5-Days Lakes and Volcanoes in Chile – From $624 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS
Visit the vibrant capital of Chile, historic and beautiful Santiago. Tour its cultural buildings and colonial monuments. Travel from the city to nature. Board the Andean Lakes Catamaran, and enjoy sailing to the majestic Osorno, Calbuco, Tronador, and Puntiagudo volcanoes. Soak in the amazing vistas of these volcanoes, the Patagonian Andes and Todos Los Santos Lake. A tranquil place of unspoiled beauty, Velo de la Novia Waterfall will captivate you with its magnificence. Come and see what Chile has to offer!
- 1 night hotel accommodations in Santiago with breakfast and applicable taxes
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Puerto Varas with breakfast and applicable taxes
- Transfers in Santiago to your hotel and the airport
- Transfer to and from Puerto Montt airport to your hotel in Puerto Varas
- Tour of the city of Santiago and Santa Lucia Hill
- Tour of Frutillar, to view its peaceful gardens, colorful houses, and tea rooms.
- Navigation on Todos Santos Lake, with views of the majestic Osorno, Calbuco, Tronador, and Puntiagudo volcanoes.
- Visit Petrohue Falls, and “Velo de la Novia” Waterfall
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Entrance fees (where applicable)
- Personalized service of our Chile-based partners, and on-site logistical support to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require
Day 1 | Welcome to Santiago de Chile – Afternoon City Excursion
Santiago at its Best: Upon arrival at Santiago International Airport, meet and greet, then transfer to the hotel of your choice in Santiago for an overnight stay.
- Standard Class: Eurotel Providencia
- First Class: Almacruz Hotel y Centro de Convenciones
- Deluxe Class: Santiago Marriot Hotel
In the afternoon, depart the hotel in Santiago to start an interesting visit to the center of the city of this beautiful and historic country in the Andean mountains. During the visit you will have a chance to get a panoramic view of Barrio Bellavista, a cultural and bohemian neighborhood, the central market, Mapocho station, a former train station that since 1994 has been refitted as a cultural center that hosts many kinds of events and the Bellas Artes Museum.
Following the tour of Bellavista, you will enjoy a guided visit at Santa Lucia Hill, a small hill in the center of Santiago. At its highest point there is a viewpoint popular with people visiting the city. Afterwards, the visit continues on to the main square of Santiago: Plaza de Armas, surrounding the square are some historical buildings such as Santiago’s Cathedral, a neoclassical church built in the late 1700s, the Municipality, a building that serves as the seat of the local government for Santiago, the Central Post Office Building, and the Chilean National History Museum, located in the Palacio de la Real Audiencia de Santiago. The trip continues with a panoramic view of the site of the former National Congress and then to La Moneda, the Presidential Palace of Chile.
The excursion continues with the visit to the Club Hipico de Santiago, a thoroughbred horse race track in Santiago which opened in 1870, and is Chile’s oldest racetrack and home to South America’s oldest stakes race. From there, follow through Barrio Universitario, the University neighborhood, and then to the Barrio Concha y Toro, a neighborhood with a medieval-like street plan. Finally, you will ride and get a panoramic view of modern Santiago and arrive to the Faba Store, a shop of fine Chilean handicraft specialized in Lapislazuli jewelry, a blue stone mined naturally in Chile and Afghanistan. At the end of the tour, return to your hotel in Santiago.
Day 2 | Santiago to Puerto Varas | B.
After your breakfast at the hotel, get ready for the transfer to Santiago Airport for your flight to Puerto Montt Airport (airfare is not included). Upon arrival, meet and greet service, and transfer to the hotel of your choice in Puerto Varas for a three-night stay with breakfast and taxes included. Rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy the accommodations and the surroundings.
- Standard Class: Park Inn
- First Class:Cabaña del Lago
- Deluxe Class: Hotel Cumbres
Day 3 | Frutillar Excursion, road of the Settlers | B.
We will depart from our hotel in Puerto Varas, heading to the shores of Llanquihue Lake. Here we will visit the beautiful city of Frutillar, a place for the peaceful life, gardens, colorful houses, and tea rooms. Frutillar perfectly represents the southern traditions, reflecting the history of German settlers in the region. We will appreciate these traditions on its architecture, introduced species of roses in the gardens, and its typical cuisine, main attributes preferred by visitors.
Furthermore, Frutillar has the “Teatro del Lago”, one of the largest and most modern theaters in South America, and the German Colonial Museum, which we will visit during our tour. Finally, we will return to our hotel in Puerto Varas.
Day 4 | Visit Petrohue and Panoramic Lake Cruise | B.
We will depart from our hotel in Puerto Varas, reaching Petrohue Falls, where the river flows over volcanic rocks in an amazing natural spectacle.
Then, we will get to Petrohue by the shore of Todos Los Santos Lake, known for its nature and emerald waters. Thus, we will get on board the Andean Lakes Catamaran, where we will sail and enjoy the majestic of Osorno, Calbuco, Tronador and Puntiagudo volcanoes.
After sailing for about two hours, we will visit Peulla, a small mountain village located in the middle of the Andes Mountain Range. In Peulla, we could visit the “Velo de la Novia” Waterfall or even enjoy a typical lunch. Finally, we will get on board the catamaran heading back to our hotel in Puerto Varas.
Day 5 | Puerto Varas / Home / Next destination | B.
At the appropriate time, your local host will transfer you to the airport to check-in for your on-ward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$624.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Santiago: Hotel Eurotel Providencia is a four-star European style hotel located in the bustling district of Providencia, the business and tourist heart of Santiago. Attractions such as the Metro Zoo, the Museum of Fine Arts, the permanent local arts and crafts exhibit, quaint shops, art galleries, and local bistros are all within easy reach from the Eurotel Providencia. The Eurotel prides itself on friendly service and authentic Chilean hospitality. There is a complimentary buffet breakfast, a security system, closed circuit cameras, guard monitoring, laundry service, fitness center, Jacuzzi, parking lot. The Euro Café serves exquisite Chilean cuisine with a French twist and a daily happy hour at the bar.
In Puerto Varas: Park Inn by Radisson Puerto Varas, located in a residential area on a hill in Puerto Varas, offers panoramic views of the city and Lake Llanquihue. It is minutes to Parque Philippi and Opitz House, and Puerto Varas Plaza de Armas, a 4-minute walk to the beach. The Park Inn by Radisson Puerto Varas is 33 km to El Tepual and 27 km to Puerto Montt Airport.
The 86 non-smoking rooms feature minibar, complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, phone, safe, double glazed windows to control temperature, in-room climate control – air-conditioning, comfortable beds and spacious private bathroom with shower/tub combination, free toiletries, and a hair dryer. Each room offers a panoramic view of the city as well as the surrounding natural environment.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Santiago: Almacruz Hotel y Centro de Convenciones offers accommodations in a historic setting of Santiago city. It features an outdoor swimming pool on the 6th floor, a wine cellar, cultural tours, and fine Chilean cuisine. Each room at Almacruz Hotel y Centro de Convenciones has heating, air conditioning, and sound-proof double-pane windows. Also included are a work desk and cable TV. Regional historic sculptures are showcased throughout the property. The outdoor pool area features wooden decks, surrounded by tropical palm trees.
In Puerto Varas: Hotel Cabaña del Lago overlooks Lake Llanquihue, is 1 km from the Iglesia del Sagrado Corazon and 2 km from Museo Pablo Fierro, Parque Philippi is a 6-minute walk, Puerto Varas Beach 8-minute walk, Puerto Varas Plaza de Armas and Puerto Varas Casino are both an 8-minute walk, Opitz House 9-minute walk.
157 bright smoke-free guest rooms and apartments. The rooms overlook the lake, have cable TV, free Wi-Fi, minibar electromagnetic lock, electronic safe, housekeeper, room service, private bathroom with hair dryer and free toiletries. All apartments have added features of a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, seating area with sofa bed, and balcony.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Santiago: Santiago Marriott Hotel is located in the upscale Las Condes district, on Av Presidente Kennedy. This elegant hotel is a 4-minute walk from high-end shopping at Falabella Parque Arauco and 13 km from downtown with easy access to all of Santiago, KidZania Santiago and Cinica Alemana are 1 mile away, the Ralli Museum and Los Leones Golf Club are approximately 1.6 miles away, and it is only minutes from popular Ski Centers. Santiago Marriott has one of the best views of the Andes Mountains. The hotel offers 280 luxury rooms and suites. Many rooms feature sweeping views of Santiago. Their 5-star amenities include 24-hour in-room dining, stately marble bathrooms, separate sitting area, a minibar, spacious work desk, personal voicemail, a large flat-screen TV with premium cable, Wi-Fi access, iPod docks, and coffeemakers. Luxury suites provide access to the Executive Lounge which serves complimentary food and drinks and free breakfast.
In Puerto Varas: Cumbres Patagonicas Hotel. Escape to a refined haven and experience the enchantment of Puerto Varas. This 5-star alpine-style hotel is a mile from hiking in Philipi Park, and from art exhibitions at Galería Bosque Nativa. The hotel has dramatic views of Lago Llanquihue and the Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes. It artfully combines the intimacy and warmth of a Patagonian lodge with contemporary luxury and sophistication. Through its doors, Hotel Cumbres Puerto Varas is the perfect reflection of its surroundings, with expansive windows and native wood and stone design elements offering guests a true connection to the breathtaking landscape of southern Chile. The chic rooms and suites feature muted decor with natural wood details and refined furnishings. All have a sleek en suite bathroom, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Upgraded rooms come with balconies and/or lake views. Suites offer amenities from lounges and Jacuzzis to fireplaces.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserve the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM: One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation is flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit our Testimonial section in our website)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly, and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- The positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC