4-Day in Mendoza Discovering the Wine Country – From $528.00 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN MENDOZA
THE WINE COUNTRY EXPERIENCE AT ITS BEST
Mendoza, located at the foot of the Andes which provides the area with a spectacular backdrop of snow-capped mountains, is the heart and soul of Argentina’s wine country. Come and discover the wonderful wine country of Argentina in this 4 day Mendoza Wineries Discovery vacation package of the historical landmarks of Mendoza that will take you through wonderful wine trails, visiting impressive wineries, and walking among their charming vineyards. Take pleasure in visiting General San Martin Park and taste a Malbec and other local wines which are positioned among the best wines in the world. Whether you´re a wine novice or a seasoned collector, Mendoza has something for everyone to enjoy.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations with applicable taxes
- 4 meals (3 breakfasts, 1 lunch)
- Tour of the city and historic places of Mendoza
- Wine Country Tasting with Lunch
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Personalized service of our Argentina-based partners
DAY 1 | Arrive Mendoza / Afternoon City Excursion.
Meet and greet service upon arrival in Mendoza and transfer to the hotel of your choice for a three-night stay with breakfast included.
- Standard Class: N.H. Cordillera
- First Class: Amerian Executive Hotel
- Deluxe Class: Diplomatic Mendoza Hotel
In the afternoon, enjoy a guided Sightseeing Tour with visits to the most important places of interest, such as: the Foundational Museum, a historical site dating back to 1561, the main plaza, the Basilica of St. Francis, the residential areas, and General San Martin Park. The park has an area of 990 acres and boasts over 700 tree species and over 100 species of autochthonous and exotic animals.
The City of Mendoza is the most important in the region of Cuyo and is the capital of the province bearing the same name. Famous for lodging Mount Aconcagua, for its Malbec wines and for being the cradle of the heroic deeds of Liberator General San Martin, Father of this nation, it is one of the most beautiful and neat cities in the country.
Nestled in the foothills of the Andes Mountain Range, it gives shape to an incredible oasis created by man with the help of the Mendoza and Tunuyan Rivers, which have been wisely channeled into a huge irrigation system that gives life to everything it touches.
DAY 2 | Wine Country and Wine tasting | B.L.
Today, you will enjoy a guided visit to some of the wineries that have made Mendoza so famous. Mendoza’s wines have acquired worldwide recognition for their taste, aroma and color, especially its Malbec. Enjoy wine tasting and a delicious lunch.
Our full day exclusive tour will take you to some of the most important wineries of the region where you will enjoy the beauty of the vineyards, visit the wineries and taste the best wines right next to the barrels used to age them.
When visiting the wineries you will see the process exclusively focused on making wines of excellence, based on their knowledge and above all, their passion for winemaking. The visit will take you from the vineyards and sorting machines to the fermentation and aging rooms, offering an intimate glimpse into the wine making process from grape to bottle.
DAY 3 | Exploring Mendoza at your own pace | B.
Enjoy the entire day at leisure to enjoy the city at your own pace. You will have the chance of exploring Mendoza, which was founded in 1561, swept away by a fierce earthquake three centuries later and promptly rebuilt to its present modern outlook with tree-lined streets skirted by irrigation ditches, numerous squares and parks. The downtown area is characterized by its intense commercial activity, with many shops, sidewalk cafes and restaurants where you can sample the outstanding Argentinean gastronomy.
DAY 4 | Mendoza / Home or Next Destination | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$528.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Mendoza: NH Cordillera Hotel Located in the historical center of Mendoza, the NH Mendoza Cordillera Hotel is located just a short walk from the main square of the city, the best shopping streets, and the financial district. The light and airy rooms feature free Wi-Fi, minibars and cable TV with movie channels; some have views of Plaza San Martín. To ensure a good night’s rest, all the rooms in the NH Cordillera Hotel are air-conditioned and sound proofed. A business center and free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel. In the elegant restaurant, savor the delicious dishes fusing Argentine and Spanish cuisine. A breakfast buffet is offered as well as room service. On hot days, dive into the beautiful outdoor swimming pool and you may also take advantage of the gym and sauna. The NH Cordillera Hotel is the perfect starting point for exploring the Mendoza region.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Mendoza: Amérian Executive Mendoza Hotel is a four-star superior hotel located in the Historic Center of Mendoza within a short walk of Independence Square, within 2 miles of other popular sites such as General San Martin Park. It is opposite the Plaza Italia Square, 5 minutes from the pedestrian area, business and financial area. Amérian is also close to the renowned gourmet area which is on Aristides Villanueva Road, a site known for its numerous pubs and restaurants. The 77 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including minibar, laptop-compatible safe, phone, free Wi-Fi, 23” LCD TV, desk, air-conditioner, and private bathroom with hair dryer and free toiletries.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Mendoza: Diplomatic Hotel located in a privileged residential area, is designed with exquisite details involving elegance and class, it is known both for its impressive structure and its refined services: spa, large rooms and La Bourgogne, the best restaurant in Mendoza. The location of the hotel is a few blocks from the commercial areas, casinos and the most famous gastronomic centers of Aristides and Sarmiento Streets. It is a 6-minute walk from the Teatro Independencía, a 7-minute walk from modern art exhibits at Museo Municipal de Arte Moderno, and El Plumerillo Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
The 178 rooms at Diplomatic, distributed over 19 floors, have panoramic city or the Andes views, French luxury furniture, dark wood floors, white linens, a desk, 32” LCD satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, and a marble bathroom with rainfall showerhead, hairdryer and toiletries. Upgraded suites include separate living/dining areas and kitchens.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Testimonials section in our website)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC