4-Day Ideal for Travelers with Limited Time & As a Pre Or Post Cruise Excursion
From $538.00 Adults / $419.00 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SANTA MARTA
Enjoy partaking on two private guided excursions; one in the beautiful city of Santa Marta, one of the oldest cities of South America; the other a boat ride at the Tayrona National Park, the Rainforest by the Sea, and Playa Cristal with time for swimming and relaxing.
With our Santa Marta vacation package, our guests will visit the best of Santa Marta and enjoy free time for their own exploration. It is ideal for travelers with a few vacation days, or as a pre or post cruise excursion.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at your choice of hotels
- 4 meals (3 breakfasts, and 1 lunch)
- Private arrival and departure transfers from/to the Santa Marta Airport to/from the hotels of your choice.
- One Private City Excursion
- One Private Water Ride and visit to the Tayrona National Park & Playa Cristal
- Applicable Taxes and service charges
- Entrance Fees to all included attractions and activities (unless otherwise indicated)
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- Personalized service of our Colombia-based operational offices
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
Day 1 | Welcome to Santa Marta!
Meet and greet service at the airport and private transfer to the hotel of your choice for a three-night stay with breakfast and taxes. Balance of the day is at leisure.
- Standard Class: Best Western Plus Santa Marta
- First Class: Mercure Santa Marta Emile
- Superior Class: Irotama Beach Resort
- Boutique Deluxe: Don Pepe Boutique Hotel
Day 2 | Morning at leisure / Afternoon Private Excursion of Santa Marta | B.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Morning at leisure. In the mid-afternoon, one of our representatives will pick you up at the hotel to begin a private tour along the city. Santa Marta is one of the oldest cities of South America; it was founded by the Spanish conqueror Rodrigo de Bastidas in 1525. First, you will visit some of the most emblematic places of the city as “Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino” a colonial hacienda where the liberator Simon Bolivar died on December 17 of 1830. Then, you will enjoy a beautiful sunset at the view point of Taganga. Finally, tour around the historic downtown where you will visit the Gold Museum and The Principal Cathedral. Balance of the day at leisure.
Notes: The Gold Museum is closed on Monday.
Day 3 | Day Excursion to the Tayrona National Park, the Rainforest by the Sea and Playa Cristal | B.L.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time, one of our local representatives will call for you at hotel to begin today’s activity program: A privet guided visit of the Natural National Park Tayrona; a reserve of 15,000 hectares of green tropical rainforest where you will visit the beach of Neguanje. Then you will enjoy a short boat ride to “Playa Cristal.” a beautiful beach with crystal clear waters and white sand. There is plenty of time for swimming and to enjoy a typical lunch before heading back to the hotel in Santa Marta. Rest of the day at leisure. Note: A Yellow Fever Vaccine may be required to visit the National Park, please check with your booking agent for details.
Day 4 | Santa Marta / Next Destination, or extend your stay | B.
Breakfast at leisure. At the appropriate time, you will be provided with a private transfer to the local airport to check-in for your onward flight; or extend your stay in Santa Marta.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$538.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
SANTA MARTA, THE GATEWAY TO THE TAYRONA NATIONAL PARK LODGING
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Santa Marta: Best Western Plus Santa Marta reaches the Colombian Caribbean with the opening of a new hotel in Santa Marta, the brand new Best Western Plus® Hotel Santa Marta. In an imposing tower located in Santa Marta historical downtown area, 400 meters away from the renowned “Parque de los novios” and 20 minutes from Simon Bolivar International Airport; the hotel has 126 rooms, from which you can enjoy the view of the marina and an unbeatable view of the city. With a wonderful Sky Bar & Pool on the top floor, Blue Ribbon by Lemaitre restaurant, convenient facilities for business and social events, fitness and business center; the hotel becomes the most complete accommodation option in the center of Santa Marta.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Santa Marta: The Mercure Santa Marta Emile hotel is located in Santa Marta and offers free WIFI and an outdoor swimming pool. The rooms at the Mercure Santa Marta Emile hotel feature wooden doors and floors, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms. The hotel’s reception desk is open 24 hours a day. The Mercure Santa Marta Emile hotel is located 8.7 miles (14 km) from Taganga and 2.5 miles (4 km) from Simón Bolívar International Airport.
SUPERIOR CLASS HOTELS
In Santa Marta: Irotama Beach Resort. Located 328 feet from the beach, Irotama Resort offers on-site marine activities, 3 outdoor swimming pools and a spa and fitness center. WiFi is available. Activities for children are organized. There are complimentary airport-pick ups. Bungalows at Irotama Resort feature a private bathroom, satellite TV, and mini-bar. Some room types offer sea views. Room service is provided. Guests at Irotama can arrange golf practices and tennis matches. Dining is available at one of the resort’s 9 restaurants and guests can enjoy a drink on one of the 3 bars.
BOUTIQUE DELUXE HOTELS
In Santa Marta: Don Pepe Boutique Hotel offers its guests travel experiences that combine rest, history and tradition in the oldest city in America. Near one of the most attractive bays in the Caribbean, surrounded by the Sierra Nevada, the heart of the world according to the ancestors, framed in a building with centuries of history, Don Pepe becomes the most representative option of the luxury hotel in Santa Marta . 12 rooms, carefully detailed, private terraces, a Spa of luxury therapies, the Bacota restaurant with a gastronomic offer that combines flavors of the world and the best attention of a qualified and committed staff await you to serve you as you deserve.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserve the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you. We encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly, and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- The positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC