6-DAY ON BOARD M/C ECOGALAXY FIRST CLASS CRUISE
FROM $4,590.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $3,672.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR THURSDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL DEC 17, 2020
Exclusivity and comfort in a magical journey throughout the Galapagos Islands with the least environmental footprint. Have a good time with your family and share with new friends in the lounge and bar. In the dining area we serve an incredible cuisine, fused with the variety of textures and flavors that local food can offer. While sailing through the Galapagos Islands, relax, read one of our Galapagos books in the lounge or enjoy the sun on the sun deck. Explore the enchanted Islands of Santa Cruz, Bartolome, Santiago, Floreana, Española and San Cristobal.
Explore the “Enchanted Islands” on board our M/C EcoGalaxy Catamaran First Class Cruise, built for sailing on the Galapagos Islands preserving its fragile ecosystem, and of course its beauty. The Catamaran social areas are the perfect place to witness the endless wonderful landscapes in a private and intimate atmosphere.
- 6 Day/5-Night First Class Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon excursions
- All meals
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Snorkeling Opportunities
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Use of underwater cameras
- Transportation in the islands
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: EcoGalaxy C – 6 Days – Thu to Tue
DAY 1 | THURSDAY | Baltra Airport – Santa Cruz Island | L.D.
- Arrive to Baltra airport
- Reception at airport.
- Transfer IN.
- Welcome on board EcoGalaxy Cruise.
- Welcome drink and lunch.
BACHAS BEACH: This beautiful beach is located in the north of Santa Cruz Island; the beach is one km long. The site was named during WWII (World War II) when the American army left two barges on the beach. The early colonists couldn’t pronounce barges correctly, so they called the area “Bachas”.
DAY 2 | FRIDAY | Santiago Island & Bartolome Islands | B.L.D.
SULLIVAN BAY: wet landing and hiking. Description of the place: all the road and the island is composed of lava flows that still they are virtually without eroding and they cover an extensive area, lava pohoehhoe or of cords, hornitos, mollugo, this plant grows in the lava. Lava Colonizers. Snacks and refreshing beverages expect for you.
BARTOLOME ISLAND: Dry landing, wet landing for the beach. Activities on this island include: walking, swimming, snorkeling, and photography. We will follow a path to the top (114m) where we can see pioneering plants such as tiquilia, chamaesyce, and scalesia. The island has been formed by cones, lava pipes where lava once flowed. Following the wet landing at the beach, we will follow a path through mangrove swamps and sand dune vegetation, to the south beach. At the north beach, guests can enjoy swimming and snorkeling. From the top of Bartolome, we will be able to see the islands of Santiago, Rabida, and Isabela. We will see penguins in the Rock Pinnacle.
DAY 3 | SATURDAY | Santa Cruz Island | B.L.D.
HIGHLANDS OF SANTA CRUZ: our first visit is HIGHLANDS OF SANTA CRUZ, where we have a trekking and we will find the giant tortoises in their natural habitat, this is a natural spectacular. For this visit we recommend to use sport shoes, long pants, raincoat, hut and sun block.
Charles Darwin Station: is located in the main port on Santa Cruz Island; we will take a private bus to the entrance of the breeding center where we will see tortoises and land iguanas in captivity. This center is the main breeding site on the islands. Animals that were in danger of extinction on the various islands are maintained in captivity. Thanks to the dedicated work of several institutions, some species are being saved. Here lived Lonesome George, the famous last survivor of the giant tortoise species found on Pinta Island.
DAY 4 | SUNDAY | Floreana Island | B.L.D.
PUNTA CORMORANT: wet landing, snorkeling and short trekking. This point is located at west of Floreana Island and it is famous for its dark green beach (due to the great quantity of olivine crystals).You can see many marine invertebrates, as well as sea lions, sea iguanas, the frigates and pelicans.
Second visit: DEVIL´S CROWN: Activities in this place: panga ride and optional swimming. Enjoy a panga ride around a small island, a satellite islet of Floreana Island. Here, we will find a group of rocks that resemble a Crown due to the constant erosion caused by the sea. It is one of the better places to snorkel (shallow diving) in the interior and around the crown. Excellent visibility allows guests to admire a great variety of fish and sea animals.
POST OFFICE (Mail Bay): Wet landing. Activities: short walk, swimming, snorkeling, explanation of the mail system. Description: Mail Bay is located on the north side of Floreana Island. Captain James Colnett installed an empty barrel to be used as a post office for the whaling fleets that stopped at the Galapagos Islands. You can leave postcards to your friends and relatives here and/or pick up mail to deliver. Back at the ship, Delicious snacks and beverages are waiting for you.
DAY 5 | MONDAY | Española Island | B.L.D.
SUAREZ POINT: Dry landing. Activities: Walking, sight-seeing. We recommend sports shoes, hat or cap, and sunscreen. There is no color more amazing and outstanding in this tropical desert island, than that of the blue-foot boobies. These birds have an impressive form of “greeting” and it is a real thrill to see their mating dance. The blue-footed booby can be seen on several of the islands as nesting grounds and feed are located in several coastal locations. The albatross, an aristocratic bird weighing up to four kilograms, can be observed here. One of the largest birds of the islands, approximately 12,000 couples nest on Espanola Island and a smaller number nest on Silver Island, near mainland Ecuador. This species is considered endemic to this island; during our walk, we will observe these fantastic birds while taking in the beautiful landscapes offered by this island. It is important to note that albatrosses will not be seen between January and March (non-breeding) season. We will also see colonies of marine iguanas, zayapas, masked boobies, finches, Espanola cucuves, and seagulls unique to the islands. Our walk will be on lava rock where we will be able to see lava tubes. Red mangroves are found here. Delicious snacks and fresh beverages are waiting for you on the ship.
GARDNER BAY: wet landing, activities for this visit: short walk, swimming, snorkeling, and observation of seal colony. The sea lion is one of the animals in Galapagos which gets the total attention of the visitors in the Galapagos: they are curious and playful, but at times aggressive; they are nice and loving, but also lazy. In Gardner Bay, we are going to find many of them relaxing on the beach enjoying the sun. In addition to observing these fascinating animals, while snorkeling, we will be able to swim with sea lions, sea turtles, a diversity of tropical fish, marine iguanas, etc. We will return to the ship and sail to Gardner and Osborn Islets.
DAY 6 | TUESDAY | San Cristobal Island – Transfer Out | B.
INTERPRETATION CENTER: Dry landing. This center is location in the main port. After breakfast, our first visit is to the Interpretation Center of San Cristobal. This modern and sophisticated architectural space was designed for the natural interpretation of the Galapagos. You will learn about the volcanic formation of the islands, the evolution of the species, the history of human settlement, and complex systems and management models. Transfer out.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR THURSDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL DEC 17, 2020
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
² Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
|VALID FOR THURSDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C EcoGalaxy. Explore the “Enchanted Islands” on board our M/C EcoGalaxy Catamaran First Class Cruise, built for sailing on the Galapagos Islands preserving its fragile ecosystem, and of course its beauty. The Cataramarn social areas are the perfect place to witness the endless wonderful landscapes in a private and intimate athmosphere. All cabins offers private facilities such as: private bathrooms, cold/hot water, air conditioning, hair dryer, towel dryer, telephone for internal communication on board, safe box, loud speaker and more eco-friendly amenities. The physical capacity of the cruise is 18 passengers. This means that we have the space to accommodate single passengers and tour leaders, creating a very personalized on board experience. The perfect space to relax, and unwind after an unforgettable day of exploration.
M/C EcoGalaxy Plans
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US