4-Days Marvels of Patagonia Chile – From $982 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PUNTA ARENAS / PUERTO NATALES THROUGH MARCH 31, 2020
Weigh anchor and cruise to the Serrano and Balmaceda glaciers, sailing right next to the coast for spectacular views of the majestic ice formations. Explore Balmaceda & Serrano Glaciers while sailing through the fjord and passing by the Strait of Magallanes as Darwin did! Torres del Paine National Park, in Chile’s Patagonia region, is known for its soaring mountains, bright blue icebergs, and golden pampas (grasslands) that shelter rare wildlife such as llama-like guanacos. Explore some of the most beautiful, unspoiled, remote locations on the planet when you experience the Marvels of Patagonia!
- Hotel Accommodations with breakfast and tax
- Navigation to the Balmaceda & Serrano Glaciers with lunch and transfers
- Day Exploration of the Torres del Paine National Park with lunch and transfers
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Entrance fees (where applicable)
- Personalized service of our Chile-based partners, and on-site logistical support to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require
Day 1 | Patagonia, Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales
Arrive in Punta Arenas. Transfer by bus from Punta Arenas Airport to Puerto Natales, upon arrival, transfer to the hotel of your choice in Puerto Natales for a three-night stay with breakfast and taxes included.
- Standard Class: Altiplanico Hotel
- First Class: Weskar Lodge
- Superior Class: Costaustralis Hotel (Seaview)
- Superior Plus Class: Remota Patagonia Lodge
Day 2 | Balmaceda & Serrano Glaciers | B.L.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will be transferred to the Puerto Natales pier to board the vessel for a navigation to the Glaciers. The route passes by Guanacos Island and the Fjord of the Last Hope. At noon we will arrive to Balmaceda Glacier, which stands for the untamed beauty it possesses. Later, we will visit Serrano Glacier, where we could disembark to enjoy a walk through a lush forest. In addition, there is a path which takes you to the foot of the blue glacier. After the walk, we will enjoy a typical lunch and later have some time for a walk around this area. Finally, we will return sailing through the canal to get to the port, and arrive back at our hotel in Puerto Natales.
Day 3 | Torres del Paine National Park | B.L.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will meet our guide and depart towards Natural Monument Milodon Cave. The largest of these caves houses the replica of the extinct Milodon, a giant herbivore that has probably been extinguished in the late Pleistocene era.
Then, we will visit the National Park Torres del Paine, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful natural places in the world, and recently chosen as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Thus, through our tour we will appreciate some of its main attractions, such as Amarga Lagoon, overlooking the Horns of Paine, Salto Grande and Grey Lake. At noon we will enjoy lunch at a restaurant in the park. Then we will continue our journey, to finally return to our hotel in Puerto Natales.
Day 4 | Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas | B.
Have breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time, transfer from your Puerto Natales hotel to the Bus Station for your ride to Punta Arenas Airport to check in for your onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PUNTA ARENAS / PUERTO NATALES THROUGH MARCH 31, 2020
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
|SUPERIOR PLUS CLASS||$1,278.00||N/A||$1,240.00||$550.00|
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Puerto Natales: Altiplanico Hotel Lines in Altiplanico tend to be horizontal as imposed by the outside landscape. Two lines of rooms merging into the hillside overlook the shore and are crisscrossed by a corridor. The hotel is roofed with grass, grass bricks cover the exterior walls (as used by the first settlers), and is nestled in the natural hillside following the coastline. These external features give the feeling of the hotel merging with nature, without altering the landscape and decreasing the visual impact.
The hotel features 22 spacious double and triple rooms, all with a spectacular view to El Seno de Ultima Esperanza. They have phone, safe, laundry, private bathroom, WiFi Internet and central heating. The concept favors beauty over luxury so the decoration is simple, refined and cozy. Throughout the hotel the objective is clear and well achieved; the passenger must be able to enjoy silence with privileged views from a private space. Despite that basic design and overlooking views are equal in every room; they have been decorated differently so that passengers will feel at home rather than in a hotel.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Puerto Natales: Weskar Lodge. Patagonia is far away from everything and we know that reaching these remote lands can be exhausting. That’s why we designed the lodge thinking about a comforting, contemplative and relaxing place, where travelers from around the world find a real life experience in Chilean Patagonia. The lodge was built using Lenga wood, a tree native to this part of the world. In its decoration we used only natural elements like handmade wool weavings and rustic woods, creating different textures and colors that welcome our guests, giving life to the different corners of the lodge, setting up an atmosphere of relaxation, unsophisticated and without luxuries.
Weskar is located in 64,000 ft2 of green areas, that you will be able to go through by a wooden path outdoors. In the outer areas of the lodge you can find breathtaking views of the fjord, a terrace and a backyard sheltered from the wind. The hotel has a secure private parking. Inside the lodge you can breathe a relaxing atmosphere. It has a living room with a rustic fireplace, a reading room, a bar with sea view, lounge and a small craft store. WiFi internet is available in public areas, free for all our guests.
SUPERIOR CLASS HOTELS
In Puerto Natales: Costaustralis Hotel. A stay at Hotel Costaustralis places you in the heart of Puerto Natales, offering a panoramic view of the Patagonian Andes and the Fjord of Last Hope. With its elegant chateau-style architecture, stylishly comfortable rooms and central location, Hotel Costaustralis is one of the best and most affordable hotels for exploring Puerto Natales and Patagonia.
After a day of touring or travel, relax in one of 112 guest rooms and suites, appointed with all the comforts the modern traveller seeks, including free Wi-Fi, pillowtop beds and private bathroom with deluxe bath amenities. In addition to our free buffet breakfast and manager’s reception, guests enjoy access to a conference center, a business center and conference rooms.
SUPERIOR PLUS CLASS HOTELS
In Puerto Natales: Remota Patagonia Lodge. Remota is a world class refuge in the vast Patagonia, where our guests are received and welcomed like invitees to our grand house, atended with dedication, delicacy, and cautioning your interests.
We count with a building with over 700 square meters that has 72 rooms, each of 33 square meters, and extensive areas dedicated to a leisure experience for reading and contemplating. Temperate pool, sauna, Jacuzzis, souvenir shop, bar, salons, and of course an astonishing restaurant that offers the best food, prepared by our chef.
This work, has been designed with the purpose that our guests live and feel the Patagonia, also from inside of the building, the architect Germán del Sol – National Prize of Architecture – Proposes a creating that doesn’t compete with its surrounding, where nature is always a special scenario. A warm, ecologic refuge connected with the exterior, inspired on the historical Patagonian sheep sheering sheds slanted by the wind.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserve the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM: One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation is flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit our testimonial section in our website https://www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly, and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- The positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC