5-Day Paraty Brazil, Fun and Sun at the Beach – From $745.00 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PARATY UNTIL DEC 22, 2019
The authentic colonial beach town of Paraty is a history museum set in a tropical paradise surrounded by fabulous beaches and beautiful islands. Paraty Bay is one of the most beautiful places on the Brazilian coastline. The clear and calm waters, full of colorful tropical fish will leave you breathless. Enjoy a trip to Ilha Comprida which guarantees not only plenty of sun and sand but also a taste of local life, too.
- 4 Night accommodations in Paraty at your choice of hotels
- 5 Meals (4 Breakfasts and 1 Lunch)
- Round-trip private transfers from Rio de Janeiro / Paraty Hotel / Rio de Janeiro
- Enjoy a Paraty Bay Cruise aboard a vessel equipped with restrooms and showers.
- Lunch* diving masks, noodle floats, and snorkels are provided during the cruise
- Leisure time to explore Paraty at your own pace
- Personalized service of our Rio-based partners, and on-site logistical support to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require
DAY 1 | Welcome to Paraty, Brazil!
Upon arrival in Rio de Janeiro, meet and greet service and private transfer to the Paraty hotel of your choice for a 4-night stay with breakfast and taxes included.
- Standard Class: Pousada Corsario Parati
- First Class: Pousada Porto Imperial
- Deluxe Class: Pousada Literaria
DAY 2 | Explore the beauty of Paraty Bay on and in the water! | B.L.
After breakfast at your hotel, our local hosts will take you to your departure point, Paraty main Pier. Spend the day cruising through Paraty Bay on a schooner during a 5-hour day trip. Relax and enjoy the sun on the boat’s comfortable decks, then jump off at four prime snorkeling spots among Paraty’s reefs. The boat takes a different route every day through the area’s offshore islands, depending on maritime conditions, but there will be plenty to see. Visit Ilha Comprida, one of the most beautiful destinations in the region, known for its large schools of vibrant tropical fish. Includes tropical fruit, coffee, and lunch. Snorkels, dive masks, and noodle floats are provided. *lunch can be on board or at a local restaurant.
Schooner departure times are: 10:00am / 10:30 am / 11:00 am / At booking time, please choose the departure time that suits your preference.
DAYS 3 & 4 | Explore and Enjoy Paraty at your Own Pace | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, take the time to explore Paraty at your leisure.
DAY 5 | Home or Continue to your next destination | B.
After breakfast at your hotel, at the designated time, private transfer to Rio de Janeiro airport to continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN PARATY UNTIL DEC 22, 2019
|CATEGORY||1 SINGLE GUEST||2 SINGLE GUESTS||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)|
Paraty Brazil, Fun and Sun at the Beach Lodging
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Paraty: Pousada Corsario Paraty. A charming colonial-style waterfront property with luscious grounds provides the setting for the Pousada Corsário in Paraty. In addition to an outdoor swimming pool with ample space to relax on the surrounding riverside terrace, a sauna, a game room with billiard and ping-pong tables, a basketball court, and a children’s play area are among the recreational amenities offered on site. The property’s 39 air-conditioned guest rooms feature romantic furnishings and warm country décor, porches with hammocks, televisions with cable, free Wi-Fi and minibars.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Paraty: Pousada Porto Imperial. The powerful stone walls and lush internal gardens combine to make Pousada Porto Imperial one of the most charming hotels in Paraty. It was first built in 1804, making the colonial-style lodge over 200 years old and a part of the history of the town itself. Beautiful and descriptive Brazilian decoration pieces are showcased throughout this Paraty hotel. Moreover, Pousada Porto Imperial’s location at the northern end of the town’s delightful old quarter means guests are conveniently put in the center of the major attractions.
Pousada Porto Imperial has a total of 47 suites to suit travelers of all tastes and preferences. The hotel’s focus on elegance and sophistication is evident by the attention to detail put into each room’s arrangement, from the pristine white bedding to the regional lanterns serving as bedside lights.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Paraty: Pousada Literaria. Is an immaculate guesthouse located in the heart of Paraty’s historical centre. Just 300 metres from the port, the Pousada is perfect for those looking to make the most of Paraty’s lively café and restaurant culture, but who want a calm and relaxing hotel to come back to. Its 23 rooms and suites are spacious and decorated to a high standard with wooden floors, hessian rugs and colourful textiles. All are designed to make guests feel at home and come equipped with LCD TVs, DVD players and a collection of books and DVDs.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bellmen, waitstaff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation is flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section on our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- A positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC