5-Day Peru for Foodies – From $1,972 Adults / $1,519 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
Embark on every Foodies dream and discover unique gastronomic experiences while enjoying Lima’s finest culinary establishments. Enjoy hands on cooking classes, gaining secret recipes from renowned chefs, and visit the local markets for authenticity. Explore over a millennium of Peruvian culinary diversity, from Creole to Chinese, while dining at world-renowned restaurants during this Peru for Foodies Luxury Journey.
- 4 night luxurious hotel accommodations
- 10 Meals (4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners)
- Personal Culinary Advisor
- Private visits to local markets to pick ingredients for your Culinary Experience
- International Cuisine with Peruvian Ingredients
- Meals at restaurants as indicated
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- All private transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and private guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Welcome to Lima, Peru!
Upon arrival in Lima, meet your private host/guide for a transfer to the hotel of your choice for a four night stay.
- Deluxe Class: Casa Andina Private Collection
- Premium Class: Grand Country Club Hotel
Day 2 | Los Mercados y Cocinas de Lima | B.L.D.
(Lima’s markets and kitchens). After breakfast, meet your host and your personal culinary advisor and visit different markets in various sections of the city to experience a mosaic of flavors and aromas. Pick the ingredients for today’s meal and proceed to a local restaurant where preparation will take place. Enjoy the day; it is yours to immerse in Peruvian cuisine. After your cooking experience say Adios to your advisor, your host will drive you back to the hotel for a well-deserved “siesta”. In the evening, your host will drive you to Chef Rafael Piqueras’ (formerly from the legendary El Bulli in Spain) Maras Restaurant at the Westin hotel in San Isidro. Enjoy international cuisine with Peruvian ingredients during tonight’s dinner. Return to the hotel after dinner, or stop for a night cap in one of the bohemian cafes in the Barrio of Barranco.
Note: Upon arrival in Lima on day one, you will receive the menus for all included noon and night meals.
Day 3 | A Bit of Culture followed by Good Eats | B.L.D.
Today, we will do some table-hopping. We begin with breakfast in Lima’s China Town, enjoying delicious oriental morning dishes with a Peruvian twist. Then, we will visit some of the city highlights before heading to the bohemian neighborhood of Barranco for a delicious seafood lunch at Cala restaurant where Chef Alfredo Aramburu and his crew will prepare a well-rounded meal with fruits of the sea; a foodie’s dream. Afterwards, return to the hotel for a siesta. In the evening, prepare yourself for an eclectic mix of land and sea sensations as you dine at the world famous Astrid y Gaston supervised by his owner Chef Gaston Acurio.
Day 4 | More Great Eats with a Great Culinary Heritage | B.L.D.
El Rincón Que No Conoces (the corner place that no one knows), is the temple where famous chef Teresa Izquierdo used to cook the best Peruvian Creole cuisine with her daughter, Elena. After her mother’s death, Elena took over this huarique (typical tavern), where she continues her teachings. Following family recipes, Elena prepares memorable stuffed bell pepper, aji de gallina, carapulca (dried potato) and her famous bean dishes – there are over 27 of these preparations, including a pizza. It is certainly the place to try Peruvian home cooking. Our evening meal is a Fiesta of traditional cuisine from the northern region of Chiclayo. Fiesta is a creation of Chef Hector Solis whose specialties include cabrito de leche (milk-stewed goat) and Arroz con Pato (Peruvian duck with seasoned rice), and the not to be missed “ceviche a las brasas”, a culturally inspired dish that quickly sears the ceviche to get a subtle smoky flavor.
Day 5 | Buen Provecho Amigos y Adios to the Taste of Lima | B.
At the designated time, your local host will drive you to the airport for your onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2017
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE (SUPPLEMENT)|
¹ Triple Occupancy share existing beds.
² Children 2-11 years old can apply rate of triple accommodation. Breakfast included. Hotels allow only 1 child per double room.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Private Collection Hotel: With its stylish contemporary design, cutting-edge technology and ideal location, the flagship Casa Andina Private Collection – Miraflores hotel is the top of its class in every aspect. Once the Miraflores Cesar’s, Lima’s fondly remembered, original five-star hotel, this modern icon was dramatically transformed in 2008 into the capital’s newest luxury hotel. Its quintessential Limeno flavor reverberates in the exquisite art collection of contemporary local artists and prized colonial-era antiques, in both public spaces and accommodations. The 17-story hotel, with views over Miraflores and the Pacific coast, offers 148 sophisticated, contemporary luxury rooms and suites, with soundproofing and LCD flatscreen TVs in every room. First-class amenities include a heated, covered pool and breezy terrace, gymnasium with the latest exercise equipment, prestigious Joop salon & massage room, business center, and 5 multimedia-equipped corporate event & meeting rooms.
PREMIUM CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Grand Country Club Hotel: While exploring Peru it is important to visit the national monuments. It is almost a requirement to experience the beauty of the local art work. It would be a shame to come all this way and not have the chance to try authentic Peruvian cuisine from a 5 star restaurant that has won multiple awards for being the best. The great part of all of these necessary attractions and experiences is that they can all be found within the walls of the Country Club Hotel.
Experience true grand luxury while staying in a Peruvian National Landmark in the prestigious San Isidro district. Enjoy an after dinner cocktail in the English Bar, while looking at a few of the 300 pieces of artwork on loan from the Pedro de Osma Museum. Enjoy a relaxing soak in the marble Jacuzzi located in every room before heading down to Perroquet, the four time winner of the Summum award for best hotel restaurant in Lima. And when you feel like you need to step outside of the hotel, go enjoy LarcoMar, one of the most fashionable retail areas in Peru; or stop in at the Parque de la Reserva and witness thirteen grand water fountains with colored light displays and beautiful local flora. Enjoy the essence of Peru at the Grand Country Club Hotel.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit our testimonial section in our website http://www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US