9-Days The Many Faces of Panama – From $1,875.00 Adults / $838.00 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PANAMA
Panama City and the Canal Locks at Miraflores, Boquete in the Chiriquí Cloud Forest of the Highlands, and Bocas Del Toro Islands in the Caribbean Sea
This adventure vacation program provides you with a compressive look at the some of the best spots in the country. Enjoy the cosmopolitan feeling of the city with its many colonial and modern districts. Discover the serene beauty of the Cloud Forest in Boquete Township, in the popular Chiriquí region of the Panamanian Highlands; partake on a scenic ride from the highlands to the Caribbean Sea. Indulge yourself and let the sun warm you at the pristine Bocas Del Toro Islands where you will slow down and immerse in the Caribbean ambiance.
Discover the many faces of Panama, from ancient, colonial, and modern Panama City, to the cool highlands of the Chiriquí Cloud Forest, to the pristine Rainforest by the Caribbean Sea at Bocas Del Toro, an archipelago of more than 20 beautiful tropical Islands.
- 2 nights in Panama City at the hotel of your choice with breakfast
- 3 nights in Boquete Township at the hotel of your choice in the Cloud Forest of Chiriquí with breakfast
- 3 Nights in Bocas Del Toro Islands at the hotel of your choice with breakfast
- 10 meals (8 breakfasts, 2 lunches)
- Meet and geet service at the Panama Airport
- Private round trip transfers Panama Airport/City Hotel
- Private tour of the city and visit to the Miraflores Lock with lunch
- Airfare Panama City/ David and Bocas Del Toro / Panama City
- Plenty of time to enjoy the many faces of Panama at your own pace
- Scenic ride from the Highlands to Bocas Del Toro on the Caribbean Sea
- Snorkelling Trip with lunch in Bocas Del Toro
- Private transfer from Bocas hotel to Bocas airport, and from Albrook airport in Panama City to the Intl. Airport
- All transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Personalized service of our Panama-based office
Day 1 | Welcome to Panama.
Meet and greet service at the Panama City Intl. airport and transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay with daily breakfast included:
- Standard Class: DoubleTree by Hilton
- Superior Class: El Panama Hotel & Casino
- Deluxe Class: The Bristol Panama Hotel
Day 2 | City Sightseeing Excursion & Panama Canal Visitor Center | B.L.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, meet your guide at the lobby for a City Tour and Canal Tour. Visit to Panama Viejo, the first city founded in the isthmus by Spanish conquerors at the beginning of colonization. The remaining ruins are the vestiges left by Pirate Henry Morgan, who sacked the town in 1671. The second colonial city of Panama, Casco Viejo, was built in 1673. The architecture of this area is exquisite including French, Italian, and Spanish styles. As you are driven through the new Panama City, you will realize that it is one of Latin America’s most modern cities. Lunch at a Local Restaurant. The last stop will be at the Miraflores Locks to witness the workings of the Panama Canal. Return to your hotel in the afternoon.
Day 3 | Panama City to Boquete in the Highlands of the Chiriquí Cloud Forest | B.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time transfer to the Albrook Airport for a flight to the Pacific Northwest coastal city of David (airfare* IS included). On arrival in David, meet your local driver for a private transfer to Boquete in the Highlands of Chiriquí for a three-night stay at the hotel of your choice with breakfast and tax included. Balance of the day at leisure. NOTE: You are allowed to check in 14. Kgs. of luggage free of charge, every additional kilo will have the approximate cost of $2.00 USD. Please note that the amount of extra luggage depends on the flight capacity.
- Standard Class: Ladera Hotel
- Superior Class: Valle Del Rio Hotel
- Deluxe Class: Panamonte Hotel
Days 4 & 5 | Enjoying Boquete at your Own Pace | B.
Enjoy these free days in Boquete to explore the town on your own, and find out why so many foreigners are choosing it for their retirement. This is Coffee & Horse Country, we suggest a visit to one of the local Coffee Estates, and if it is Tuesday, you will enjoy a visit to the local market. You may also want to visit one of the local Horse Farms which are very popular around Boquete; a nature walk alongside one of the forest trails is also recommended.
Day 6 | From the Highlands to the Caribbean seaside town of Bocas del Toro | B.
Early in the morning you will embark on a magnificent journey over the mountains and down to the Caribbean coast. This scenic shared van ride takes about 4-5 hours, and along the way you will have the chance to step out, stretch your legs, and take in the beautiful surroundings. You will experience a mix of cultures ranging from Afro-Caribbean to Ngobe indigenous and European descendants. Upon arrival in the town of Almirante, your boat awaits for an aquatic transfer to the hotel of your choice for a three-night stay with breakfast and tax included. The rest of the day is spent enjoying this Caribbean archipelago of more than 20 Islands.
- Standard Class: Swan’s Cay Hotel
- Superior Class: Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort
- Deluxe Class: Red Frog Island Beach Resort & Spa
Day 7 | Bocas Del Toro Snorkeling Adventure | B.L.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, meet your guide for a boat excursion to one of the keys for a snorkeling adventure with lunch included at a thatched roof over the water local restaurant. Balance of the day is at leisure to enjoy the beach.
Day 8 | Enjoying Bocas Del Toro at your Own Pace | B.
Free day in Bocas to enjoy the beach and/or explore the village on your own.
Day 9 | Bocas Del Toro / Panama City- Local Airport / Panama Intl Airport / Next Destination | B.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time transfer to the local Airport for your flight back to Albrook Airport in Panama City (local airfare IS included). On arrival, transfer to the Tocumen Intl. Airport to check-in for your onward flight.
Note: At an additional cost, an extra night and local transfers in Panama City may be necessary in case you misconnect with your Intl onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$1,875.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
THE MANY FACES OF PANAMA LODGING
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Panama City: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Panama City – El Carmen is an upscale hotel in Panama City located in the city’s financial district. A 4-minute walk from the nearest metro station, this upmarket hotel is 4 km from both the Panama Canal Museum and the historic district of Casco Viejo, within walking distance of fine Central American dining, shopping, and casinos.
Enjoy amazing panoramic views from the hotel’s rooftop pool, whirlpool, and bar. Other amenities being offered are a gym, business center, laundry service, beauty salon, airport shuttle, cookies on arrival, and free parking. Start your day with their expansive DoubleTree complimentary breakfast buffet, and choose from a wide variety of cooked, cold, and heart-healthy food options and cooked-to-order omelets.
In Boquete: Ladera Hotel, is located in Boquete, a small town north of the province of Chiriqui. Located on the slopes of Volcan Baru and near the La Amistad International Park, Boquete is ideal for those looking for a wonderful holiday with minimal impact on the environment instead. Boquete, Panama is a paradise for birds, offering great opportunities observació quetzal1n bird over relatively short distances, involving very diverse habitats. Hotel Ladera presents a unique contemporary architecture that reflects comfort and relaxation. Our design does not compete with the natural environment of Boquete, but it makes a contrast that highlights the best of the surrounding nature, while emphasizing modern comfort.
In Bocas del Toro: Swan’s Cay Hotel. Escape to Hotel Swan’s Cay, a Bocas del Toro hotel where European luxury meets Caribbean hospitality. One of the first hotels in Bocas del Toro, Hotel Swan’s Cay is located in the centre of Bocas Town on Main Street overlooking the central park and municipal buildings, conveniently close to all stores and main facilities on Isla Colon Bocas del Toro. The elegant guestrooms feature luxurious beds, new flat screen LCD televisions, safes, and specialty suites with private terraces. We have one of the best Italian restaurant, with main dishes such as exquisite pastas potato gnnochis, and of course the best pizzas in Bocas del Toro.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Panama City: El Panama Hotel & Casino. At Hotel El Panama Hotel & Casino, iconic architecture, tropical ambiance, and modern design merge to create the only resort-style destination in the Panama City financial district. Enjoy the experience of a historical tradition, good service, and hospitality. Since welcoming our first guests in 1951 as El Panama Hilton, we have proudly held the distinction of being one of the finest hotels in the country.
Situated in the center of downtown Panama City, our Hotel offers a spectacular view from its gardens to one of the main avenues of the city, as is the Via España. Surrounded by shopping centers, banking, and entertainment area. Designed to meet the needs of discerning business and leisure guests, the hotel features acclaimed restaurants, a state-of-the-art convention center and the largest, most beautiful hotel pool in Panama City.
In Boquete: Valle Del Rio Hotel, is recognized for the elegance and comfort of its rooms and suite, as well as the culinary variety of PALADAR Restaurant, along with the dedication and personalized attention it offers. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, we are ready to assure your total satisfaction with your stay at our Hotel. Attention to detail and dedication is our main goal. Hotel Valle del Rio is loacated at Camino Valle Escondido in Lower Boquete, Chiriqui provence, Panama.
In Bocas del Toro: Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort is the ideal place for visitors to discover the crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches, abundant wildlife and infinite tropical beauty of one of the most beautiful archipelagos in the world. Set on Colón Island, this refined resort in a complex facing the Caribbean Sea is 4 km from Under Sea Panamá, 7 km from Playa Buff and 14 km from Starfish Beach. As the leading hotel in Bocas del Toro, Playa Tortuga is home to the largest oceanfront pool area on Colon Island. A beach volleyball court, poolside bar, separate child and adult pools and a shallow-water tanning area create the ultimate Caribbean paradise.
Evenings are a perfect time to enjoy panoramic views of the sea from the hotel’s signature Baula Restaurant, located at the end of our private pier. Also be sure to try Naguas Restaurant, which serves a delicious fusion of International and Bocatorian cuisine.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Panama City: Bristol Panama is set in a striking, art deco-inspired high-rise. This upscale financial district hotel is 4 minutes’ walk from El Carmen metro station and 6 km from historic Panamá Viejo. Bristol Panama is one of the city’s premier addresses for executive and holiday stays. Annually recognized as the “Best Hotel in Panama” and among the “Top 10 Hotels in Latin America” by Condé Nast Traveler, this legendary hotel envelops each room in an embrace of uncompromising urban style and sophistication. A short walk brings you to fashionable Balboa Avenue and notable Panama City, Panama attractions that include the Panama Canal, Casco Viejo, Panama Viejo, Metropolitan National Park, and the Bio-Museum designed by Frank Gehry.
This 125-room upscale hotel is a refined retreat for the discerning world traveler, positioning guests at the epicenter of Panamanian culture, shopping, dining and the headquarters of international finance and trade. Beautifully appointed room and suite accommodations are enhanced by a charming colonial decor and artwork by the finest artisans in Panama. Exquisite luxury refinements include Frette cotton sheets, Hungarian down-filled pillows, and plush duvets. Italian marble bathrooms with glass-enclosed shower, deep soaking tubs, hairdryers, and Molton Brown bath amenities.
In Boquete: Panamonte Hotel. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Panamonte is located in Boquete in the region of Chiriqui, just 24 miles from David, just below the Costa Rican border. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
In Bastimentos – Bocas del Toro: Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Red Frog Beach Island Resort offers accommodations in Bastimentos, just 5 miles from Bocas Town. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserve the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you. We encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly, and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- The positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC