8-Day Belize Beach Getaway at Pelican Reef Villas – From $1,635.00 Adults
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS UNTIL DEC 13, 2020
Enclaved in the Caribbean, surrounded by beautiful beaches and crystalline waters, this Tropical Paradise is just a few hours away from most North American airports. Belize beach resorts provide the ultimate beachfront accommodations. Enjoy comfortably a week at the beach in Ambergris Caye, Belize’s largest island. Once there, you will take on three special tours and have leisure time to lay-down on the beautiful sand and relax under the sun, or swim in the crystalline and tranquil ocean. To soothe your inner adventurer, sightsee the town, meet the locals, and have access to some of the world’s premiere scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing.
This One Week Belize Beach Getaway at Ambergris Caye features a relaxing vacation package on the beaches of Ambergris Caye at the one of the best small hotels in Belize, Pelican Reef Villas. This exclusive five-star rated beachfront property features 24 deluxe suites and personalized services. Enjoy your holiday further while partaking on an Island snorkeling trip to the Hol Chan Marine Park, a guided visit to the Lamanai Mayan Ruins in the maninland, and a sunset sailing cruise.
- Seven nights in deluxe hotel accommodations of your choice at the Beachfront Resort.
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Round trip airfare from the Belize International Airport to Ambergris Caye / San Pedro
- Round trip transfers from the beach airport to the beach resort
- Daily breakfast with tax & service
- Guided snorkeling excursion to the Hol Chan Marine Park & Shark Ray Alley
- Snorkel gear, taxes and park fees
- A full day guided visit to the Lamanai Mayan Ruins in the mainland with lunch
- Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Personalized services of our Belizean Hotel Associates
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize
After clearing immigration and customs, please proceed to the Tropic Air counter to check-in for your connecting flight to San Pedro in Ambergris Caye (local airfare is included). On arrival at the airstrip, meet your host from the beach resort for a short ride to the Pelican Reef Deluxe Villas Resort for a seven-night stay in A/C accommodations of your choice with full breakfast, service charges, and taxes included. The remainder of the day is at leisure enjoying the pool, sipping a drink at the bar, swimming in the Caribbean Sea, or just relaxing and enjoying genuine Belizean hospitality.
Days 2 through 7 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing and Enjoying the Natural Wonders of Belize | B.
During these days, we have included your participation in the following adventures (to be scheduled on site by Rick Sutherland, Tour Manager at Ramon’s Touring Services located at the Ramon’s Village Resort in San Pedro Township (local phone: 226-4786).
The Balance of the days are spent at leisure enjoying the beach, the resort or visiting the quaint village of San Pedro, or partaking on additional adventures.
- Hol Chan Marine Park / Shark Ray Alley Morning Snorkeling Boat Excursion. Some of the best snorkel and diving sites in the world are located just off the coast of Ambergris Caye, so take advantage of a good thing while you can and see as many of them as possible while you’re here! Thousands of large and small fish inhabit this magnificent underwater National Park. The reef system that borders Belize was recognized as a World Heritage Site, by UNESCO, several years ago. Hol Chan or “Little Channel”, which cuts all the way through the reef, lives up to its reputation among some of the world’s best dive sites. Hol Chan is safe for beginners, and breathtaking for advanced divers. Don’t miss Hol Chan! Breathtaking coral of all descriptions abound in and around Hol Chan and serve as a habitat for literally millions of species of fish. Incredible stories are told frequently of the magnificence of this Marine Reserve and how well it is guarded and preserved. It’s a marine wonderland that every snorkeler and diver (beginner and experienced), must see.
- Lamanai Ancient Maya Site Full Day Adventure with Picnic Lunch. Begin your day with a continental breakfast as your boat takes you around the island over to mainland Belize and up the Old Northern River. Your first stop will be the village of Bomba, famous for wood carvings, where your bus awaits to transport you over land to the New River. Here you board a boat for a leisurely ride along the river spotting flora and fauna as you make your way towards Lamanai (Submerged Crocodile). You may encounter a rich variety of bird life and animals indigenous to the area such as river otters, turtles, crocodiles, and monkeys. Once at Lamanai a delightful picnic of local fare will be served. Then it’s time to explore the ancient Maya temples that majestically perch on the waters’ edge. The day ends as you make your way back to the island of San Pedro. A “beyond ordinary” experience.
- Sunset Sailing Cruise. Feel like Leonardo and Kate as they stood on the bow of the Titanic! Remember how he climbed up on the bow railings, then, as if he were Rocky Balboa, held his hands and arms skyward and shouted, “King of the World.” You, too, can be exhilarated to unbelievable heights as you and your honey, or your entire family, join our captain and crew aboard our 38-foot catamaran. Shortly after casting-off, the western sky will begin to fill with the golden glow of the setting sun. As it lowers behind the horizon, millions of diamond like reflections tip each wave and ripple as far as the eye can see. You’ll never forget the first time you experience this incredible display of Heavenly handiwork. Our return leg takes you in front of San Pedro where you’ll get a glimpse of what our town looks like at night. Listen as the Calypso beat fills the night air and your “Titanic” glides gracefully across the waves. Snuggle with your love ones and reflect upon the wonder of it all as the gentle Caribbean breeze massages you gingerly all the way home. * Please note that this activity requires you to be at Ramon’s Village Resort’s pier at 4:30 PM.
Day 8 | San Pedro / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the local airstrip for the Tropic Air flight (local airfare is included) to the International Airport to check-in for your home-bound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BELIZE UNTIL DEC 13, 2020
|TWO BEDROOM VILLA||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 ROOMS)||CHILD2||SINGLE
VALID JAN 2 TO APR 15, 2020
|Pool / Beach View||$1,887.00||$1,693.00||$1,413.00||$587.00||$1,313.00|
VALID APR 16 TO DEC 13, 2020
|Pool / Beach View||$1,728.00||$1,556.00||$1,311.00||$587.00||$1,153.00|
|THREE BEDROOM VILLA||UP TO 3 GUESTS||UP TO 4 GUESTS||UP TO 5 GUESTS||UP TO 6 GUESTS||UP TO 7 GUESTS||UP TO 8 GUESTS|
VALID JAN 2 TO APR 15, 2020
|Pool / Beach View||$1,769.00||$1,470.00||$1,444.00||$1,442.00||$1,248.00||$1,209.00|
VALID APR 16 TO DEC 13, 2020
|Pool / Beach View||$1,632.00||$1,368.00||$1,335.00||$1,332.00||$1,170.00||$1,141.00|
2 Children Policy: maximum one child 5 years and under sharing the same room and bedding arrangements with adults. Subject to change by innkeeper.
In Ambergris Caye: Pelican Reef Villas Resort. Named one of the Best Small Hotels in Belize, Pelican Reef Villas is an exclusive property conveniently located 2.5 miles south of San Pedro on the island of Ambergris Caye. With only twenty-four suites we are small and exclusive, which allows for more personalized vacation experience.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Pelican Reef Villas Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Pedro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Children policy2: maximum one child 5 years and under sharing the same room and bedding arrangements with adults. Subject to change by innkeeper.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC