2-Days A Look at Colchagua with an overnight stay – From $709 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SANTIAGO THRU MAR 31, 2020
Enjoy a tasteful visit to Chile’s Central Valley. In this valley is where some of the best Chilean wines are born. The Colchagua Valley is one of the most fertile valleys in Chile, and is dedicated mostly to harvesting fruit and wine production. Colchagua means “valley of small lakes” in the indigenous language. While in the Colchagua Valley, visit one of these indigenous villages where you will get an intimate look at their culture and museums.
- 1 night hotel accommodations at the Santa Cruz Plaza Hotel with breakfast and applicable taxes
- Half day visit to Santa Cruz Winery with tasting and lecture
- Visit to the Automobile Museum
- Visit to the Colchagua Museum
- Visit the indigenous villages
- English-speaking local host/ guide
- Round trip shared transfer from / to Santiago – Santa Cruz on A/C vehicles
- Entrance fees (where applicable)
- Personalized service of our Chile-based partners, and on-site logistical support to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require
Day 1 | From the City to the Central Valley / Santiago to Colchagua
Depart from your hotel in Santiago for a scenic ride to Santa Cruz in the Colchagua Valley. Once there we will visit Santa Cruz winery, located 25 km (16 miles) away from Santa Cruz, near to Lolol. Tour of their facilities and taste its icon wine, the Chaman wine.
After the visit we will ride the cable car to visit the indigenous villages, where constructions of Aymara, Rapa Nui and Mapuche culture have been recreated. Finally, we will also visit the Automobile Museum’s exhibition of a large collection of vintage cars from 1890 to the 1980’s. Check-in at the charming Santa Cruz Plaza Hotel for an overnight stay. Spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel facilities and/or walking around the plaza.
Day 2 | Colchagua at its Best / Afternoon Return to Santiago | B.
Enjoy a guided visit of the Colchagua Museum, the most complete private museum in Chile, which owns interesting surprises that we will discover along this unforgettable experience. After this last visit, we will return to your hotel in Santiago.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SANTIAGO THRU MAR 31, 2020
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Colchagua Valley: Santa Cruz Plaza Hotel. Located on the main square of Santa Cruz, the attractive colonial style of the hotel brings together the noble spirit, tradition and history of past generations. From the moment you arrive, Hotel Santa Cruz invites you to experience something different; nothing has been left to chance. Every detail, from the architecture to the décor, is there to remember a part of history of America. The Hotel’s facilities are designed to offer comfort and provide the best service to our guests, who can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, typical of the Chilean countryside. Santa Cruz Plaza Hotel features 116 spacious rooms, one Presidential Suite, 9 suites, 6 junior suites, and a handicap-equipped room; all fully equipped to make your stay an unforgettable experience. The decor is inspired by the South American colonial period, and inside you will appreciate the furniture that was designed and custom-made for the hotel.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserve the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM: One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation is flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit our testimonial section in our website https://www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly, and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- The positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC