5-Day Buenos Aires Discovery Argentina – From $585.00 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BUENOS AIRES
Escape from your daily routine with this amazing 5 day Argentina Vacation package to Buenos Aires. View some of Argentina’s most valuable treasures during your city excursion and delight with a day of traditional dances, music, and decadent barbeque in the Pampas Countryside and experience the passion of Argentina at a dinner tango show. This wonderful Argentina vacation opportunity is awaiting your arrival.
During our 5 Days Buenos Aires Discovery Argentina vacation package, you will enjoy a great Argentina Vacation. Discover the Pampas Countryside for a Gaucho Festival, and a Buenos Aires tour with a Dinner Tango Show.
- 4 nights hotel accommodations with applicable taxes
- 6 meals (4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Gaucho Festival with BBQ Lunch
- Tango Dinner Show
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Personalized service of our Argentina-based partners
DAY 1 | Welcome to Buenos Aires, Argentina!
Meet and greet service at the Buenos Aires International Airport by your local host who will transfer you to the hotel of your choice for a 4-night stay with breakfast and taxes included.
- Tourist Class: Waldorf Hotel
- First Class: Kenton Palace
- Superior Class: Recoleta Grand Hotel
DAY 2 | Half Day Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour / Evening Dinner Tango Show | B.D.
Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour: Discover the Paris of the Americas during your sightseeing excursion. Visit quaint neighborhoods, beautiful open squares of colonial Spanish descent and famous landmarks, starting with the symbol of the city, the Obelisk. This giant monument was built in 1936 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the city. Fall in love with Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martin, and Plaza Congreso. Admire the broad avenues that are lined with equally impressive sights including favorites like Corrientes, Mayo and 9 de Julio, which is the widest street in the world containing 22 lanes. The financial and commercial areas of Buenos Aires are home to many interesting local sights and you can’t miss the home of the Argentinean’s favorite past time, the numerous massive soccer stadiums throughout the city. Buenos Aires has a lively multi-cultural blend of European and South American generations-old families. Discover unique architecture in historic neighborhoods like San Telmo, Montserrat, and La Boca. Explore the elegant neighborhoods like Palermo and Recoleta. Between the neighborhoods, you’ll delight in the beauty of nature interspersed at places like the parks Lezama and Tres de Febrero.
Evening Tango Show: In the evening, enjoy a delightful dinner show at a local Tango House. The show is performed by a group of professional artists including musicians, dancers and singers who display their art in a room that recreates an imaginary thirties theater/nightclub with the luxury, refinement, sophistication and glamour of this period that marked the reign of wealth and tango in the most exclusive circles of society. Typical food, served with the best wines, excellent service and atmosphere will make this outing, an unforgettable experience.
DAY 3 | Day at Leisure to Explore | B.
Enjoy the day exploring the city at your own pace.
DAY 4 | Gaucho Festival with BBQ Lunch | B.L.
Escape the city and get a glimpse of “the simple life” by visiting a wonderful estancia (ranch) to learn about all the interesting parts of the gaucho life. Gauchos are the South American cowboys, usually of mixed Spanish and Native American Ancestry.
This tour will delight all of your senses, starting with a welcoming reception in the traditional Rancho de Adobe. Here you will be treated to empanadas and wine. This is a great opportunity to socialize with everyone and feel at home.
After the reception you will have some free time to explore the grounds. You can be adventurous and choose to go horseback riding, or you can indulge your cultural side with a visit to the bakery or the museum. The options are limitless. After you have worked up an appetite, you will be invited to partake in a parillada, which is a traditional Argentine barbecue. At this time you will be treated to a folkloric show of dancing and singing with a few surprises along the way. The entertainment doesn’t stop there. The gauchos will show you their skills.
Before returning to Buenos Aires you will get to drink some mate (herbal tea), which is the Argentine national drink, along with some wonderful desserts. This day trip may just be the highlight of your time here in Buenos Aires.
DAY 5 | Buenos Aires / Next Destination | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the airport for your on-ward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$585.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
TOURIST CLASS HOTELS
In Buenos Aires: Waldorf Hotel is an excellent hotel in Buenos Aires, in the best part of the downtown area, one block from Florida Street, steps from Galerias Pacifico Mall and well located for all of Buenos Aires’ key sites and interesting neighborhoods such as San Telmo, Recoleta and Puerto Madero. The hotel is also surrounded by a wide range of the city’s best restaurants and Irish Pubs, as well as Plaza San Martin (6-minute walk), Torre de Los Ingleses (6-minute walk), Teatro Colon (11-minute walk), Obelisco (14-minute walk), Plaza de Mayo (14-minute walk).
The hotel has 120 rooms with hardwood floors, magnetic keys, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, plus all the necessary amenities to make your stay a pleasant experience.
In the lobby area, an international breakfast buffet awaits all hotel guests with delicious choices such as eggs, meats, fresh juice and local fruit. Throughout the day, a coffee bar is open offering small snacks and sandwiches. Also, the hotel provides room service, self-parking, business center, laundry service, and front desk safe box.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Buenos Aires: Kenton Palace is located in one of the most bohemian neighborhoods of Buenos Aires where one breathes tango and tradition. Kenton Palace is a 6-minute walk from Plaza de Mayo metro station, 7-minute walk from the presidential palace, Casa Rosada, and 5 km from Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes. An urban style – modern classical, accompanied by warmth and personal attention, mixed with a high commitment to the environment and technology, provides a high level of comfort.
Featuring wood floors, tufted headboards and plush red decor, the elegant rooms and suites also come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and minibars. Suites add sitting areas. There is a top-floor apartment with a kitchenette and a living room with a pull-out sofa. Room service is available 24/7.
There’s a polished restaurant offering terrace seating and live music. A refined spa with a sauna, hot tub, a gym and heated indoor pool. Parking is extra.
The entire hotel is air conditioned green which does not damage the ozone layer, lighting and LED TV technology that provides significant savings in electrical energy consumption and environmental protection.
SUPERIOR CLASS HOTELS
In Buenos Aires: Recoleta Grand Hotel. Set in the heart of the upscale Recoleta district, this high-end boutique hotel is an 8-minute walk to the iconic El Ateneo Grand Splendid bookstore and an 11-minute walk to a metro station. It was inaugurated in October of 2012 as the Buenos Aires Grand Hotel, now known as Recoleta Grand Hotel. The Grand Hotel is the perfect destination for those wishing to visit Buenos Aires with its rich culture and history, along with the warmth felt on every street corner.
Assisting travelers for business or pleasure, this modern and luxurious hotel has 88 rooms, an outdoor swimming pool on the terrace with a wonderful view of the city, solarium, spa, fitness center and an outdoor garden. Designed to apply for LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) presents details ECO-FRIENDLY as smoke-free and use of recycled materials.
Recoleta Grand’s 88 polished rooms and suites offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, iPod docks, minibar, Nespresso machines, safe box, alarm clock, and desk. Suites add sitting areas, while upgraded suites feature whirlpool tubs and garden views.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the testimonials section in our website www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC