4-DAY ON BOARD M/C ELITE GALAPAGOS LUXURY CRUISE
FROM $3,769.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $2,827.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY ARRIVALS IN SAN CRISTOBAL UNTIL DEC 5, 2020
The Elite, takes visitors on a three-night cruise in the Southeastern Galapagos. Throughout your four-day Galapagos Island hopping tour, you’ll see plenty of wildlife, including, but not limited to, tortoises, iguanas, numerous species of birds, and sea lions. You may even find spectacularly colored fish and sea-life you never knew existed while snorkeling or paddle boarding off the side of the luxury yacht. The Elite three-night Southeastern Galapagos cruise travels to San Cristobal, Espanola, Floreana, and Santa Cruz, giving you a taste of various distinctive islands.
The Elite is a new luxury yacht designed and built to cruise the cerulean waters of the Galapagos Islands. With spacious cabins, sophisticated public areas, professional staff and unforgettable food, the Elite is designed to be enjoyed by any sort of traveler.
- 4 Day/ 3-Night Luxury Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon explorations of the Galapagos Islands
- Top bilingual National Park guide (English / Spanish)
- All meals and snacks on board
- Soft drinks and juices
- Transparent sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, wet suits, expedition binoculars & the use of an action camera
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: M/C Elite Luxury South Eastern Galapagos – Sat to Tue
DAY 1 | SATURDAY | Arrival at San Cristobal | L.D.
Morning: Arrive at San Cristobal airport where you will be transferred to the vessel.
Afternoon: A visit to the David Rodriguez Breeding Center provides information about the origin and evolution of the giant tortoise and explains why the center is so vital in safeguarding the future of these incredible creatures. Walking through the trails of the reserve, you can see baby tortoises being reared in semi natural conditions – a brilliant demonstration of the commitment the local people have to preserving the wildlife that makes the Galapagos so special.
DAY 2 | SUNDAY | Española & Gardner Bay | B.L.D.
Morning: Suarez Point is packed with wildlife and is best explored by following the circular walking trail. This memorable walk will take you past nesting sites of large colonies of Nazca and Blue footed boobies and mockingbirds. Unique to Española Island are also the beautiful waved albatross that can be seen majestically launching themselves out across the ocean from the cliffs and the red and green marine iguanas. A geological highlight are several blow holes, capable of shooting water 25m into the air, that make for a spectacular photo.
Afternoon: The pristine white sandy beach of Gardner Bay dotted with sea lions provides a perfect spot to relax and kayaking or paddle boarding is a fantastic way to observe the large number of waved albatross who use this beach as a breeding site. A short panga ride will take you to the Gardner and Osborn Islets, which are superb locations for snorkeling with young sea lions and a variety of colorful tropical fish and corals.
Activities and Excursions: Walking, Snorkeling, Panga ride, Kayak & Paddle Boarding
DAY 3 | MONDAY | Floreana & Post Office Bay | B.L.D.
Morning: Cormorant Point features two contrasting beaches: one with green-tinted sand due to the high content of olivine crystals, and another with pure white sand (commonly known as ‘Flour Beach) derived from pulverized coral. The saltwater lagoon is a must-see as it is frequented by one of the largest population of Galapagos flamingos as well as other shorebirds such as stilts, white-cheeked pintails and large-billed flycatchers. A panga ride to Champion Islet, an extinct shield volcano, provides a fantastic opportunity for snorkeling in an area that is known for having a high diversity of fish.
Activities and Excursions: Walk, Snorkeling & Panga ride.
Afternoon: Post Office Bay is a man-made site that offers an insight into a remarkable mailing tradition developed by British whalers in the 18th century, that visitors can still take part in today. The beach here provides for good snorkeling and kayaking and it is also possible to descend into and walk through a lava tube. Next, take a panga ride to the Baroness’ Lookout, a volcanic rock formation named after an Australian baroness, who visited the island in the 1930’s and is believed to have mysteriously disappeared. A short trail leads to a brilliant vantage point with panoramic views of the surrounding mangroves and coastline.
Activities and Excursions: Walk, Snorkeling, Panga ride, Kayak/Paddle Boarding
DAY 4 | TUESDAY | Mosquera Islet | B.
Morning: Mosquera islet is a small, flat, sandy islet located between Baltra and North Seymour islands. With no fixed trail, you are free to explore the beautiful surroundings on foot, where you will encounter a large population of sea lions, shorebirds and the striking Sally Lightfoot crabs that cling to the dark rocks. The numerous coral reefs also make it a fantastic site for snorkeling and catching sight of a range of marine life including sharks, turtles and rays.
Activities and Excursions: Walk & Snorkeling
Baltra Airport Transfer from the yacht to the airport.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY ARRIVALS IN SAN CRISTOBAL UNTIL DEC 5, 2020
|DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
*Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults. Child rates don’t apply during holiday season.
** For Christmas and New Years’ Eve departures a 10% surcharge applies.
|VALID FOR SATURDAY ARRIVALS IN SAN CRISTOBAL ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C Elite Galapagos Luxury Cruise. The Elite is the newest yacht on the Galapagos Islands, reinventing luxury, comfort and class! The Galapagos Elite was specifically designed for sailing the sapphire waters of the Enchanted Islands. In addition to better stability, the design of the Elite allows for more space for everything on board, including social areas and golden suites. Guests of all ages enjoy the ample, semi-covered sky deck, the al fresco dining area and the cozy bar-salon.
All Golden Suites on board the Galapagos Elite are spacious, comfortable and well – appointed: the perfect place to relax and recharge after a day spent exploring the islands. Each suite has an ocean view and an outdoor balcony, as well as rainforest – style showers in a private bathroom.
All suites can have one queen – sized or two single beds. We are particularly proud of the panoramic windows featured in each suite: unlike the heavy, round porthole windows of the older yachts, each suite on the Elite has grand windows offering panoramic views. They are not even windows, exactly: think of them more as a wall of tempered glass, with a door to get to your balcony. Each morning and afternoon brings a different stunning Galapagos seascape! Guests greatly enjoy meals served on board the Elite. Our professional cuisine specialists prepare three delicious, nutritious meals per day: breakfast and mainly lunch are served buffet – style, with a more elegant sit-down dinner served in the al fresco dining area on the partially covered sky deck.
M/C Elite Plans
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US