6-DAY ON BOARD M/C ALYA LUXURY CLASS CRUISE
FROM $4,731.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $3,785.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL NOV 21, 2020
Unique and exclusive design in every detail of the cruise, cabins and social areas. Artistic decoration in molten grass inspired on the natural harmony and colors of sky, sea and earth. Have a good time with your family and meet new friends in the lounge and bar. In the dining room area we serve the most delicious food on the sea, cooked by our professional chefs. Relax in the Jacuzzi while you have some drinks or simply take a rest. Explore the enchanted Islands of Santa Cruz, Seymour, Plazas, Santa Fe, San Cristobal, Española and Floreana.
Experience the “Enchanted Islands” on board our new M/C Alya Luxury Cruise, also known as “The Jewel of Galapagos” due to its design representing the perfection, beauty and uniqueness of an exotic paradise. Enjoy the majesty of a golden experience, delightful cuisine and personalized service in comfortable and exquisite cabins ranging from 180 sq. ft. to 220 sq. ft. all of them featuring private balconies.
- 6 Day/5-Night Luxury Class Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon excursions
- All meals
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Snorkeling Opportunities
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Use of underwater cameras
- Transportation in the islands
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: Alya C – 6 Days – Sat to Thu
DAY 1 | SATURDAY | Seymour | L.D.
- Baltra airport.
- Reception at airport.
- Transfer in.
- Welcome on board Alya Catamaran.
- Welcome drink.
SEYMOUR: was formed by the lifting of volcanic marine lava. Marine fossils dating back to the Pleistocene period were found on this island. In 1932, Captain Alan Hancock and his crew took 72 malnourished land iguanas from Baltra Island to North Seymour Island so that the iguanas could live in better conditions. In 1934, colonists verified that the iguanas were in good condition. The vegetation of North Seymour is bushy and is host to nesting Real Frigates of the Galapagos. Return to Alya. Dinner.
DAY 2 | SUNDAY | South Plazas, Santa Fe | B.L.D.
SOUTH PLAZAS: are two small islands, created by an uplifting of the land. The land iguanas are smaller here; they nest during the warm season. The hike goes along an extraordinary cliff where sea birds nest. There are approximately 1000 sea lions (Zalophus Wollebaeki) located on the south side of the Plazas.
SANTA FE: Wet landing, activities for this day: hiking, swimming and snorkeling. With 24 km2 and 60 m of height above sea level, this central island is a unique place to visit. It has an incredible bay of turquoise water, protected by a natural barrier of rocks. You will see colonies of seals as hawks fly overhead. This island is home to one of the two species of land iguanas found in the Galapagos. Their main food source is the leaves and fruit of the large, thick cactus found here. Crabs, nocturnal herons, marine iguanas, cucuves and land doves are seen frequently. The Bay is excellent place to swim and to do snorkel. Marine tortoises, rays, sea lions and tropical fish are an amazing attraction! Snacks and refreshing beverages are waiting for you on board.
DAY 3 | MONDAY | San Cristobal Island: Interpretation Center | B.L.D.
INTERPRETATION CENTER: Dry landing. This center is location in the main port. After breakfast, our first visit is to the Interpretation Center of San Cristobal. This modern and sophisticated architectural space was designed for the natural interpretation of the Galapagos. You will learn about the volcanic formation of the islands, the evolution of the species, the history of human settlement, and complex systems and management models.
LOBOS ISLANDS: Panga Riding, swimming and snorkeling. Here, we can walk, swim and snorkel among the seals, frigates, marine iguanas, lava lizards, and the small endemic Galapagos snake.
DAY 4 | TUESDAY | Española: Gardner Bay, Suarez Point | B.L.D.
GARDNER BAY: wet landing, activities for this visit: short walk, swimming, snorkeling, and observation of seal colony. The sea lion is one of the animals in Galapagos which gets the total attention of the visitors in the Galapagos: they are curious and playful, but at times aggressive; they are nice and loving, but also lazy. In Gardner Bay, we are going to find many of them relaxing on the beach enjoying the sun. In addition to observing these fascinating animals, while snorkeling, we will be able to swim with sea lions, sea turtles, a diversity of tropical fish, marine iguanas, etc.
SUAREZ POINT: Dry landing. Activities: Walking, sight-seeing. We recommend sports shoes, hat or cap, and sunscreen. There is no color more amazing and outstanding in this tropical desert island, than that of the blue-foot boobies. These birds have an impressive form of “greeting” and it is a real thrill to see their mating dance. The blue-footed booby can be seen on several of the islands as nesting grounds and feed are located in several coastal locations. The albatross, an aristocratic bird weighing up to four kilograms, can be observed here. One of the largest birds of the islands, approximately 12,000 couples nest on Espanola Island and a smaller number nest on Silver Island, near mainland Ecuador. This species is considered endemic to this island; during our walk, we will observe these fantastic birds while taking in the beautiful landscapes offered by this island. It is important to note that albatrosses will not be seen between January and March (non-breeding) season. We will also see colonies of marine iguanas, zayapas, masked boobies, finches, Espanola cucuves, and seagulls unique to the islands. Our walk will be on lava rock where we will be able to see lava tubes. Red mangroves are found here. Delicious snacks and fresh beverages are waiting for you on the ship.
DAY 5 | WEDNESDAY | Floreana: Cormorant Point, Cerro Alieri | B.L.D.
CORMORANT POINT: wet landing, snorkeling and short trekking. This point is located at west of Floreana Island and it is famous for its dark green beach (due to the great quantity of olivine crystals).You can see many marine invertebrates, as well as sea lions, sea iguanas, the frigates and pelicans.
Second visit: DEVIL´S CROWN: Activities in this place: panga ride and optional swimming. Enjoy a panga ride around a small island, a satellite islet of Floreana Island. Here, we will find a group of rocks that resemble a Crown due to the constant erosion caused by the sea. It is one of the better places to snorkel (shallow diving) in the interior and around the crown. Excellent visibility allows guests to admire a great variety of fish and sea animals.
CERRO ALIERI: is located east of Port Velasco Ibarra. This place may be muddy and it may rain. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for this type of weather. There are trees and shrubs characteristic of the place, the 56% of vegetation is native such as: Lippia salicifolia, Linum cratericola, Lecocarpus pinnatifidus, Scalesia Pedunculata. In this place there is a plant that is critically endangered: The Catericola Linum there are 40 individuals found.
DAY 6 | THURSDAY | Santa Cruz: Highlands | B.
Where we have a trekking and we will find the giant tortoises in their natural habitat, this is a natural spectacular. For this visit, we recommend good walking shoes, long pants, a raincoat, a hat, and sunblock. Transfer Out.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL NOV 21, 2020
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
² Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
|VALID FOR SATURDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C Alya This luxury-class, 16-passenger boat offers the travelers a choice of eight-, five-and four-day cruises through the archipelago. The itineraries include snorkeling, kayaking and hiking.
After the day’s excursions, relax in the library viewing a movie from the DVD collection, or on the sundeck while enjoying a drink from one of the catamaran’s two bars. You’ll rest well in one of the nine pleasant cabins, eight of which have private balconies. All are equipped with private bathrooms, cold/hot water, air conditioning, safe box and other amenities. Throughout, the Alya is elegantly and tastefully decorated.
M/C ALYA plans
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC