres of opulent greenland which is the native habitat of large vibrant flora.
Guests should be prepared to witness indigenous animals such as the Giant Otter, the Andean Spectacled Bear and the Canadian Warbler, which are frequent visitors. While enjoying the daily tea time service, guests are treated to excellent views of the Vilcanota River. Each room is equipped with Alpaca blankets, fireplaces, spa-like bathrooms, and ecologically friendly toiletries. With so much to learn, observe, and enjoy, travelers are rarely disappointed by the ambiance and atmosphere that makes up Inkaterra Pueblo.
In Cusco: Aranwa Boutique Hotel: Cusco luxury cannot be usurped by any other than the great Aranwa Cusco. Created from a colonial mansion from the XVI century it is filled with ancient art, sculptures and carvings. Located in the heart of the Incan city of Cusco, only two blocks from the main square it is the perfect place to stay while visiting the surrounding area and learning more about the Peruvian culture.
The rooms themselves offer amenities that bestow gratitude on the Peruvian belief in hospitality. The bathrooms were created with the concept of spa relaxation in mind with heated floors, large Jacuzzi tubs, and Scottish massaging showers. Each room receives fine robes and slippers, individually controlled heat, organic toiletries, satellite TV, down comforters and 30% more oxygen than the normal hotel; just to ensure that the guest is comfortable at all times despite the altitude change.
A breakfast buffet is offered daily with fresh fruit, juices, coffee, eggs, and other homemade delicacies. For a quick drink or a light snack the hotel offers Khasikay Bar, which only seats 30 guests, ensuring a private and cozy atmosphere. They are known for their pisco based cocktails such as the Aua Ymanto Aranwa, which consists of gooseberry, mandarinliquor, and Pisco infused with apricots. The true culinary art, however, comes from Mishti Mestizo Restaurant, which is located inside the hotel and open every day. One of their many Peruvian specialties is Quinoa and Pariah cheese peske – grilled poultry fillets with wild mushroom sauce and black truffle oil. They offer a wide range of desserts, appetizers, entrees and drinks. Hotel Aranwa Cusco is a place to be treated like royalty and enjoy nothing but the best!
PREMIUM CLASS HOTELS
In The Sacred Valley: Rio Sagrado Hotel by Belmond Orient-Express: Located on the bank of the Urubamba River and built to resemble an authentic Andean village, the Rio Sagrado Hotel offers a luxurious ambiance surrounded by exotic flora and fauna, lush fields, towering mountains and the pristine Urubamba River. Located near the cozy towns of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, the Rio Sagrado Hotel offers access to local markets, shops and authentic Peruvian cuisine. Rio Sagrado Hotel is the luxuriant way to enjoy and explore Peru.
Each suite has a spacious plush bed strategically placed to allow guests to truly appreciate the beauty of the local landscape through their large thermal glass windows. Private terraces, spa-like bathrooms and slanted windows over airy showers offer relaxing outdoor views. The Rio Sagrado Hotel offers the El Huerto Restaurant, with Peruvian specialties and international dishes and guests are also welcome at the the river-front bar for a pre or post dinner drink. After a day of exploration and adventuring, the Spa and Wellness Center offers an extensive list of massages, wraps and facials to cleanse the skin and alleviate any pain or tension. Enjoy it all with Orient Express service and hospitality. well as three blocks from the sea.
In Machu Picchu: Sanctuary Lodge / Orient-Express by Belmond: Welcome to the Sanctuary Lodge, the luxury lodge that combines the visual, sensual, and physical components that adventurous and selective travelers expect and enjoy while visiting the “Lost City of the Incas”. Sanctuary Lodge is the only hotel located adjacent to the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu, as Cultural and Natural Patrimony of the World.
After a long day of exploring Machu Picchu, relax with a glass of champagne in one of the comfortable chairs situated in the lush garden with a spectacular view of the surrounding landscapes and the aromas of tropical flowers. The airy and sunlit Tampu Restaurant and Bar offers Peruvian blends with international accents in their dinner and lunch dishes, as well as an expansive beer and wine menu. Pampering and relaxation are important aspects of any trip and Sanctuary Lodge offers a variety of massages, wraps, oils and exfoliations either in the privacy of the guest rooms or in specially designed rooms. With the clear skies of the Peruvian countryside, a perfect end to a cultural and physically enriching day is stargazing while lounging with a glass of wine and enjoying the orchids that surround the observatory terrace.
In Cusco: Monasterio Hotel / Orient-Express by Belmond: High in the Andes, surrounded by the breathtaking views of mountain peaks and clear skies, is the historic city of Cusco. Cusco is known for its fusion of Spanish and Inca cultures and beliefs. Within walking distance from the Cusco Central Square stands the Hotel Monasterio. The Monasterio Hotel combines the beauty of the old world with the luxury service of the new in this redesigned monastery. Museums, cathedrals, cafes, and shops are within easy reach.
Each of the spacious rooms that make up the Monasterio Hotel features plush beds, spacious bathrooms equipped with showers and tubs and comfortable and efficient furniture. Guests are welcome to try the true Peruvian dishes created at Illariy Restaurant and Bar. The Monasterio Hotel has created an inviting atmosphere of luxury and culture that even the most demanding traveler will find refreshing.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit our testimonial section in our website http://www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US