6-DAY ON BOARD M/C ECOGALAXY FIRST CLASS CRUISE
FROM $4,590.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $3,672.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL DEC 12, 2020
Exclusivity and comfort in a magical journey throughout the Galapagos Islands with the least environmental footprint. Have a good time with your family and share with new friends in the lounge and bar. In the dining area we serve an incredible cuisine, fused with the variety of textures and flavors that local food can offer. While sailing through the Galapagos Islands, relax, read one of our Galapagos books in the lounge or enjoy the sun on the sun deck. Explore the enchanted Islands of Santa Cruz, Isabela, Fernandina, Santiago and Rabida.
Explore the “Enchanted Islands” on board our M/C EcoGalaxy Catamaran First Class Cruise, built for sailing on the Galapagos Islands preserving its fragile ecosystem, and of course its beauty. The Catamaran social areas are the perfect place to witness the endless wonderful landscapes in a private and intimate atmosphere.
- 6 Day/5-Night First Class Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon excursions
- All meals
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Snorkeling Opportunities
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Use of underwater cameras
- Transportation in the islands
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: EcoGalaxy B – 6 Days – Sat to Thu
DAY 1 | SATURDAY | Baltra Airport – Santa Cruz Island | L.D.
- Baltra airport.
- Reception at airport.
- Transfer IN.
- Welcome on board EcoGalaxy Cruise.
- Welcome drink and lunch.
Charles Darwin Station is located in the main port on Santa Cruz Island; we will take a private bus to the entrance of the breeding center where we will see tortoises and land iguanas in captivity. This center is the main breeding site on the islands. Animals that were in danger of extinction on the various islands are maintained in captivity. Thanks to the dedicated work of several institutions, some species are being saved. Here lived Lonesome George, the famous last survivor of the giant tortoise species found on Pinta Island.
DAY 2 | SUNDAY | Isabela Island | B.L.D.
TINTORERAS: Located in the bay of Puerto Villamil, this small island, surrounded by calm, turquoise waters has an easy trail with great landscapes and very interesting fauna. Along the trail we will see large numbers of Marine Iguanas basking in the sun, lava lizards, herons, gulls and sea lions. In the coves, it is easy to find Sea Turtles, rays and even penguins. Among the many inlets and channels on the coast, we sometimes see White-tipped Reef Sharks (in Spanish “Tintoreras”). Following the excursion, we will return to the boat for breakfast and sail to our next destination.
PM MORENO POINT. After lunch, we will disembark at Moreno Point which is located near Elizabeth Bay on the west coast of Isabela Island. The plethora of birds seen during a dinghy ride along the striking rocky shores or a hike along a path through lava rock leading to tide pools and mangroves, create a birdwatcher’s delight. In the tide pools, green sea turtles or white-tip sharks can be spotted.
DAY 3 | MONDAY | Isabela Island | B.L.D.
ELIZABETH BAY: This is one of the island’s breeding sites for penguins. Located on the west coast of Isabela, Elizabeth Point is a marine visitor site. Visit Red Mangrove Cove: Brown pelicans, flightless cormorants, spotted eagle rays, golden rays and sea lions are often seen.
URBINA BAY: this place is located at the base of Alcedo Volcano between Elizabeth Bay and Tagus Cove. Wet landing. Trail length is around 3.20 Km; during this walk, we can observe land iguanas, hawks, and tortoises. It is also possible to see red and blue lobsters.
DAY 4 | TUESDAY | Fernandina & Isabela Island | B.L.D.
FERNANDINA ISLAND – ESPINOZA POINT: Fernandina is the third biggest island in the Galapagos and has only one visiting site: Espinoza Point, famous for the large colonies of marine iguanas and the home of the flightless cormorant, the Galapagos penguin, snakes, and more. From Espinoza Point, we can admire the beauty of Fernandina Island and its volcano which last erupted in May of 2005. Fernandina is the only island that doesn’t have mammals and the open areas are extremely fragile. From January to June, the nesting period of the marine iguana, we take great care when walking. Return to EcoGalaxy.
ISABELA ISLAND: VICENTE ROCA POINT: is comprised of two separate coves, this site is a large bay with spectacular sea life. Keep an eye out for seahorses, sea turtles, and the strange yet fascinating Mola-mola (sunfish).
DAY 5 | WEDNESDAY | Santiago Island & Rabida Island | B.L.D.
EGAS PORT: Here we find a beautiful black sand beach; to the south of the beach is the Pan de Azucar Volcano, whose volcanic deposits have contributed to the formation of the black sand beach. The crater of this volcano contains a saltwater lake that dries up during hot weather. Between 1928 and 1930, explorations to develop a salt mine were carried out, but it was decided that a mine was not feasible. The workers’ use of endemic woods also damaged the environment and the development was scrapped. Descent to the salt mine is not allowed.
RABIDA ISLAND: The visitor site, located on the east coast of Rabida Island, consists of a red sand beach, a coastal lagoon behind the beach, and a loop trail of approximately 1.1 km length. The red color of the rocks and sand on the beach is due to the interaction of the very porous volcanic material with environmental factors. Rain, salt water and the sea breeze, act as oxidizing agents, creating the red color. The scenery, arid zone vegetation and the presence of native and endemic species, add to the beauty of this island.
DAY 6 | THURSDAY | Santa Cruz Island: Black Turtle Cove | B.
BLACK TURTLE COVE: After lunch our first visit is to Black Turtle Cove which is situated in the northern region of Santa Cruz. This bay is surrounded by mangroves and is accessible only by dinghy only. The shallow cove is a safe refuge for marine life. Black-tip reef sharks, marine turtles, and a variety of rays are often spotted here. Transfer to the airport
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL DEC 12, 2020
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
² Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
|VALID FOR SATURDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C EcoGalaxy. Explore the “Enchanted Islands” on board our M/C EcoGalaxy Catamaran First Class Cruise, built for sailing on the Galapagos Islands preserving its fragile ecosystem, and of course its beauty. The Cataramarn social areas are the perfect place to witness the endless wonderful landscapes in a private and intimate athmosphere. All cabins offers private facilities such as: private bathrooms, cold/hot water, air conditioning, hair dryer, towel dryer, telephone for internal communication on board, safe box, loud speaker and more eco-friendly amenities. The physical capacity of the cruise is 18 passengers. This means that we have the space to accommodate single passengers and tour leaders, creating a very personalized on board experience. The perfect space to relax, and unwind after an unforgettable day of exploration.
M/C EcoGalaxy Plans
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US