6-DAY ON BOARD M/C ENDEMIC LUXURY GALAPAGOS CRUISE
FROM $5,869.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $4,402.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR TUESDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL NOV 24, 2020
The Endemic five-night Western Galapagos cruise package is a perfect escape any time of year. As you tour around the Galapagos largest island, Isabela, and the always popular central islands, you’ll see and experience something new every day. We specifically designed the Endemic five-night Western Galapagos cruise with an equal mix of relaxation and adventure. This combination is perfect for couples looking to unwind or families wanting to create lasting memories.
The Endemic is a new luxury yacht designed and built to cruise the cerulean waters of the Galapagos Islands. With spacious cabins, sophisticated public areas, professional staff and unforgettable food, the Endemic is designed to be enjoyed by any sort of traveler.
- 6 Day/5-Night Luxury Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon explorations of the Galapagos Islands
- Top bilingual National Park guide (English / Spanish)
- All meals and snacks on board
- Soft drinks and juices
- Transparent sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, wet suits, expedition binoculars & the use of an action camera
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: Endemic F – Luxury Western Galapagos – Tue to Sun
DAY 1 | TUESDAY | Baltra Airport – Santiago Island | L.D.
Upon arrival, reception and assistance at the airport, transfer from Baltra Airport to the M/C Endemic. In the afternoon, you will visit Sullivan Bay, located on the east coast of Santiago Island. We land on a white coral sand beach and begin our walk over lava that flowed less than 100 years ago. This is the perfect place to see and feel the volcanic origin of Galapagos. Also in this area you will admire flora that grows in lava fields.
DAY 2 | WEDNESDAY | Isabela Island | B.L.D.
Isabela Island is the largest of the archipelago with a surface of 4,588 square kilometers. It encompasses more than the half of the total land area of Galapagos. In the morning, you will be transported to the Wetlands (Humedales) that are a complex of trails of 6 kilometers long, located south of Isabela Island. They have a wide variety of flora and abundant bird life, including gallinules, finches, stilts and ducks among others. Or you may visit Sierra Negra Volcano, one of largest craters in the archipelago with a diameter of five kilometers. It offers mesmerizing views with great contrast in colors between lava fields, vegetation and fumaroles. On the way up to Orchilla hill, giant tortoises and marine iguanas will appear. From the viewpoint the spectacular scenery of the bay, the town of Puerto Villamil, volcanoes, islets and rocks can be appreciated. Isabela wetland has endemic and introduced species. After lunch visit the Arnaldo Tupiza Breeding Center of Isabela, infant and juvenile giant tortoises can be seen until they are ready to be released and survive in the wild. Or you may visit the Wall of Tears. This is a man-made monument which has been built in the 40’s by prisoners, since Isabela island was once an Ecuadorian penal colony and building up the wall was part of the punishment. On the way back to the yacht, be ready to spot flamingos and other water birds.
DAY 3 | THURSDAY | Isabela Island | B.L.D.
In the morning, you will discover Elizabeth Bay, which is a marine visitor site. The excursion is carried out in a zodiac and so there is no landing point. Your zodiac ride starts with a visit to the Marielas islets where there is the largest and most important penguin colony in the Galapagos Islands. The excursion continues into the cove that is surrounded by red mangroves where you can spot sea turtles, flightless cormorants, spotted eagle rays, golden rays, brown pelicans and sea lions. In the afternoon, Urbina Bay will be visited. Here you can see coral formations, large colored land iguanas. The possibility of seeing giant turtles, flightless cormorants, blue-footed boobies, penguins and marine iguanas is excellent.
DAY 4 | FRIDAY | Isabela Island – Fernandina Island | B.L.D.
After breakfast, Tagus Cove will be the first attraction to see. A ride along the cliffs in a zodiac will give visitors a good chance to see the Galapagos penguin, the flightless cormorant and other sea birds. From the landing dock it is about a 30-minute hike along the trail up to the top of the cliff from where you can view Darwin Lake, a saline lake saltier than the sea. You can also see several volcanoes from this location. After lunch, Espinoza point will be visited, which is one of Fernandina’s visit points. The highlights are sea lions, penguins, the flightless cormorant (especially in spring and summer), and one of the biggest iguana colonies of Galápagos.
DAY 5 | SATURDAY | Santiago Island – Rabida Island | B.L.D.
In the morning, you will have the opportunity to discover the Buccaneer Cove that is located just north of James Bay. It was known as a safe haven in the 17th and 18th century for pirates to stash their loot, take on fresh water and capture tortoises for food. It is a nice place for a zodiac ride, snorkeling and kayaking. Blue-footed, Nazca boobys, fur seals, and Galapagos hawks can be seen flying overhead. Or visit to Espumilla Beach will take place. It is a pristine sandy beach and a popular place for marine iguanas and Sally Lightfoot Crabs. The crabs attract the hunting herons, performing the dance of predator and prey. With an abundance of marine life including octopi, moray eel, and shark, snorkeling is recommended and available. In the afternoon, you will be taken to Rabida Island. Its main attraction is the red sand beach, famous for its cactus groves and rock formation scenery, aside from the vegetation of the arid zone and the presence of native and endemic species. During the walk on the red sand beach you will see brown pelicans’ nests, and a lagoon where flamingos are seen from time to time.
DAY 6 | SUNDAY | Mosquera Islet – Baltra Airport | B.
In the morning, visit to Mosquera, a small islet found between Baltra & North Seymour Islands. Lava gulls, sea lions, Sally light foot crabs inhabit this sand bank with an extension of over 600 meters. It also hosts the largest populations of sea lions and orca whales that can be seen occasionally depending on the season you visit the islet. After this last visit, transfer to Baltra airport for your return flight to mainland Ecuador. Assistance and farewell at the airport.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR TUESDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL NOV 24, 2020
|DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
*Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults. Child rates don’t apply during holiday season.
** For Christmas and New Years’ Eve departures a 10% surcharge applies.
|VALID FOR TUESDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C Endemic Luxury Galapagos Cruise. Our guests will make themselves at home in one of our eight luxury panoramic suites, all of which feature either one king-sized bed or two twin beds. Each room comes with its own spacious natural light bathroom, writing desk, night stand and closet. In addition, each suite boasts an outdoor balcony for enjoying a warm island breeze!
The social areas on the Galapagos Endemic are no less elegant. After a long day snorkeling and visiting the islands, our guests will be able to relax in the spacious interior lounge with a cold drink while they hear the itinerary for the following day. Irresistible meals created fresh from locally grown ingredients by our professional chef will be served in our al fresco dining area on the sky deck so that our guests will be able to enjoy a cool sea breeze and the songs of the sea birds while they enjoy their meal. For afternoon cruises between visitor sites, guests will enjoy our expansive, airy skydeck with Jacuzzi, lounge chairs and cocktail bar.
M/C ENDEMIC PLANS
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US