4-Day Ideal for Travelers with Limited Time & As a Pre Or Post Cruise Excursion
From $383.00 Adults / $296.00 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN CARTAGENA
Enjoy partaking on two fun activities; a private guided excursion in the beautiful city of Cartagena, the Jewel of the Caribbean; the other a shared boat ride to the Isla del Encanto (Enchanted Island), a beautiful Caribbean Island with plenty of time for swimming and relaxing.
With our Cartagena vacation package, our guests will visit the best of Cartagena and enjoy free time for their own exploration. It is ideal for travelers with a few vacation days, or as a pre or post cruise excursion.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at your choice of hotels
- 4 meals (3 breakfasts, and 1 lunch)
- Private arrival and departure transfers from/to the Cartagena Airport to/from the hotels of your choice.
- One Private City Excursion
- One Shared Tour to a Caribbean Island
- Applicable Taxes and service charges
- Entrance Fees to all included attractions and activities (unless otherwise indicated)
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- Personalized service of our Colombia-based operational offices
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
Day 1 | Welcome to Cartagena!
Meet and greet service at the airport and private transfer to the hotel of your choice for a three-night stay with breakfast and taxes. Balance of the day is at leisure.
- Standard Class: GHL Relax Corales de India Hotel
- First Class: Dann Cartagena Hotel
- Deluxe Class: Hyatt Regency Cartagena
- Boutique Deluxe: Bastion Luxury Hotel
Day 2 | A Private Discovery of Old and New Cartagena | B.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time, meet your local host for a half day private excursion of Cartagena de Indias. The tour starts at the modern neighborhoods of Bocagrande and Manga, where you will see the contrast between modern architecture and the beauty of the old houses from the twentieth century. Then, visit the Castle where the Spaniards sought to protect the city from the attacks of the English in the seventeenth century, “El Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas”. Before returning to your hotel, you will enjoy a walk around the historic Old Town downtown, visiting the San Pedro Claver Church and the Emerald Museum. Balance of the day is at leisure.
Note: Operates from Monday to Friday at 2:00 PM and Saturday, Sundays and National holidays at 9:00 AM.
Day 3 | A Day at the Beach in Cartagena‘s Isla del Encanto | B.L.
After an early breakfast at the hotel you will be provide wit a private transfer to local pier to board a speedboat from Cartagena to “Isla Del Encanto,” located in Barú, the south part of the National Park “Corales del Rosario.” Enjoy the day swimming, relaxing, meeting the locals, or taking a nap. A typical lunch is included. At the appropriate time, you will take the speedboat back to Cartagena’s pier where you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Notes: Does not include Pier tax of approx. $8.00 USD per person, ticket to the Aquarium, snorkeling and additional aquatic activities. *This tour does not include assistance of bilingual guide.
Day 4 | Cartagena / Next Destination or extend your stay | B.
At the appropriate time, private departure transfer from your Cartagena hotel to the local airport for your onward flight, or extend your stay.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$383.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
CARTAGENA, THE JEWEL OF THE CARIBBEAN LODGING
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Cartagena: GHL Relax Corales de India Hotel. This is a hotel near the airport and historic center of Cartagena de Indias, ideal for both leisure and business. Our modern hotel offers a stay in which you will find modern and bright rooms all with ocean views and free Wi-Fi, a Peruvian à la carte restaurant, a gym, Spa area, swimming pool, meeting rooms … everything you need to relax or work.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Cartagena: Dann Cartagena Hotel is located in the city of Cartagena de Indias, in a superbly spot on the well known neighborhood El Laguito in Bocagrande, a privileged area with a growing hotel industry prepared to offer a pleasant and unforgettable experience in front of the Caribbean Sea.
The Dann Cartagena has a completely renovated infrastructure that offers its guests 104 comfortable rooms, a spectacular swimming pool with Jacuzzi and direct access to the sea where you can enjoy a quiet rest , taste our exquisite cuisine in the restaurant-bar and have some delicious cocktails in the more relaxed environment. Live the Dann experience!
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Cartagena: Hyatt Regency Cartagena. Start your morning with a cup of our famous coffee and explore centuries of history in this world famous destination. After a day of discovering recharge at Aqoral Spa, dine in one of our two fabulous restaurants and take a dip in our infinity pools with expansive Caribbean and city views found only at Hyatt Regency Cartagena.
Gaze out at the Caribbean Sea or the bustling Cartagena Port from the floor-to-ceiling windows in your guestroom or suite at Hyatt Regency Cartagena. With 261 stunning spaces to choose from, you’ll find the conveniences of home coupled with Colombian creativity, from the décor, to the thoughtful amenities. Relish in spaces filled with natural light and features such as walk-in showers, lit vanity mirrors in the bathroom, and a separate seating area. While away from home, Hyatt Regency Cartagena is the perfect place to unwind.
BOUTIQUE DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Cartagena: Bastion Luxury Hotel. Charm, exclusivity and luxury services go hand in hand at the Bastion Luxury Hotel, one of the most exceptional hotels in Cartagena de Indias. It is an accommodation in Cartagena’s old town, Colombia, built on the site of an old XVIth-century colonial house. This hotel has been specially designed to offer our guests unique experiences that will allow them to discover all the secrets of this fascinating city. Enjoy the destination at a luxury hotel in Cartagena de Indias with 5-star services such as free Wi-Fi, design rooms, gourmet cuisine, events, spa.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserve the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you. We encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly, and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- The positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC