4-Day Ideal for Travelers with Limited Time & As a Pre Or Post Cruise Excursion
From $490.00 Adults / $435.00 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN MEDELLIN
With our Medellin vacation, our guests will witness the interesting and innovative side of Medellin and also enjoy free time for their own exploration. it is ideal for travelers with a few vacation days, or as a pre or post cruise excursion.
Enjoy partaking on a private guided excursion in the beautiful city of Medellin and a private guided ride through the Antioquia Region with a typical lunch included.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at your choice of hotels
- 4 meals (3 breakfasts, and 1 lunch)
- Private arrival and departure transfers from/to the Medellin Airport to/from the hotels of your choice.
- One Private City Excursion
- One Private Countryside Excursion
- Applicable Taxes and service charges
- Entrance Fees to all included attractions and activities (unless otherwise indicated)
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- Personalized service of our Colombia-based operational offices
- All Transfers and Sightseeing in A/C vehicles
Day 1 | Welcome to Medellin!
Meet and greet service at the Medellin International Airport. Assistance with luggage handling and private transfer to the hotel of your choice for a three-night stay with breakfast and taxes included.
- Standard Class: Poblado Alejandria Hotel
- First Class: Poblado Plaza Hotel
- Deluxe Class: NH Collection Royal Medellin
Day 2 | A Private Discovery of Medellin | B.
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a private half day excursion of the city. During your panoramic tour you will learn about some of the most interesting places of Medellin. First, you will visit the Bare Feet Park “Parque de los Pies Descalzos” and the Botero ́s square where you will find some sculptures of the Colombian artist Fernando Botero famous for his overweight sculptures and paints. Then, the Metropolitan Cathedral and Nutibara ́s Hill where the “Pueblito Paisa” a replica of a typical village of Antioquia is located; It features a church, a mayor’s office, local food restaurants, and craft-shops. Enjoy a beautiful view of the city during your visit to “Publito Paisa.” Afternoon at leisure.
Day 3 | A Private Guided Ride through the Antioquia Region | B.L.
After breakfast, meet your local host for today’s activity: a private excursion along the eastern side of the region of Antioquia. During your ride, enjoy stops at the towns of Marinilla, where you will find colonial buildings and a fervent religious tradition; the new El Peñol, a municipality that replaced the old El Peñol that was flooded to build the reservoir El Peñol – Guatape in the late 1970s. Next, we will view “La Piedra de El Peñol,” a 220 meters high rock, and the Guatape town, where you will see facades from the twentieth century, besides we will see the little dock of the dam. After a typical lunch head back to Medellin.
Day 4 | Medellin / Next destination | B.
At the appropriate time, private departure transfer from your Medellin hotel Cartagena to the local airport.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$490.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
A QUICK LOOK AROUND MEDELLIN LODGING
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Medellin: Poblado Alejandria Hotel. Exclusiveaccommodations designed for executives, couples and families who are always looking for the highest quality, comfort and functionality during their trips to this great city of Colombia.
All our hotels in El Poblado (Medellin) unify the necessary characteristics to guarantee a complete and personalized experience of accommodation since they have modern facilities, state-of-the-art services and spaces with elegant and classic design. For that reason, all of them provide customized services and are located in the best areas of Medellin.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Medellin: Poblado Plaza Hotel. Enjoy leisure and business in a natural, relaxed and quiet way in one of the best areas of Medellin: it is a hotel for events in El Poblado, Medellin, whose facilities are designed for celebrations of up to 180 people in a unique environment surrounded by gardens, restaurants and boutiques.
Modern and classic in style, the rooms offered by the Poblado Plaza Hotel perfectly combine exclusive details of comfort with functional furniture and services, which makes them ideal for business trips and executive meetings in the Golden Mile of Medellin. In addition, you can savor the best of international cuisine with local touches at the legendary La Terraza Restaurant next to the hotel.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Medellin: NH Collection Royal Medellin. Choose from one of our 134 spacious rooms or suites which come equipped with large desks, as well as black-out blinds and soundproofing for a great night’s sleep. 134 spacious, comfortable rooms,
free WI-FI, and large desks, black-out blinds and soundproofing.
Make your way to the restaurant for breakfast and dinner, and enjoy an after-dinner drink at the hotel bar. The hotel also has a pool and hot tub, as well as a spa where you can unwind after a long day at work or out sightseeing. Make the most out of your stay in Medellín with the help of our Guest Relations team’s expertise.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserve the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL-SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you. We encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly, and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and a great relationship with key suppliers.
- The positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC