8-Day Belize Beach Getaway at Victoria House – From $1,734.00 Adults
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS
Enclaved in the Caribbean, surrounded by beautiful beaches and crystalline waters, this Tropical Paradise is just a few hours away from most North American airports. Belize beach resorts provide the ultimate beachfront accommodations. Enjoy comfortably a week at the beach in Ambergris Caye, Belize’s largest island. Once there, you will take on two special activities and have leisure time to lay-down on the beautiful sand and relax under the sun, or swim in the crystalline and tranquil ocean. To soothe your inner adventurer, sightsee the town, meet the locals, and have access to some of the world’s premiere scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing.
This One Week Belize Beach Getaway at Ambergris Caye features a relaxing vacation package on the beaches of Ambergris Caye at the award winning Victoria House Resort & Spa, the island’s finest deluxe boutique beachfront resort. Enjoy your holiday further while partaking on an Island snorkeling trip to the Hol Chan Marine Park and on the day of your choice experience a one hour Victoria House Signature Relaxation Massage.
- Seven nights hotel accommodations of your choice at the Beachfront Resort.
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Round trip airfare from the Belize International Airport to Ambergris Caye/ San Pedro
- Round trip transfers from the beach airport to the beach resort
- Full Breakfast Daily
- Guided snorkeling excursion to the Hol Chan Marine Park
- Snorkel gear, taxes and park fees
- One hour Victoria House Signature Relaxation Massage
- Personalized services of our Belizean Hotel Associates
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize
After clearing immigration and customs, please proceed to the Tropic Air counter to check-in for your connecting flight to San Pedro in Ambergris Caye (local airfare is included). On arrival at the airstrip, meet your host from the beach resort for a short ride to the Deluxe Victoria House Resort & Spa for a seven-night stay in A/C accommodations of your choice with full breakfast, service charges, and taxes included. The remainder of the day is at leisure enjoying the pool, sipping a drink at the bar, swimming in the Caribbean Sea, or just relaxing and enjoying genuine Belizean hospitality.
Days 2 through 7 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing and Enjoying the Wonders of Belize | B.
Your vacation includes two activities to be scheduled on site. Upon arrival, please contact the Concierge to determine the day of operation of your Snorkeling Adventure, and to make your reservation for your Signature Massage. Balance of the days is spent at leisure enjoying the beach, the resort or visiting the quaint village of San Pedro, or partaking on additional adventures.
- Hol Chan Marine Park / Shark Ray Alley Snorkeling Boat Excursion. Some of the best snorkel and diving sites in the world are located just off the coast of Ambergris Caye, so take advantage of a good thing while you can and see as many of them as possible while you’re here! Thousands of large and small fish inhabit this magnificent underwater National Park. The reef system that borders Belize was recognized as a World Heritage Site, by UNESCO, several years ago. Hol Chan or “Little Channel”, which cuts all the way through the reef, lives up to its reputation among some of the world’s best dive sites. Hol Chan is safe for beginners, and breathtaking for advanced divers. Don’t miss Hol Chan! Breathtaking coral of all descriptions abound in and around Hol Chan and serve as a habitat for literally millions of species of fish. Incredible stories are told frequently of the magnificence of this Marine Reserve and how well it is guarded and preserved. It’s a marine wonderland that every snorkeler and diver (beginner and experienced), must see.
- Victoria House Spa’s Signature Massage. Leave Your World Behind. Find Serenity in Ours! At 3,500 sq. ft., the new facility is the largest of its kind on Ambergris Caye, Belize. Styled in a Caribbean colonial theme, the new building is set amongst coconut palms, flamboyants, and bougainvillea, creating a place for relaxation, inspiration, and indulgence. The centerpiece of the new facility is a 26 ft. high central Cupola, with 11 ft. high ceilings, hardwood floors, and expansive windows that draw in natural light. The spa includes four treatment salons, including a couple’s salon. Three of the rooms feature French doors that open to a private, natural courtyard. The spa features over 36 different treatments including those specifically designed for the expectant mother, bride and bridal parties, and couples. The new facility also includes a 500 sq. ft. fully equipped fitness center with separate shower rooms for men and women, a reception and spa area with a full range of spa products, a relaxation room with recliner seating, and a large enclosed courtyard that can facilitate small yoga groups.
Day 8 | San Pedro / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the local airstrip for the Tropic Air flight (local airfare is included) to the International Airport to check-in for your home-bound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$1,734.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
In Ambergris Caye: Victoria House. Spectacular, private, and located on the breathtaking Caribbean Island of San Pedro, the award winning Victoria House Resort & Spa features 42 rooms offering a variety of world-class accommodations. Your luxurious retreat to Victoria House on Ambergris Caye not only includes a relaxing stay in the Casitas, Plantation Rooms, Suites or Villas, but also exclusive access to a wide range of resort amenities, such as the Palmilla Restaurant, Poolside Patio, Admiral Nelson’s Beach Bar, onsite dive shop, stunning public gardens, outdoor infinity-edged pools and a spectacular private beach. As a boutique resort, Victoria House is unsurpassed in the art of pampering its guests with an abundance of services and conveniences. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a dream beach wedding or an unforgettable family vacation, Victoria House is sure to deliver an unforgettable experience.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC