5-DAY ON BOARD M/C ECOGALAXY FIRST CLASS CRUISE
FROM $3,790.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $3,032.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR TUESDAY ARRIVALS IN SAN CRISTOBAL UNTIL SEP 15, 2020
Exclusivity and comfort in a magical journey throughout the Galapagos Islands with the least environmental footprint. Have a good time with your family and share with new friends in the lounge and bar. In the dining area we serve an incredible cuisine, fused with the variety of textures and flavors that local food can offer. While sailing through the Galapagos Islands, relax, read one of our Galapagos books in the lounge or enjoy the sun on the sun deck. Explore the enchanted Islands of San Cristobal, Santa Fe, South Plazas, Seymour, Mosquera, Genovesa and Santa Cruz.
Explore the “Enchanted Islands” on board our M/C EcoGalaxy Catamaran First Class Cruise, built for sailing on the Galapagos Islands preserving its fragile ecosystem, and of course its beauty. The Catamaran social areas are the perfect place to witness the endless wonderful landscapes in a private and intimate atmosphere.
- 5 Day/4-Night First Class Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon excursions
- All meals
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Snorkeling Opportunities
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Use of underwater cameras
- Transportation in the islands
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: EcoGalaxy A – 5 Days – Tue to Sat
DAY 1 | TUESDAY | San Cristobal Island: Lobos Island | L.D.
- San Cristobal airport.
- Reception at airport.
- Transfer In.
- Welcome on board EcoGalaxy Cruise.
- Welcome drink and lunch.
LOBOS ISLAND: Panga Riding, swimming and snorkeling. Here, we can walk, swim and snorkel among the seals, frigates, marine iguanas, lava lizards, and the small endemic Galapagos snake.
DAY 2 | WEDNESDAY | Santa Fe Island & South Plazas Island | B.L.D.
Santa Fe: Wet landing, activities for this day: hiking, swimming and snorkeling. With 24 km2 and 60 m of height above sea level, this central island is a unique place to visit. It has an incredible bay of turquoise water, protected by a natural barrier of rocks. You will see colonies of seals as hawks fly overhead. This island is home to one of the two species of land iguanas found in the Galapagos. Their main food source is the leaves and fruit of the large, thick cactus found here. Crabs, nocturnal herons, marine iguanas, cucuves and land doves are seen frequently. The Bay is excellent place to swim and to do snorkel. Marine tortoises, rays, sea lions and tropical fish are an amazing attraction! Snacks and refreshing beverages are waiting for you on board.
SOUTH PLAZAS: are two small islands, created by an uplifting of the land. The land iguanas are smaller here; they nest during the warm season. The hike goes along an extraordinary cliff where sea birds nest. There are approximately 1000 sea lions (Zalophus Wollebaeki) located on the south side of the Plazas.
DAY 3 | THURSDAY | North Seymour Island – Mosquera Islet | B.L.D.
North Seymour: dry landing. Seymour was formed by the lifting of volcanic marine lava. Marine fossils dating back to the Pleistocene period were found on this island. In 1932, Captain Alan Hancock and his crew took 72 malnourished land iguanas from Baltra Island to North Seymour Island so that the iguanas could live in better conditions. In 1934, colonists verified that the iguanas were in good condition. The vegetation of North Seymour is bushy and is host to nesting Real Frigates of the Galapagos. Return to EcoGalaxy.
MOSQUERA ISLET: This islet is located between Baltra Island and North Seymour. Here, we find the biggest sea lion colony; it is also possible to observe several species of birds.
DAY 4 | FRIDAY | Genovesa Island | B.L.D.
DARWIN BAY: wet landing, coral beach, activities for this day: short walks, photography, swimming, snorkeling. Genovesa is a small island in the north of the Galapagos. Our unloading in Darwin Bay will be wet. Near the beach is a mangrove swamp where we will find a colony of frigates, marine iguanas, red-footed boobies and mask boobies, the great terrestrial finch, seagulls, herons, and cactus finch. Following the land visit, our passengers can enjoy a swim in the bay. Snacks and refreshments are available.
BARRANCO: dry landing, activities: hiking. Also known as Prince Felipe’s stairs. Here, we will have a walk for the Barranco path. In our journey we will observe tropical birds, petrels, common frigate, red-foot boobies, mask boobies, dove, and finches.
DAY 5 | SATURDAY | Santa Cruz: Highlands | B.L.D.
Where we have a trekking and we will find the giant tortoises in their natural habitat, this is a natural spectacular. For this visit we recommend to use sport shoes, long pants, raincoat, hut and sun block. Transfer Out.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR TUESDAY ARRIVALS IN SAN CRISTOBAL UNTIL DEC 15, 2020
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
² Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
|VALID FOR TUESDAY ARRIVALS IN SAN CRISTOBAL ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C EcoGalaxy. Explore the “Enchanted Islands” on board our M/C EcoGalaxy Catamaran First Class Cruise, built for sailing on the Galapagos Islands preserving its fragile ecosystem, and of course its beauty. The Cataramarn social areas are the perfect place to witness the endless wonderful landscapes in a private and intimate athmosphere. All cabins offers private facilities such as: private bathrooms, cold/hot water, air conditioning, hair dryer, towel dryer, telephone for internal communication on board, safe box, loud speaker and more eco-friendly amenities. The physical capacity of the cruise is 18 passengers. This means that we have the space to accommodate single passengers and tour leaders, creating a very personalized on board experience. The perfect space to relax, and unwind after an unforgettable day of exploration.
M/C EcoGalaxy Plans
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC