7-Day Deluxe Belize Vacation Package at the Placencia Peninsula – From $1,998.00 Adults – $1,265.00 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS
Enclaved in the Caribbean, surrounded by beautiful beaches and crystalline waters, is this Tropical Paradise just a few hours away from most North American airports. Our Belize Vacation Packages at selected beach resorts provide the ultimate Belize beachfront accommodations. Enjoy comfortably a few days at the beach in Placencia Peninsula also known as “Barefoot Perfect.” Once there, you will take on three special adventures and have leisure time to lay on the beautiful sandy beach, swim, and rest under the sun. Sightsee the town, visit Maya ruins, meet the locals, have access to some of the world’s premiere scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing to soothe your inner adventurer.
Our 7-day Turtle Inn Deluxe Seaside Adventure features Francis Ford Coppola’s Balinese-style seafront hideaway and it is highly recommended for guests seeking a stress-relieving escape from their worldly daily routine. It is the perfect Belize vacation package combining nature wonders with luxurious style. At the Turtle Inn Beachfront Resort you will enjoy sea and land adventures, a great white sand beach just a few steps from your free standing cottage, two pools, kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding and bicycling. Enjoy your Belize vacation further with complimentary room service for breakfast, take a nap on one of the hammocks located around the property, or get an optional massage treatment at the Sunset Spa. Whatever you choose to do, do it with style at the Turtle Inn.
- Six nights at Francis Ford Coppola’s deluxe Boutique beach front resort with cottage accommodations of your choice
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Round trip airfare from Belize Intl. Airport to Placencia
- Round trip transfers Placencia Airport to the resort
- Daily Continental Breakfast in your cottage or at the Mare Restaurant
- Guided Snorkel Adventure to the Inner Reef with gear
- Guided River Cruise and Nature Trail Hike on the Monkey River with picnic lunch
- A Sunset Cruise with wine and snacks
- Time at leisure to enjoy the resort facilities, the beach and the town
- Applicable taxes for all three adventures
- Applicable entrance fees and park admissions
- Free use of bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards, trimarans, water bikes, snorkel and fishing gear
- Two infinity swimming pools
- Welcome drink
- Personalized services of our Hotelier partners
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize
After clearing immigration and customs, please proceed to the Tropic Air counter to check-in for your connecting flight to Placencia (local airfare is included). On arrival at the airstrip, meet your host from the Turtle Inn Boutique Beachfront Resort for a short ride to the hotel for a six-night stay in the Balinese-style cottage of your choice with daily continental breakfast, service charges, and taxes included. The remainder of the day is at leisure enjoying the pools, sipping a drink at the bar, swimming in the Caribbean Sea, or just relaxing and enjoying genuine Belizean hospitality.
Days 2 through 6 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing and Enjoying the Natural Wonders of Belize | B.
During these days, we have included your participation in the following half day adventures (upon arrival, please check with the Concierge to schedule your adventures); balance of the time is spent enjoying your Belize vacation at your own pace.
- Belize Snorkeling in the Inner Reef: Enjoy an unforgettable Belize snorkeling adventure. We’ll whisk you away to Belize’s Inner Reef. Clear, calm waters combined with an abundance of fascinating coral and fish make Placencia a premier spot for snorkeling in Belize. Spend half day exploring exotic coral species and keep an eye out for the dazzling stoplight parrotfish, queen angelfish, squirrelfish, and the great barracuda.
- Sunset Cruise: The sunset over the distant Maya Mountains is nothing short of spectacular and there is no better place to see it than from the calm waters of the Placencia Lagoon. The cruise generally lasts from 60 to 90 minutes and includes hors d’oeuvres and wines from Francis Ford Coppola Winery. Stay on the lookout for dolphins and manatees that are often visible from the deck of the boat!
- Belize Monkey River Tour: This Belize river tour takes you to the South of Placencia to Monkey River, a birdwatcher’s paradise. Much of Monkey River has been declared a Special Conservation Area, with howler monkeys and toucans in the forest, and manatees at the mouth of the river. We will take you up the Monkey River by boat. You will be able to hike over newly cut trails in the rainforest and get a close-up view of the many animals that call this fascinating river home. Lunch at a local restaurant in Monkey River Town is an extra treat.
Relax and enjoy the beach and the resort facilities which include the use of bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards, trimarans, water bikes, snorkel and fishing gear, and two infinity swimming pools
Day 7 | Placencia / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the local airstrip for the Tropic Air’s flight (local airfare is included) to the International Airport to check-in for your home-bound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$1,998.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
In Placencia: Turtle Inn. Francis and Eleanor Coppola acquired this beachside hideaway in 2001 and created an idyllic refuge for those seeking a relaxing or adventure-filled getaway to Belize. This 25-room seafront escape delights guests with individual thatched cottages, decorated with handcrafted Balinese furnishings, naturally cooled by the ever-present sea breezes. Just steps beyond your private deck, the white-sand beach dissolves into the clear Caribbean Sea. In addition to offering an ideal location to experience the sea, Turtle Inn is located a short bicycle ride or walk from the charming sea-front fishing village of Placencia, where local artisan shops and dining spots can be enjoyed.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Children Package Rates are applicable to children under 12 years of age:
For Cottages; Mar to Apr 18 $ 1,349.00 | Apr 19 to Dec 11 $ 1,265.00
Family plans not applicable for villas.
- Occupancy policy: maximum one child up to 11-year old sharing the same room with two adults. Maximum occupancy per cottage: two adults and one child OR 3 adults. Garden and seafront villas have a six person maximum.
- Per person deposit required to activate reservation.: For Cottages $600.00 and for Villas $750.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: CB= Continental Breakfast.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC