8-Day Ideally planned for Honeymoons, Anniversaries, and Romantic Getaways!
From: $4,270.00 Per Couple
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SAN JOSE OR LIBERIA UNTIL DEC 7, 2019
Enjoy a romantic get-away in one of the world’s most beautiful tropical destinations. All of our romantic Costa Rica vacation packages feature the perfect mix of romanticism and adventure; enjoy romantic interludes, relaxing massages, fine dining, and extraordinary adventures. See it all and experience it all while celebrating your wedding, or an anniversary, or just re-connecting with your loved one; whatever the occasion may be, we are certain that your Costa Rica Romance in the Tropics will be a love-filled experience.
The 8 Day Romance in Arenal & Tamarindo Beach Romantic Getaway Special Package takes you from the Rainforest of the Highlands at the Arenal Volcano Park to the Dry Tropical Forest by the Sea in beautiful Tamarindo Beach.
In Arenal, during your special romantic getaway enjoy the following extra services:
- Fruit & Cheese Plate in your room on arrival day
- Fresh Local Flowers in your room
- Four delightful buffet breakfasts at the hotel’s restaurant
- One Romantic Dinner with wine in the privacy of your room or at a romantic setting at the hotel.
- A One Hour Couple’s Massage in an outdoor bungalow surrounded by the rainforest+ or in the Hotel’s Spa or in the privacy of your room
- One Time Access to the world famous Tabacon Hot Springs and Thermal Pools
- Buffet Dinner and time for swimming and relaxing in Tabacon
- Choice of One out of three Wet & Wild Adventures* including a delicious home-cooked Costa Rican lunch: Canyoning and Waterfall Rappelling, or White Water River Rafting Expedition Class II-III, or ATV Countryside Adventure to the Waterfalls
- Time at leisure to enjoy the Park at your own pace
- Day Visit to the Sky Park Adventure Center for Zip Lining and the Sky Walk (Hanging Bridges) Adventures with home-cooked Costa Rican lunch included
Notes: + when available, location to be determined by Innkeeper.
In Tamarindo Beach, during your special romantic getaway enjoy the following extra services:
- A Romantic dinner the evening of your choice in the privacy of your room or at a romantic setting at the hotel.
- Fresh Local Flowers in your room
- Three delightful buffet breakfasts at the hotel’s restaurant
- Chocolate covered strawberries in your room
- Plenty if free time to enjoy the beach.
Day 1 | Welcome to Costa Rica!
Meet and greet service upon arrival to the San Jose or Liberia Intl. Airport. We have arranged for a private van transfer to the Arenal Volcano Park. Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival and check-in at the Mountain Paradise Resort hotel for a four-night stay in a volcano view Premium Casita with outdoor Jacuzzi, with daily breakfast, taxes and fees included.
*Note: We recommend a flight arrival prior to 4 PM.
Day 2 | Let your Tropical Adventure Begin! | B.L.D.
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, meet your local host to begin your selected adventure; lunch included. *Please select your adventure at booking time.
- Sarapiqui Whitewater River Rafting Expedition, Class II – III: Early breakfast at your hotel. Meet your river guide and begin your journey to the lowlands of the San Carlos Valley in the Caribbean basin, home to the Sarapiqui River. After a safety talk given by the head guide, we will start our journey down 7.5-mile river. Throughout the vibrant journey, enjoy swimming and refreshing yourself in several peaceful ponds in addition to the thrill of defying rapids. At the end of the rafting trip enjoy a delicious Costa Rican style lunch. Ages: 8+ years old and in good physical condition. Return to the hotel in the late afternoon. Balance of the afternoon is at leisure to enjoy Arenal at your own pace.
- The Ultimate Canyoning and Waterfall Rappelling Adventure: In the early morning, we pick you up at your hotel, and take you on an exciting 4×4 ride on a mountain road to our first ranch house. We put your gear on; give you a short safety and rappelling explanation and then a short trek on a beautiful rainforest trail to the first waterfall rappel where you will descend into to a canyon! Our 5 rappels range in heights of 13 mts. (25 ft.) to 55 mts. (165 ft.). Our Monkey Drop Zip Line is approx. 25 mts. (82 ft.) long. After rappelling down the first waterfall you will climb up the side of the canyon wall, 10 mts. (20 ft.), to a short trail. Then zip line across the canyon and rappel down from the cable 25 mts. (82 ft.) to the canyon floor again. Then continue on short trails from waterfall to waterfall through the canyon, it’s like being in a National Rainforest Park! Then a short trek out of the canyon to the second ranch house where you meet up with the 4×4 vehicles and then back to our base offices for a delicious Costa Rican style lunch with a view of the famous Arenal Volcano. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy Arenal at your own pace. This Activity is Family Friendly- No Experience Necessary.
- ATV Countryside Adventure Tour: Breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time, meet your driver for a transfer to the ATV locale. First of all become familiar with the Honda ATV’s while the professional bilingual guides give you safety & security instructions, followed by an intense practice. Savor the powerful presence of the Volcano as you visit the beautiful La Fortuna Waterfall look-out point and ride through exotic tropical plantations. Continue your quest by cooling off in natural, crystal-clear waters at the famous “El Salto” River and Tarzan Swing and cascades all year round. Enjoy a filling local meal at the Arenal Vida Campesina, finish your tour driving on scenic trails and visit typical villages like La Guaria and Platanillo. This off-road volcano experience cannot be beaten! Don’t miss this unique opportunity while in Costa Rica.
In the evening, celebrate your togetherness as you enjoy a Romantic Dinner with wine at the resort.
Day 3 | Morning at leisure enjoying the resort’s facilities or visiting the Park or La Fortuna Township | Evening Visit to the Tabacon Hot Springs and Thermal Pools with dinner and time for swimming | B.D.
Enjoy the day at your own pace. In the early evening, you will be provided with a short transfer to visit the world-famous Tabacon Hot Springs and Spa, the only hot springs in the Arenal Volcano area that is completely natural. Water flows by gravity throughout the property, forming in-river pools, waterfalls, and cascades and filling in the pools throughout the resort. As the underground Tabacon River flows through the magma in the volcano, the springs absorb minerals. Hot springs provide many benefits stemming from various chemical, physical and biological effects, the most notable is relaxing tense and tired muscles. While at Tabacon Hot Springs you will also enjoy a scrumptious buffet-dinner, the perfect treat to complete your visit to the Arenal Volcano National Park region. After dinner, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 4 | Sky Tram, Sky Trek, and Sky Walk at the Sky Park Adventure Center, lunch included / Couple’s Massage | B.L.
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, meet your local host to begin today’s adventure. Zipping along nearly two miles (three kilometers) of cables, you will see the rain forest as well as get a panoramic view of the volcano and lake from a whole new perspective. There are currently ten zip line cables and they range in height from 30 meters to 200 meters and in length from 200 meters to 750 meters. This private reserve is near El Castillo, on the north-facing slopes of the Cordillera de Tilaran offers phenomenal volcano views, to be enjoyed from an aerial Sky Tram that rises 236 meters in a 1250 meters ride, taking visitors up to a Mirador (lookout point) where starts the Sky Trek zip line circuit. Before leaving the main building to start your tour, you will be fitted with all of the necessary safety equipment (harness, helmet, gloves), which the guides will take care to properly adjust. Afterwards the guides will deliver a safety speech detailing proper form and the innovative braking system. After the adventure, proceed to the Hanging Bridges for a close up look of the tree canopy. A home-cooked Costa Rican lunch is included. Return to your hotel after lunch.
Balance of the day is free until your Couple’s Massage reservation time*. Let the highly trained therapists work side-by-side to provide you both with an unforgettable relaxing and romantic experience in the Rainforest of the Highlands, relieving stress and tension and leaving your body renewed and balanced.
*Note: Please select your massage reservation time at booking time.
Day 5 | From the Rainforest of the Highlands to the Dry Tropical Forest by the Sea in Tamarindo Beach | B.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time, meet your private driver for a scenic ride to Tamarindo Beach in the Guanacaste Coast. Upon arrival, check-in at the beachfront Capitan Suizo Boutique Hotel for a three-night stay in a superior class room with daily breakfast, taxes and fees included.
Days 6 & 7 | Days at Leisure | B.
Enjoy these days at leisure relaxing on the hotel grounds or swimming on the beautiful beach right in-front of your hotel, or visiting the vibrant village of Tamarindo.
In the evening of your choice, celebrate your togetherness as you enjoy a Romantic Dinner at the resort.
Note: Please select your dinner night at booking time.
Day 8 | Tamarindo Beach / Liberia Intl. Airport / Home | B.
At the appropriate time, your local host will call for you at your hotel to begin your private transfer to the Liberia Intl. Airport to check-in for your onward flight home.
PRICES PER COUPLE IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SAN JOSE OR LIBERIA UNTIL DEC 7, 2019
|ARENAL: MOUNTAIN PARADISE HOTEL|
TAMARINDO: CAPITAN SUIZO
|PRICE PER COUPLE|
|Jan 15 to Apr 30 & Jul 1 to Aug 31||$4,698.00|
|May 1 to Jun 30 & Sep 1 to Dec 7||$4,270.00|
Romance in Arenal & Tamarindo Beach Lodging
In Arenal: Mountain Paradise Hotel. Perfectly located on a hilltop overlooking the rolling Arenal valley, Mountain Paradise Hotel offers breathtaking views of Arenal Volcano. Being just a few minutes from the town of La Fortuna makes it a convenient location to visit many of the area’s attractions. All rooms at the Mountain Paradise Hotel have A/C and are equipped with a king size bed, private Jacuzzi with direct volcano view, waterfall shower, flat screen TV, wireless internet and international phone service. Mountain Paradise Hotel is a great choice for those seeking a hotel with great volcano views and a relaxing, eco-friendly experience. Amenities at Hotel Mountain Paradise include: swimming pool, internet access, spa, bar, restaurant, Jacuzzi, tropical gardens. For your convenience, Mountain Paradise Hotel also offers Wi-Fi internet.
In Tamarindo Beach: Capitan Suizo on the Beach Hotel The Capitan Suizo is an environmentally conscious Beachfront Boutique Hotel in Tamarindo where it is implicit that nature and animals are integrated with love and respect. Our hotel is set beneath native trees and nestled between rich, organically maintained gardens which home a wide variety of wildlife. In each and every corner of Capitan Suizo one can observe the magnificent beauty of Costa Rica’s nature. Biologically natural paths and corridors have been kept connected with the outside forest areas to provide wildlife the possibility to continue to travel around in a safe way in order to find habitat and food inside as well as outside the gardens. Each one of the 35 inviting rooms feature air conditioning, ceiling fans and wireless Internet access. They are equipped with a small refrigerator, coffee and tea facilities, direct dial telephone, safe deposit box, am/fm radio, and a large closet. All the spacious bathrooms include an extra 220 volts wall-socket for European appliances and hair dryer.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / D=Dinner.
- All tours and excursions services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation is flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC