5-DAY ON BOARD M/C ELITE GALAPAGOS LUXURY CRUISE
FROM $4,889.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $3,667.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR TUESDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL DEC 8, 2020
Our four-night Central Galapagos cruise aboard the Elite offers a luxurious option to cruising the azure waters of the Galapagos. During your five days on board, you’ll have access to all three decks—main, upper, and sky—which give way to beautiful views of the Galapagos. Preplanned excursions include a mixture of nature and wildlife sightseeing and water activities, such as snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle boarding.
The Elite is a new luxury yacht designed and built to cruise the cerulean waters of the Galapagos Islands. With spacious cabins, sophisticated public areas, professional staff and unforgettable food, the Elite is designed to be enjoyed by any sort of traveler.
- 5 Day/4-Night Luxury Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon explorations of the Galapagos Islands
- Top bilingual National Park guide (English / Spanish)
- All meals and snacks on board
- Soft drinks and juices
- Transparent sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, wet suits, expedition binoculars & the use of an action camera
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: M/C Elite Luxury Central Galapagos – Tue to Sat
DAY 1 | TUESDAY | Arrival in Baltra airport | L.D.
Morning: Arrival to Baltra airport and transfer to the vessel.
Afternoon: Charles Darwin Research Station provides an unmissable opportunity to find out about the vital work that is being carried out to preserve the archipelago’s ecosystems. One element of this is a significant breeding program for Galapagos tortoises, whose numbers have been in decline since the 1970’s. These captivating enormous reptiles are very accustomed to humans, so be sure to bring your camera for some close-ups.
DAY 2 | WEDNESDAY | Genovesa | B.L.D.
Morning: El Barranco, also known as Prince Philip’s Steps, is a rocky stairway that will lead you past a colony of Nazca and red-footed boobies leads up to a plateau of dried lava. Continuing through the thin Palo Santo forest and looking out over the plain, visitors are often treated to sites of storm petrels launching out over the ocean. A panga ride or kayaking/paddle boarding along the edge of the cliffs provides a good chance to see the elusive Galapagos fur seals nestled on the rocks, and snorkeling is a great activity if you fancy a dip with a variety of shark species.
Afternoon: Darwin Bay Darwin Bay has a small sand and coral beach that provides the perfect spot for snorkeling, kayaking or paddle boarding in calm, sheltered waters in the company of hammerhead sharks, rays and a plethora of colorful reef fish. Onshore, a short trail leads along a tidal lagoon and mangroves, home to a variety of land bird species, including Nazca and red-footed boobies and swallow-tailed gulls. The trail culminates at a viewpoint that offers a stunning view overlooking the cliffs and the bay below.
DAY 3 | THURSDAY | Santiago – Egas Port | B.L.D.
Morning: Espumilla beach, located on the northern coast of Santiago island, is an exquisite white sand beach, whose name refers to the meringue-like trails of foam left by the lapping of the waves. Sally Lightfoot crabs are in abundance here and as a result, it is common to see predatory birds such as hawks, herons and pelicans. This idyllic location is perfect for snorkeling or kayaking/paddle boarding amongst a raft of marine life, including species of octopus, eels and sharks. Buccaneer Cove has an interesting history as it is where sailors, buccaneers and whalers frequently anchored their vessels in search for food and water. In more recent times it has become an important nesting site for turtles and is also popular with sea lions. A panga ride along the eroded shoreline provides views of intriguing rock formations that provide excellent ledges for boobies, pelicans and gulls.
Afternoon: Egas Port was once the site of a salt mine, but now this impressive black sand beach is an excellent location for snorkeling and observing shorebirds, Sally Lightfoot crabs and marine iguanas. A stroll along the wide trails inland leads you past tidal pools and rocky volcanic formations known as grottoes where it is possible to spot fur seals enjoying a spot of shade.
DAY 4 | FRIDAY | Santa Cruz | B.L.D.
Morning: Bachas Beach is a glorious white sand beach on which the remnants of a rusted barge, thought to have been abandoned by the Americans during WWI, can be seen. It is a popular nesting site for turtles, so if you go for a snorkel, you might find yourself sharing the water with these wonderful creatures. The beach is also full of vibrant Sally Lightfoot and hermit crabs and elegant pink flamingos that frequent the salt water lagoon behind.
Afternoon: Twin craters and the Highlands of Santa Cruz, the best way to appreciate these remarkable, almost identical crater-like holes, caused by the collapse of empty lava chambers, is to take the trail that leads up and around the rims. From this vantage point, one can revel in the beauty of the surrounding highlands, lush with ferns and an abundance of Scalesia trees. Here, Bird enthusiasts can also enjoy spotting the distinct red feathers of Vermilion Flycatchers, Darwin’s finches, Galapagos doves and, with a bit of luck, an endemic short-ear owl.
DAY 5 | SATURDAY | San Cristobal | B.
Morning: Kicker Rock is an iconic feature of the Galapagos that has been formed over time by the erosion of the cone of an extinct volcano. The channel that runs between two imposing shards of rock is often described as one of the most thrilling sites for snorkeling and diving where it is common to see spotted eagle rays, sea turtles, marine iguanas, Galapagos sharks and even hammerhead sharks. In addition, on the rock formation itself, blue-footed boobies, frigate birds and sea lions can often be seen perched on the ledges above. San Cristobal Airport Depart from San Cristobal airport.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR TUESDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL DEC 8, 2020
|DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
*Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults. Child rates don’t apply during holiday season.
** For Christmas and New Years’ Eve departures a 10% surcharge applies.
|VALID FOR TUESDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C Elite Galapagos Luxury Cruise. The Elite is the newest yacht on the Galapagos Islands, reinventing luxury, comfort and class! The Galapagos Elite was specifically designed for sailing the sapphire waters of the Enchanted Islands. In addition to better stability, the design of the Elite allows for more space for everything on board, including social areas and golden suites. Guests of all ages enjoy the ample, semi-covered sky deck, the al fresco dining area and the cozy bar-salon.
All Golden Suites on board the Galapagos Elite are spacious, comfortable and well – appointed: the perfect place to relax and recharge after a day spent exploring the islands. Each suite has an ocean view and an outdoor balcony, as well as rainforest – style showers in a private bathroom.
All suites can have one queen – sized or two single beds. We are particularly proud of the panoramic windows featured in each suite: unlike the heavy, round porthole windows of the older yachts, each suite on the Elite has grand windows offering panoramic views. They are not even windows, exactly: think of them more as a wall of tempered glass, with a door to get to your balcony. Each morning and afternoon brings a different stunning Galapagos seascape! Guests greatly enjoy meals served on board the Elite. Our professional cuisine specialists prepare three delicious, nutritious meals per day: breakfast and mainly lunch are served buffet – style, with a more elegant sit-down dinner served in the al fresco dining area on the partially covered sky deck.
M/C Elite Plans
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US