3-Day Iguazu Falls Discovery Vacation Package – From $293.00 Adults
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN IGUAZU
Plan an exhilarating excursion through two countries in one adventure. On this short 3 day Iguazu Vacation program you will have the pleasure of seeing the grand and magnificent Iguazu Falls: the first day, admire the view from Brazil and on the second day, hike the other side of the falls to Argentina. During both excursions you will have the opportunity to see the falls close up while being immersed in beautiful jungle landscapes.
- 2 nights hotel accommodations with applicable taxes
- 2 breakfasts
- Meet and greet at Puerto Iguazu Airport (Argentina)
- Round trip transfers Airport/ Hotel/ Airport
- Excursion to Iguazu Falls on the Brazilian side
- Excursion to Iguazu National Park on the Argentinian side
- Argentina National Park Entrance Fee
- Brazil National Park Entrance Fee
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Personalized service of our Argentina-based partners
DAY 1 | Arrive Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Upon arrival at the airport, meet and greet service by your local host and transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay.
- Standard Class: Merit Iguazu
- First Class: Falls Iguazu Hotel & Spa
- Deluxe Class: Loi Suites Iguazu Hotel
Today, you will enjoy a guided visit of the Brazilian side of the falls. During your nature walk at the park you will have the opportunity to view on a close-up basis the falls, the colorful butterflies, and the beautiful jungle landscapes. Once inside the park, you will be astonished by its neatness, beauty, and extension (212 sq. mi). For sure nature will welcome you with fantastic colorful butterflies, a delight to watch as they fly in hundreds, offering a great natural show.
DAY 2 | Argentinean Side of the Falls | B.
Today’s activity includes a guided visit of the Iguazu National Park with a nature walk along the base of the falls and an upper path that offers panoramic views from a footbridge.
Iguazu Falls is undoubtedly the most visited place in Misiones and one of the most imposing natural attractions in Argentina. Situated in Iguazu National Park, some 20 km. from Puerto Iguazu in the north of the province, the Iguazu Falls are shared by Brazil and Argentina. The park also protects over 2,000 flora species and 400 bird and wild animal species.
Along its course from Brazil, the Iguazu River runs through a smooth geography until it reaches a series of faults, and the impressive 80 meters canyon in the Devil’s Throat where the water produces a thundering sound and then drains into the Parana River, certainly, a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
DAY 3 | Puerto Iguazú / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the airport for your on-ward flight
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$293.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Puerto Iguazú: Merit Iguazu located in Puerto Iguazú, Mérit Iguazú Hotel offers 3-star accommodation with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. This property is situated a short distance from attractions such as Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazu and Iguazu Casino. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available. All guest rooms is equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kettle, a bidet, free toiletries and a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hair dryer. Guest rooms include a wardrobe. Guests at Mérit Iguazú Hotel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Puerto Iguazú: Falls Iguazú Hotel & Spa is set in the 600 Hectareas district in Puerto Iguazú, 700m from Shopping Mall. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Puerto Iguazú: Loi Suites Iguazú Hotel is a magnificent 5-star hotel immersed in the subtropical jungle of Iryapu, 15 minutes from the Iguazú falls, 20 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from Puerto Iguazu. Built with maximum respect for nature, preserving native vegetation, Loi Suites Iguazú is surrounded by magnificent trees and impressive wildlife.
162 rooms with amazing views of the jungle. Technology and a tranquil ambiance will make your stay an unforgettable experience. Amenities include restaurants, lobby bar, internet, business center, outdoor heated pool, pool bar, fitness center, children’s playroom, garages, medical emergencies (24 hours), laundry (fee), and the Namasthé SPA which is a unique space based on the concept of water and aromatherapy as harmonizing elements. You can enjoy wet steam baths, Scottish shower and Jacuzzi integrated circuit ozonized pure water with high mineral content, combined with massage sessions, seeking to generate deep relaxation of body and mind. Both aesthetic facial and body treatments are also available. Selva, recreation and gastronomy are combined in the Tiki Bar to offer you a variety of options during the day including pizzas, salads and sandwiches, among other options.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Testimonials Section in our website)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC