4-Day Santiago and Beyond – From $425 Adults Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SANTIAGO UNTIL MARCH 31, 2020
Enjoy these three nights visiting Santiago and Beyond by first exploring the vibrant city of Santiago. Embrace the rich history and culture before heading off to the colorful and bohemian Valparaiso the “Jewel of the Pacific.” Valparaiso is also a World-Heritage site. Sample freshly caught seafood at the market and enjoy the fishermen’s banter while soaking up the country’s maritime history. Viña del Mar, also called the garden city, and “vineyard by the sea,” offers an interesting array of festivals beyond the beach. Come and experience the many charms Chile has to offer!
- Arrival Transfer Airport / Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Night Hotel Accommodation at the chosen hotel category
- Applicable Taxes and service charges
- Guided Santiago City Excursion
- Guided Viña del Mar & Valparaiso City Tour
- Navigation of Valparaiso Bay
- Departure Transfer Hotel / Airport
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- Personalized service of our Chile-based partners, and on-site logistical support to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require
DAY 1 | Welcome to Santiago, Chile!
Upon arrival at Santiago International Airport, meet and greet at the International Passengers Area for a transfer to the hotel of your choice for a three-night stay with breakfast and taxes included.
- Standard Class: Hotel Neruda Express
- First Class: Fundador
- Deluxe Class: Cumbres Vitacura
DAY 2 | Historical Downtown Santiago Excursion | B.
We will depart from our hotel in Santiago to start our visit to the center of the city, where we will see its main attractions. During the trip, we will have a panoramic view of Bellavista Neighborhood, the central market, Mapocho station and Bellas Artes Museum.
Then we will leave the bus to have a guided visit at Santa Lucia Hill. Afterwards we will go to the main square of Santiago: Plaza de Armas, from where it is possible to see Santiago’s Cathedral, the Municipality, the Post Office and the National History Museum. Our trip will continue having a panoramic view of the former National Congress and La Moneda – the Government Palace of Chile.
Our excursion will continue with visits to the racecourse Club Hipico, the University neighborhood and Concha y Toro neighborhood. Finally, we will have a panoramic view of modern Santiago and arrive to the Faba Store, a handicraft shop specialized in Lapislazuli jewelry, a blue stone found only in Chile and Afghanistan. Return to our hotel in Santiago.
DAY 3 | Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Tour / Navigation on Valparaiso Bay | B.
We depart from our hotel in Santiago towards the Pacific Coast, passing through the wine valleys of Casablanca and Curacavi.
Our first visit will begin in Viña del Mar, also known as the “Garden City” due to its great amount of parks and well-kept gardens. We will make a stop to visit the beautiful park Quinta Vergara, the Carrasco Palace and meet face to face with a Moai brought from Easter Island. Following this, our tour will continue along the most important ocean front of the central coast, to later reach the famous clock of flowers of the city.
Later, we will arrive to Valparaiso, declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO, filled with colorful houses among the hills, parks and diverse National Monuments. One of its attractions is the Sotomayor Square, an important civic square located very close to the principal port of Chile. Lastly, at this point, we will navigate through this port bay, where the view of Valparaiso is most appreciated. During the afternoon, we will return to our hotel in Santiago.
DAY 4 | Santiago / Home / or Next Destination | B.
At the appropriate time, we will begin our transfer to the Santiago International Airport for your onward flight.
SANTIAGO AND BEYOND
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SANTIAGO UNTIL MARCH 31, 2020
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Santiago: Hotel Neruda Express, is a comfortable three-star hotel located in El Golf neighborhood, a modern business area with important business activity and a varied of commercial and gastronomic establishments. Its rooms are bright, comfortable and cozy, all equipped with private bath with bathtub, air conditioning and heating, cable, minibar and safety deposit box. Hotel Neruda Express is located in Santiago, 3.3 miles from La Piojera and 1.4 miles from Teleferico.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Santiago: Hotel Fundador: Offers a great location in Santiago de Chile in the famous Paris-Londres district, where you’ll find a variety of popular attractions. With a concept designed to fulfill the needs of business travelers and tourists, the hotel has 24 hour room service along with cozy facilities like an indoor pool and comfortable guestrooms, each with a minibar and in-room safe
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Santiago: Cumbres Vitacura Hotel: The all-new Hotel Cumbres Vitacura brings a new level of five-star luxury and sophistication to Santiago Chile’s exclusive Vitacura neighborhood.
Featuring 225 ultra-modern rooms and suites, the hotel has been crafted to reflect the energy and style of its surroundings with a curved geometrical design and a shimmering all-glass façade. Adding to the dynamic ambiance are the fashionable restaurants and trendy shops and art galleries just step away.
Cumbres Vitacura indulges executive and leisure guests with a range of five-star amenities, including an elegant lobby lounge and terrace and a contemporary-chic 17th-floor restaurant fusing world-class cuisine with panoramic city views. For sheer relaxation, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a state-of-the-art fitness facility and a poolside bar and barbecue garden for relaxing with colleagues.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusterms. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the testimonials section in our website www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC