A Hotel-Based Galapagos Holiday Adventure with Daily Arrivals
Starting at $3,166.00 Adults – Double Basis | Family Plans Available
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SANTA CRUZ, GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
When Charles Darwin first explored the Galapagos, he did it by boat. Back then, there was no other choice. Today, visitors to the Galapagos Islands may enjoy a comfortable stay at a first class hotel while enjoying daily yacht cruises to as many as five islands. With our very popular hotel-based Galapagos Savvy Explorer you will be on the water only during your day yacht excursions to nearby islands where you will have plenty of opportunities to view exotic animals, enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and nature hikes. During your island-based activities, you will experience an encounter with giant Galapagos Tortoises, wow at the impressive Gemelos (Twins) Craters, and learn about the theory of evolution during your visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station.
- Meet and greet service at the Baltra Island airport
- Arrival transfer to Puerto Ayora with a stop at the Twin Craters volcanic formation.
- On arrival day, an afternoon visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Your choice of: Four (4), Five (5), Six (6), or seven (7) nights A/C first class hotel accommodations in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island.
- Daily Breakfast and Lunch with service charges and applicable taxes
- In addition to your excursions in Santa Cruz Island, you will enjoy Guided Day Yacht Cruises to the Islands of North Seymour, Bartolome, Plazas, Santa Fe, or Isabela. The 4 nights program includes two Islands, with the 5 nights program you will visit three Islands, the 6 nights program features four Islands, and when booking the 7 nights program you will visit five islands.
- Morning Nature Walk to Tortuga Bay in Santa Cruz Island with time for swimming and snorkeling
- Afternoon visit to the Highlands of Santa Cruz to view the Giant Tortoise and the Lava Tunnels.
- Snorkel equipment (mask and tube) on board
- Services of local English-speaking guides
- Departure transfer to the Baltra Island airport
- On-site logistical support of our Island-based partners
- Additional services available at the hotel: Free Wi-Fi in social areas, Safe Box, Exclusive pool for guests, Water refill station in the hotel reception, Computer use in the social area – library. Welcome drink. Detailed briefing of the tour program on day of arrival.
DAY 1 | Mainland Ecuador to the Galapagos Islands | L.
Welcome to Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos: On arrival meet and greet service at the Baltra Island airport by your local host. Board the airport shuttle bus for an escorted transfer to the Itabaca Channel (separating Baltra and Santa Cruz Islands) Ferry Pier, where you will board the public ferry boat for a short water transfer to the Santa Cruz Island disembarkation station for a land transfer to Puerto Ayora, where the Silberstein hotel is located. En-route, enjoy a visit the Twin Craters Volcanic formation. Check-in at the hotel, enjoy lunch, and later partake on a visit of the Charles Darwin Research Station.
During your stay, you will also enjoy yacht excursions with lunch on board* to the number of islands included in your selected program: Bartolome, North Seymour, Plazas, Santa Fe and Isabela Island. In *Isabela lunch is served at a local restaurant.
DAYS 2 through 7 | Partaking on the following Island Yacht Excursions | B.L.
Additionally, you will enjoy two excursions from Santa Cruz Island: a morning visit to Tortuga Bay, and an afternoon visit of the Santa Cruz Highlands. Lunch is included at the hotel
DAY 8 | End of Your Galapagos Program / Santa Cruz / Baltra Island Airport to Guayaquil or Quito | B.
Upon completion of the program, an escorted departure transfer from the Santa Cruz hotel to the Baltra Island Airport will be provided to our guests:
- For the four (4) nights program transfer will be provided on day five
- For the five (5) nights program on day six
- For the six (6) nights program on day seven
- For the seven (7) nights program on day eight
Important Note: Yacht excursions are provided on share tour-boat basis. Tour Operations in Galapagos, may change due to climate conditions and National Park regulations, which determines the navigation days to the included islands. The order of the visits might be altered in order to render better service and to guarantee the amount of excursions as well as the safety of the operation. Isabela Island $10.00 per person pier fee is payable on-site
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SANTA CRUZ
|PROGRAM SELECTION||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 ROOMS)||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
*Child rates apply to up to 2 children up to 11 years old, sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds. Passport must be presented at check-in.
In Galapagos Islands – Santa Cruz: Hotel Silberstein. Located in Puerto Ayora on the Island of Santa Cruz, Silberstein Hotel is just a five minute walk from the Charles Darwin Research Station. With 24 rooms, standard amenities and an unforgettable dining experience, the Silberstein Hotel is a great option for visitors to Galapagos who prefer enjoying daily navigations to the different islands, or are looking for the one-of-a-kind Galapagos diving experiences. All the rooms feature with free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and seating areas. While at Silberstein Hotel enjoy the best of the Ecuadorian Gastronomy as well as international cuisine at the Aqua Restaurant. The waterfall in the swimming pool provides the perfect setting to sip a cocktail while relaxing in the sun after a day exploring the amazing Galapagos Islands.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation: A $900.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Testimonials section in our website)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC