6-Day Ideal for Travelers with Limited Time / Pre Or Post Cruise Shore Excursion
From $934.00 Adults / $624.00 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA
This Program is Fully Customizable
Back by popular demand, our Peru Quick Look Around is the ideal program for travelers with limited time, for pre or post South America Cruises or for guests planning on combining two or more countries as it offers the best of Peru. In 6 days, our guests will admire the Spanish Colonial area of central Lima and enjoy views of the Pacific in Miraflores, discover the treasures of the Incas in the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman, wow at the beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, tour the Ollantaytambo Inca Fortress, enjoy a scenic train to Machu Picchu with panoramic views of the Urubamba River and the Andean Mountain Range, and explore the Machu Picchu Inca citadel.
With our Peru Quick Look Around 6-days’ vacation package, our guests will visit Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. It is ideal for travelers with a few vacation days, or as a pre or post cruise excursion.
- 5 nights hotel accommodations: 2 in Lima and 3 in Cusco
- 7 Meals (5 breakfasts, 2 lunches)
- Round-trip Cusco-Machu Picchu Train / Van Ticket
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
DAY 1 | Welcome to Lima, Peru.
Upon arrival in Lima: meet and greet service at the airport and transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay with breakfast included.
- Standard: Allpa Hotel & Suites
- First Class: Casa Andina Select Miraflores
- Deluxe: Casa Andina Premium Miraflores
DAY 2 | Lima: Historic and Modern City Tour | B.
Today we will visit this vibrant city, strolling around the main streets, squares and avenues enjoying the beautiful monuments. Your tour will start at Larcomar, the city’s most exclusive shopping center located in front of the Pacific Ocean, and will transfer you to the Pucllana Temple, a pre-Inca pyramid found in the Miraflores district, to mark a contrast. You will the visit the El Olivar Park, an ancient olive plantation, which is now part of the city, located in the San Isidro district, and from there you will be transferred to Lima’s historical downtown, a World Heritage listed by UNESCO. You will stop at the Main Square, located in front of the Presidential Palace, the Lima Municipality and the Archbishop’s Palace, beautiful colonial buildings that are an important part of its identity. A few blocks away, you will visit Santo Domingo Convent, one of the most impressive religious architectural complexes of the 17th century. It contains the relics of the three Peruvian saints, Santa Rosa de Lima, San Martin de Porres and San Juan Macías, and a library with a collection of 25 thousand old books. The visit will end up at your hotel, at Larcomar or at the Indian market. Visits to locations may vary.
DAY 3 | Lima / Cusco / Afternoon Guided Visit of Cusco & Sacsayhuaman Park | B.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Cusco (airfare is not included; we recommend arriving on or before 11:00 AM). Upon arrival in Cusco, meet and greet service at the airport and transfer to the hotel of your choice for a three-night stay with breakfast included. Enjoy the rest of the morning at leisure to get adjusted to the altitude.
- Standard: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha
- First Class: Jose Antonio
- Deluxe: Palacio del Inka Luxury Collection
In the afternoon, our exploration will take us to the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park where we will start our excursion visiting the fortress with the same name; a beautiful place that radiates peace and quiet, where we will be able to admire the huge rocks measuring up to 4 meters high that were used in its construction. We will then head for Q’enqo, the ancient temple of the Puma, where we will be able to appreciate the sacrifices altar in the inner part of an enormous carved rock. From there, we will continue to Tambomachay; the sacred fountains of life and health. On the way back to Cusco, we will have a panoramic view from Puca Pucara; a watchtower that controlled the entrance to the city.
In Cusco, we will visit Korikancha, the Temple of the Sun, on top of which the Saint Dominique Convent was built. History says that this temple was entirely lined in gold sheets when the Spanish conquistadors arrived. At the end of our tour, we will go to the Main Square and will visit the Cathedral where invaluable colonial paintings and other works of art, such as the Cross that arrived with the first conquistadors, can be admired.
Important Note: People are not allowed to enter religious sites wearing shorts. Taking photos is not allowed inside the Cathedral.
DAY 4 | Cusco / Day Trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas / Cusco | B.L.
Today, your local host will call for you at your Cusco hotel for a guided excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Enjoy a visit to the quaint Village of Chinchero, a traditional Inca urban center situated on a beautiful plateau with extraordinary vistas of the valley and the Andean mountains. The inhabitants of this area proudly preserve the artisan traditions and the inherited knowledge of the Incas and display them in their clothes and customs. In Chinchero, you will witness an encounter of two cultures, as you walk around archaeological remains and a beautiful seventeenth-century church. Your journey continues in Ollantaytambo, an authentic Inca town, inhabited uninterruptedly since legendary Inca times, and home to the iconic Ollantaytambo Inca Fortress. At lunch time, enjoy an authentic Andean culinary experience at Chuncho Restaurant. After lunch, a visit to the Living Museum of Yucay and Andean Interpretation Center is included; here, you will observe the elaboration of textile work, adobe, pottery and silverware, all carried out in the same traditional way of ancient Incas. An added feature are the permanent residents of the museum; llamas, alpacas and sheep.
At the appropriate time, we will go back to our hotel in Cusco.
DAY 5 | Cusco / Day Trip to Machu Picchu / Cusco | B.L.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes. During the journey, we will appreciate several landmarks in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, including the hanging bridge that signals the start of the Inca Trail. The railway follows the course of the Urubamba River, also known as Vilcanota River, climbing down and entering a canyon until we reach Aguas Calientes, the town that is located at the foot of the Machu Picchu Mountain. After getting off the train, we will board the mini-bus that will take us up the winding road to Machu Picchu, the Sacred Citadel of the Incas that is considered one of the New Wonders of the World. The Lost City of the Incas will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy will be all around us. After a well-paced guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area and then will be ready to return to Cusco by train / van. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 6 | Cusco / Lima / Next Destination | B.
At the appropriate time, transfer to the airport to check-in for your flight back to Lima (airfare is not included) to connect with your onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$934.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
PERU QUICK LOOK AROUND LODGING
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Allpa Hotel & Suites provides spacious and modern rooms with the latest technology and comfort for today’s guest demand, integrating a magnificent environment of trends, decoration and art. Conveniently located in Lima, the Allpa Hotel & Suites is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. All the rooms have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience, with in room safe, shower, satellite/cable TV, desk, and hair dryer in each room. Besides, the hotel’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Allpa Hotel & Suites.
In Cusco: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha is a comfortable and cozy 54-room hotel, 100% non-smoking, located just 4 blocks from the Plaza Mayor of the city of Cusco. This spacious hotel is removed from the traffic, and hustle bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful courtyards. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. All the bedrooms feature one Queen or 2 Twin beds warmly decorated with Cusco textiles, and include either writing desks or breakfast tables, closets with safes, cable TV, heating system, Wi-Fi access, and more. Oxygen is available upon request.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Select Miraflores is ideally located in Miraflores, the Casa Andina Select Miraflores is the perfect choice for sophisticated travelers who expect efficiency, excellent service and a comfortable design. All 155 non-smoking, comfortable rooms and suites are outfitted with LCD cable TV, digital safe deposit box, work desk, telephone and mini bar/refrigerator. Casa Andina Select Miraflores features complimentary Wi-Fi access. Start your day with a delicious, complimentary breakfast buffet at La Plaza Bar and Grill. When dinner comes, indulge yourself with a dining experience highlighting exceptional local ingredients. For on-site leisure, guests can unwind at the gym, spa or Jacuzzi. Currency exchange, 24/7 front desk, souvenir shop and hair dresser are also available.
In Cusco: Jose Antonio Hotel: The Jose Antonio Cusco Hotel is ocated in the heart of Cusco’s archaeological centre, the oldest city of America. A few minutes away from the Main Square, this recently built hotel has a modern architecture, with a fine colonial touch. The 6-stories building is one of the highest hotels in the city, offering excellent views over the city of Cusco. All the 126 rooms are divided among 5 floors and on the rooftop you can enjoy a solarium, the Jacuzzi and sauna. These can be quite refreshing after a full day of sight-seeing in the beautiful city of Cusco or in the nearby Sacred Valley.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Premium Miraflores. With its stylish contemporary design, cutting-edge technology and ideal location, the flagship Casa Andina Premium Miraflores is the top of its class in every aspect. This modern icon was dramatically transformed in 2008 into the capital’s newest luxury hotel. Its quintessential Peruvian flavor reverberates in the exquisite art collection of contemporary local artists and prized colonial-era antiques, in both public spaces and accommodations. The 17-story hotel, with views over Miraflores and the Pacific coast, offers 148 sophisticated, contemporary luxury rooms and suites, with soundproofing and LCD flat screen TVs in every room. First-class amenities include a heated, covered pool and breezy terrace, gymnasium with the latest exercise equipment, prestigious Joop salon & massage room, and business center.
In Cusco: Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel, is built within an historic mansion known as the Casona de los Cuatro Bustos, which, from its privileged position next to Qoricancha Palace in the center of Cusco, has lived over five centuries of this storied city’s history. Each of the 203 guest rooms are exquisitely decorated with colonial art and furniture and all the creature comforts that modern technology provides like the exclusive Luxury Collection bed, LCD TVs and high speed Internet. Uniting the ancient wellness secrets of the Inka with modern facilities and rejuvenating therapies, Palacio del Inka Spa offers a rare, holistic escape that restores, both physically and spiritually. Designed to showcase a centuries-old, magical blend of pre-Columbian, Inkan, Spaniard, Colonial, and modern cultures, Palacio del Inka presents a captivating variety of rare opportunities and state-of-the-art amenities that guarantee an enriching and memorable stay in Cusco.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you. We encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US