5-DAY ON BOARD M/C ALYA LUXURY CLASS CRUISE
FROM $3,995.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $3,196.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR THURSDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL NOV 12, 2020
Unique and exclusive design in every detail of the cruise, cabins and social areas. Artistic decoration in molten grass inspired on the natural harmony and colors of sky, sea and earth. Have a good time with your family and meet new friends in the lounge and bar. In the dining room area we serve the most delicious food on the sea, cooked by our professional chefs. Relax in the Jacuzzi while you have some drinks or simply take a rest. Explore the enchanted Islands of Santa Cruz, Genovesa, Santiago, Bartolome and Mosquera.
Experience the “Enchanted Islands” on board our new M/C Alya Luxury Cruise, also known as “The Jewel of Galapagos” due to its design representing the perfection, beauty and uniqueness of an exotic paradise. Enjoy the majesty of a golden experience, delightful cuisine and personalized service in comfortable and exquisite cabins ranging from 180 sq. ft. to 220 sq. ft. all of them featuring private balconies.
- 5 Day/4-Night Luxury Class Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon excursions
- All meals
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Snorkeling Opportunities
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Use of underwater cameras
- Transportation in the islands
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: Alya A – 5 Days – Thu to Mon
DAY 1 | THURSDAY | Baltra Airport – Black Turtle Cove | L.D.
- Baltra airport.
- Reception at airport. Transfer in.
- Welcome on board Alya Catamaran.
- Welcome drink.
BLACK TURTLE COVE: After lunch our first visit is to Black Turtle Cove which is situated in the northern region of Santa Cruz. This bay is surrounded by mangroves and is accessible only by dinghy only. The shallow cove is a safe refuge for marine life. Black-tip reef sharks, marine turtles, and a variety of rays are often spotted here.
DAY 2 | FRIDAY | Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay & Barranco | B.L.D.
DARWIN BAY: wet landing, coral beach, activities for this day: short walks, photography, swimming, snorkeling. Genovesa is a small island in the north of the Galapagos. Our unloading in Darwin Bay will be wet. Near the beach is a mangrove swamp where we will find a colony of frigates, marine iguanas, red-footed boobies and mask boobies, the great terrestrial finch, seagulls, herons, and cactus finch. Following the land visit, our passengers can enjoy a swim in the bay. Snacks and refreshments are available. Lunch.
BARRANCO: dry landing, activities: hiking. Also known as Prince Phillip’s stairs. Here, we will go for a walk on the Barranco path. On our journey we will observe tropical birds, petrels, common frigate, red-foot boobies, mask boobies, doves, and finches. Dinner.
DAY 3 | SATURDAY | Santiago Island: Sullvan Bay & Bartolome Island | B.L.D.
SANTIAGO ISLAND: SULLIVAN BAY: wet landing and hiking. Description: Virtually uneroded lava flows cover an extensive area of this island. Lava pahoehoe (basaltic lava that has a smooth, billowy, undulating or ropy surface), hornitos, and mollugo (a lava colonizer) can be seen. Snacks and refreshing beverages await you on board the ship. Lunch.
BARTOLOME ISLAND: dry landing, wet landing for the beach. Activities on this island include: walking, swimming, snorkeling, and photography. We will follow a path to the top (114m) where we can see pioneering plants such as tiquilia, chamaesyce, and scalesia. The island has been formed by cones, lava pipes where lava once flowed. Following the wet landing at the beach, we will follow a path through mangrove swamps and sand dune vegetation, to the south beach. At the north beach, guests can enjoy swimming and snorkeling. From the top of Bartolome, we will be able to see the islands of Santiago, Rabida, and Isabela. We will see penguins in the Rock Pinnacle. Dinner.
DAY 4 | SUNDAY | Dragon Hill – Santa Cruz Island: Chinese Hat | B.L.D.
CHINESE HAT: A small islet located near the south-east coast of Santiago. It’s shaped like a Chinese hat when seen from afar. It is an island consisting of a cone type “Splatter” (lava ejected as drops which fall close to where they came from, which form an inclined cone) that forms the summit and many lava tubes that go down to the coast. On the west side you can see pillow-type lava formations, which are an indicator that the flows were formed under the sea and have been raised upward, which is why coral heads are found on the lava. This visit provides an excellent opportunity for the interpretation of geological features such as lava tubes and lava flows. The trail is 700 m (round trip) and the minimum time it takes for this trek is 30 minutes.
MOSQUERA: This islet is located between Baltra Island and North Seymour. Here, we find the biggest sea lion colony; it is also possible to observe several species of birds. Enjoy the white sand beach.
DAY 5 | MONDAY | Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station– Airport | B.L.D.
After breakfast, we will visit Charles Darwin Station which is located in the main port on Santa Cruz Island; we will take a private bus to the entrance of the breeding center where we will see tortoises and land iguanas in captivity. This center is the main breeding site on the islands. Animals that were in danger of extinction on the various islands are maintained in captivity. Thanks to the dedicated work of several institutions, some species are being saved. Here lived Lonesome George, the famous last survivor of the giant tortoise species found on Pinta Island. Transfer to the airport.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR THURSDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL NOV 12, 2020
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
² Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
|VALID FOR THURSDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C Alya This luxury-class, 16-passenger boat offers the travelers a choice of eight-, five-and four-day cruises through the archipelago. The itineraries include snorkeling, kayaking and hiking.
After the day’s excursions, relax in the library viewing a movie from the DVD collection, or on the sundeck while enjoying a drink from one of the catamaran’s two bars. You’ll rest well in one of the nine pleasant cabins, eight of which have private balconies. All are equipped with private bathrooms, cold/hot water, air conditioning, safe box and other amenities. Throughout, the Alya is elegantly and tastefully decorated.
M/C ALYA PLANS
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC