8-Day Belize Beach Getaway at The Placencia Resort – From $1,248.00 Adults
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS
Enclaved in the Caribbean, surrounded by beautiful beaches and crystalline waters, is this Tropical Paradise just a few hours away from most North American airports. Belize beach resorts provide the ultimate beachfront accommodations. Enjoy comfortably a week at the beach in Placencia Peninsula also known as “Barefoot Perfect.” Once there, you will take on two special tours and have leisure time to lay on the beautiful sand, swim in beach, and rest under the sun. Sightsee the town, visit Maya ruins, meet the locals, have access to some of the world’s premiere scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing to soothe your inner adventurer.
This 8-day Belize Beach Getaway at the Placencia Peninsula features a relaxing vacation package on the beaches of Placencia Township at The Placencia Beachfront Resort. Freely, enjoy a great white sand beach, a great pool, and kayaking, paddle boarding & bicycling opportunities. Enjoy your holiday further while partaking on an exploration of the Lubaantum Maya Site and a snorkeling trip to the Barrier Reef.
- Seven nights hotel accommodations of your choice at the Beachfront Resort.
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Round trip airfare from the Belize International Airport to Placencia
- Round trip transfers from the beach airport to the beach resort
- Daily breakfast and 2 lunches
- The Ranguana Caye guided snorkeling excursion, lunch included
- Snorkel gear and park fees
- Jaguar Preserve, River Tubing, & Maya Chocolate Tour, lunch included
- Personalized services of our Belizean Hotel Associates
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize
After clearing immigration and customs, please proceed to the Tropic Air counter to check-in for your connecting flight to Placencia (local airfare is included). On arrival at the airstrip, meet your host from The Placencia Resort for a short ride to the hotel for a seven-night stay in A/C accommodations of your choice with daily breakfast, service charges, and taxes included. The remainder of the day is at leisure enjoying the pool, sipping a drink at the bar, swimming in the Caribbean Sea, or just relaxing and enjoying genuine Belizean hospitality.
Days 2 through 7 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing and Enjoying the Natural Wonders of Belize | B.
During these days, we have included your participation in the following adventures (to be scheduled on site by the resort):
- RANGUANA CAYE SNORKEL FULL DAY. Ride out to the beautiful island of Ranguana Caye to experience some of the best snorkeling in Belize. Nurse sharks, sea turtles, and stingrays can regularly be found along the reef just beyond the island. Ranguana Caye offers a unique opportunity for snorkelers to enter the water directly from the shore, it’s that close to the reef! Return to the hotel after lunch.
- JAGUAR PRESERVE, RIVER TUBING, & MAYA CHOCOLATE TOUR. Cockscomb Basin is renowned for being the world’s first and only jaguar preserve with over 128,000 acres of lush tropical rainforest. Its home to all five of Belize’s large cats: jaguar, puma, margay, jaguarundi, and ocelot. Explore the jungle trails of this flora and fauna sanctuary with a naturalist tour guide. After your hike, tube or float down the river for a unique, close-up look at the jungle. Next, you’ll grab some lunch before heading over to a nearby cacao farm. You’ll get a front row seat to the ancient practice of chocolate making. You’ll learn everything there is to know about chocolate, including its many healthy properties and how the ancient Maya civilizations used cacao beans as currency.
Bring: bug spray, sunscreen, hat, light long pants, swimsuit, towel, dry clothes, camera, binoculars, hiking shoes, souvenir cash.
Day 8 | Placencia / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the local airstrip for the Tropic Air’s flight (local airfare is included) to the International Airport to check-in for your home-bound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$1,248.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
In Placencia: The Placencia Resort is situated on the beautiful Maya Beach, just a short journey away from the quaint village of Placencia and all the activities Belize has to offer. The Placencia Resort is perfectly located for access to both jungle and ocean adventures.
Enjoy the on-site amenities; swim-up bar, spacious pool, restaurants, an overwater bar, marina, and more. Complete your vacation experience by seeing the stunning Belize Barrier Reef, Maya Mountains or simply lounging by our incredible pool and its tropical swim-up bar. After a day of adventure, live in luxury with one, two, or three bedroom accommodations. With three restaurants, including an overwater bar, this is the Caribbean resort of your dreams.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Children policy: Children rates are not available. Children welcome at regular rates.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US