2-Day Fly Over the Nazca Lines & Paracas Bay – From $699 Adults / $616 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PARACAS BAY UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
Our guests will board their plane at the Pisco airport for their flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines. These huge drawings can only be seen from the sky and they represent several insects and animals, some of them are: a monkey, hummingbird, condor and a spider; other drawing depict humans and trees. The origins are unknown, while many think it is a big astronomic calendar, others think they had a ceremonial purpose. Whatever your conclusions may be, you are sure to WOW many times during your flight. During your nature cruise of Paracas Bay to the Ballestas Islands, see the famous Candelabra, a giant figure marked in the sand in the style of the Nazca Lines and enjoy viewing sea lions, penguins, and different sea birds.
Fly Over the Nazca Lines & Paracas Bay with our 2 day vacation package that features a scenic flight over the mysterious huge drawings and a nature cruise to Ballestas Islands across Paracas Bay.
- One Night hotel accommodations in Paracas Bay at the hotel of your choice with breakfast
- One way transfer Lima hotel/Pisco airport (near Paracas)
- Personalized service of the Paracas Express service personnel
- Scenic flight* over the Nazca Lines
- One way transfer Pisco airport/ Paracas Bay hotel
- Round trip transfers Paracas hotel/Pier/Paracas hotel
- Morning Cruise to Ballestas Islands by Touring Boat
- One way transfer Paracas hotel / Lima hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
*local airport tax is not included
Day 1 | Lima to Paracas / Nazca Lines Over Flight
Early morning transfer to Paracas via the Paracas Express. On arrival, meet your guide for a transfer to the local airfield for a flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines. These huge drawings can only be seen from the sky and they represent several animals like a monkey, hummingbird, condor and a spider. After the flight, you will be driven to the oceanfront hotel of your choice for an overnight stay. Balance of the day is spent relaxing by the pool or for your personal visit to the small village.
- Standard Class: La Hacienda Bahia Paracas Hotel
- First Class: DoubleTree Resort by Hilton
- Deluxe Class: Paracas Luxury Collection
Day 2 | Cruise Paracas Bay to the Ballestas Islands / Lima | B.
Your host will call for you at the hotel to escort you to the pier for a Nature Cruise to the Ballestas Islands, home to sea lions, pelicans, Humboldt penguins and many other sea birds. As you cruise back to Paracas, you will observe the “Chandelier” a giant figured marked in the sand in the style of the Nazca Lines. In the afternoon return to Lima with an optional transfer to the International Airport (In case you have a late onward flight) or to check in at a Lima hotel. (airport transfer and Lima hotel overnight are NOT included)
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PARACAS BAY UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
|CATEGORY||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||TRAIN CLASS|
2Children 2-11 years old can apply rate of triple accommodation. Breakfast included. Hotels allow only 1 child per double room.
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Paracas: La Hacienda Bahia Paracas: On the edge of the lovely Paracas Bay and surrounded by the sublime setting of the Paracas National Reserve sits La Hacienda Bahia Paracas, a hotel that is more than just a place to sleep; rather, it is a refuge, just three hours south of Lima, for anyone seeking peace and tranquility far from the hustle and bustle of the city. When you stay here, be prepared to experience sunsets beyond compare, perfect beaches as if created by Hollywood, nature bursting all around you, and utter, complete relaxation. The hotel was built respecting the traditional Peruvian design and architecture, creating a building that appeared like it belonged in the natural surroundings. We generously used three characteristic elements from the Peruvian desert in our hotel’s decoration: wood from the huarango tree, stone, and clay, and these are interspaced perfectly so as to breathe into the entire hotel the ambience of an old coastal plantation house.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Paracas: Doubletree Paracas Beach Resort: Is located in one of the most interesting and richest ecosystems in the world, the desert peninsula of Paracas on the south coast of Peru encompasses Paracas National Reserve, two-thirds of which is water. This natural wonder teems with diverse species’ of fish, birds, and marine mammals, while Paracas Bay hosts water sports of all sort. This resort offers two stories of luxurious, spacious and modern hotel suite accommodations on the south Peruvian shore. Each suite features a terrace or balcony with magnificent views of the tranquil azure waters of Paracas Bay or palm gardens. All two-room suites are outfitted with a full array of guest amenities, including the ultra-comfortable Sweet Dreams® beds, two 32″ flat screen TVs, MP3 clock-radio and mini-fridge.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Paracas: Paracas Luxury Collection: Nestled 250 kilometers south of Lima, Hotel Paracas is ideally situated for travelers looking to immerse themselves in nature, as well as those seeking a glimpse into the mysterious and intriguing history of Peru’s central coast and its ancestral denizens. Sparkling like a jewel on Paracas Bay, the hotel beckons with distinguished architecture and design that seamlessly harmonize with dazzling surroundings offering countless unforgettable excursions and adventures. The superior rooms are available with one king or two queen beds wrapped in 400-thread-count sheets and topped with plush pillows. Recline on the nearby chaise lounge and enjoy the iPod docking station and 37″ LCD television, or retreat to the pristine bathroom for the ultimate relaxation journey. Inside, guests find a shower with glass doors, a large bathtub ideal for soaking, and exquisitely appointed Gilchrist & Soames amenities. Sparkling chrome hardware and mirrors add depth and shine to the spa-like space, while cream-colored marble countertops lend additional sophistication and grace. Complimentary robes and slippers are just a few of the thoughtful details that enhance each experience.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation:A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment:The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment:For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include:personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes:B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US