8-Day Brazilian Beach Getaway Rio & Buzios – From $1,474.00 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS
Experience the beauty of Rio de Janeiro’s city parks where monkeys and toucans entertain and captivate. Spend the evening dancing with the crowds at Maracana or enjoying live music performances around Lapa. Live life to the fullest in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro’s most lively and eclectic district, with numerous attractions for locals and visitors alike. Elected as one of the 10 most beautiful beach areas in the world, Buzios is frequented by visitors who come from all over the world to savor its magic. Buzios is famous for the unique combination of rustic charm, architectural harmony, incredible beauty and sophisticated boutiques and restaurants. Here, you will find Rua das Pedras, the hub of Buzios’ nightlife, and Orla Bardot, the town’s picturesque beachfront promenade.
- 4 Night accommodations in Rio at your choice of hotel
- 3 Night accommodations in Buzios at selected hotel
- 4 Breakfasts in Rio and 3 in Buzios
- Guided Excursion of Corcovado
- Guided Excursion of Sugar Loaf
- Private airport / Rio hotel transfer
- Private transfer Rio hotel to Buzios hotel
- Private transfer Buzios hotel to Rio airport
- Hotel and meal taxes
- Entrance fees during excursions
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- Personalized service of our Rio-based partners, and on-site logistical support to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require
DAY 1 | Welcome to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!
Upon arrival at the Rio de Janeiro airport, meet and greet service is provided with a private transfer to the hotel of your choice for a four-night stay with breakfast and tax included. The balance of the day can be spent at your leisure to begin enjoying the flavor and fun of Rio.
- Standard Class: Americas Copacabana (Superior Room)
- First Class: Windsor Excelsior (Superior Room)
- Deluxe Class: Miramar by Windsor (Superior Room)
DAY 2 | A Discovery of Rio’s beaches and Corcovado Mountain with Christ the Redeemer Statue | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, your guide will take you for a ride along the beaches of Rio. You will take the Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas to the Cosme Velho district where you will board the Swiss manufactured cogwheel train for a scenic ride through the Tijuca National Park and reach the 710 –meter summit of Corcovado. At the very top of the mountain, carved in soapstone mosaic in the finest art deco style stands Christ the Redeemer, a statue with arms outstretched as if it were blessing the city. The sight from Corcovado provides a spectacular panoramic view of Rio and its surroundings. You will quickly understand why Rio is called the Marvelous City. After visiting the Corcovado, you will board the wheel train down to Cosme Velho station and return to their hotel via the São Conrado beach where you can see hang-glider riders lounge when they are not soaring overhead. Afternoon at leisure.
DAY 3 | Breathtaking views from Sugar Loaf Mountain | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, leave hotel and head towards the Urca district to board the cable car for a two-stage ride that will whisk you up to Sugar Loaf Mountain. At the first leg, Morro da Urca – barely 220 meters high, there is a restaurant, an amphitheater and a helipad for scenic rides. The second leg takes you up to Sugar Loaf – thus named because of the loaves of sugar that were commonly used by the Portuguese at the time the city was discovered. From both places experience wonderful views of Rio’s most famous spots such as Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon beaches, as well as Botafogo and Flamengo leading to Downtown, Christ the Redeemer and Rio-Niterói bridge. At any hour of the day or night, the view from Sugar Loaf is extraordinarily beautiful, making Sugar Loaf undoubtedly one of the most famous landmarks of the city. After Sugar Loaf continue to the Downtown area with a stop at Catedral Metropolitana, a huge cone-shaped construction with breathtakingly stained glass windows. Afternoon at leisure.
DAY 4 | Exploring and Enjoying Rio at your Own Pace | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, take the day to enjoy Rio at your leisure.
DAY 5 | From Rio to the beaches of Buzios | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, at the appointed time, meet your drive for a private ride to Buzios; on arrival check-in at the hotel of your choice for a three-night stay with breakfast and tax. Balance of the day is at leisure to enjoy the beach.
- Standard Class: Pousada la Chimere (Superior Room)
- First Class: Vila d’Este Buzios (Standard Garden Room)
- Deluxe Class: Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel (Standard Room)
DAYS 6 & 7 | Days at leisure to enjoy Buzios at your Own Pace. Explore Buzios | B.
DAY 8 | Buzios to the Rio Airport / Continue to your next destination | B.
Breakfast at your hotel. At the designated time, meet your guide for the four-hour private transfer back to Rio de Janeiro.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$1,474.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
Brazilian Beach Getaway Rio & Buzios Lodging
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Rio de Janeiro: Americas Copacabana Hotel. Situated just 03 blocks from Copacabana beach and 03 blocks from the subway station Siqueira Campos, the newly opened AMERICAS Copacabana Hotel offers comfort, security and modernity in its 205 rooms and restaurant with excellent cuisine and capacity for 140 people. Guests can enjoy their on site restaurant or have a cocktail at the bar. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Rooms at Copacabana Hotel Américas are air conditioned and fitted with a minibar, a flat-screen cable TV, a laptop safe and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
In Buzios: Pousada la Chimere. Just 100 feet from the popular Praia dos Ossos beach, this guest house offers an outdoor heated pool, an acclimatized jacuzzi, a bar, buffet breakfast and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Decorated with a rustic touch and nice colors, rooms at La Chimère Búzios Essence feature air conditioning, an LCD TV with cable channels, plus mini-bar, safe and telephone. The private bathroom includes a shower. Azeda and Azedinha beaches are only 350 feet from La Chimère. Rua das Pedras Street, with its many bars, shops and restaurants, is only 2,300 feet from this guest house. Cabo Frio International Airport is 16 mi from this property.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Rio de Janeiro: The Windsor Excelsior Hotel is located in the very best area of Copacabana, enjoys an oceanfront view, and is one of the most elegant hotels in Rio de Janeiro. Elegance and comfort are paramount in each of the hotel’s 233 rooms and suites. Windsor Excelsior Copacabana features tasteful rooms with contemporary décor. Spacious and bright, they all have air conditioning, cable TV, Wi-Fi and minibar, while some also offer sea views and a hot tub. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Amenities include dry and steam sauna units next to the fitness centre, plus beach service with chairs, towels and umbrellas.
At the restaurant, guests enjoy tropical breakfast with various items, while admiring stunning sea views. Lunch and dinner options are provided as well, featuring Brazilian and international specialities.
In Buzios: Vila d’Este Hotel. The hotel is a romantic getaway with the true essence of Buzios, a place that preserves authenticity and tradition. The appreciation of the human hand and the concept handmade hospitality ® are present in every detail and are a source of constant inspiration to offer an unforgettable experience.
Charming and welcoming environments, details carefully prepared to provide welfare. The apartments have different shapes and sizes, are individually decorated and each one has its own style and personality.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Rio de Janeiro: Miramar by Windsor Hotel. The newly renovated Miramar Hotel by Windsor defines seaside luxury in the heart of Rio de Janeiro. Just steps from Copacabana Beach, the hotel affords captivating views from some guestrooms and an amazing rooftop terrace that hosts an infinity-edge swimming pool and poolside bar. Dine in the hotel’s new gourmet restaurant, which serves an inventive menu of Carioca cuisine and notable wine list with more than 130 labels. Each of the hotel’s 200 guestrooms provide complete relaxation with plush linens, Brazilian paintings, and on-call butler service. For an unparalleled vacation in Brazil, stay in the five star Miramar by Windsor.
In Buzios: Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa. This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Casas Brancas is a luxury boutique hotel in Búzios with panoramic views of the ocean from its large terraces. Facilities include a trendy beach lounge and aerobic gym. Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa combines Mediterranean-style architecture with minimalist design to create a relaxed environment. All its rooms are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, minibar and safe.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bellmen, waitstaff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation is flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section on our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- A positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC