8-Day Our Machu Picchu Vacation Package Hot Deal is the most affordable of our Peru specials – From $971.00 Adults / $656.00 Children
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA
DAY-BY-DAY ITINERARY, FEATURES, AND PRICES
Day 1 | Welcome to Lima, Peru!
Upon arrival in Lima: meet and greet service at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Miraflores for a three-night stay. Accommodations available at the one of the following (or best available) Tourist Class Hotels: Girasoles, Britania, or Tambo II.
Day 2 | Lima Half-Day Sightseeing Tour | B.
You have a choice of a morning or afternoon guided excursion of modern and colonial Lima. Your tour will start at Larcomar, the city’s most exclusive shopping center located in front of the Pacific Ocean, and will transfer you to the Pucllana Temple, a pre-Inca pyramid found in the Miraflores district, to mark a contrast. You will the visit the El Olivar Park, an ancient olive plantation, which is now part of the city, located in the San Isidro district, and from there you will be transferred to Lima’s historical downtown, a World Heritage listed by UNESCO. You will stop at the Main Square, located in front of the Presidential Palace, the Lima Municipality and the Archbishop’s Palace, beautiful colonial buildings that are an important part of its identity. A few blocks away, you will visit Santo Domingo Convent, one of the most impressive religious architectural complexes of the 17th century. It contains the relics of the three Peruvian saints, Santa Rosa de Lima, San Martin de Porres and San Juan Macías, and a library with a collection of 25 thousand old books. The visit will end up at your hotel, at Larcomar or at the Indian market. Visits to locations may vary.
Day 3 | Lima at Leisure | B.
Enjoy a full day at leisure to continue exploring the city Lima at your own pace. Your hotel is located in the trendy Miraflores where you can find a great variety of interesting attractions, restaurants, shopping, and much more.
Day 4 | Lima / Cusco | B.
At the appropriate time, transfer to the airport in Lima for your flight to Cusco (airfare is not included). Upon arrival in Cusco: meet and greet service at the airport and transfer to your hotel for a four-night stay. Accommodations available at the following (or best available) Tourist Class Hotel: Augusto’s Cusco, Andean Inca, or Emperador Plaza. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to get adjusted to the altitude.
Day 5 | Colonial and Ancient Cusco & Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park | B.
Today, our exploration will take us to the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park where we will start our excursion visiting the fortress with the same name; a beautiful place that radiates peace and quiet, where we will be able to admire the huge rocks measuring up to 4 meters high that were used in its construction.
We will then head for Q’enqo, the ancient temple of the Puma, where we will be able to appreciate the sacrifices altar in the inner part of an enormous carved rock. From there, we will continue to Tambomachay; the sacred fountains of life and health. On the way back to Cusco, we will have a panoramic view from Puca Pucara; a watchtower that controlled the entrance to the city.
In Cusco, we will visit Korikancha, the Temple of the Sun, on top of which the Saint Dominique Convent was built. The history tells that this temple was entirely lined in gold sheets when the Spanish conquistadors arrived. At the end of our tour, we will go to the Main Square and will visit the Cathedral where invaluable colonial paintings and other works of art, such as the Cross that arrived with the first conquistadors, can be admired.
Important Note: People are not allowed to enter religious sites wearing shorts. Taking photos is not allowed inside the Cathedral.
Day 6 | Cusco / Day Trip to Machu Picchu / Cusco | B.L.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes. During the journey, we will appreciate several landmarks in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, including the hanging bridge that signals the start of the Inca Trail. The railway follows the course of the Urubamba River, also known as Vilcanota River, climbing down and entering a canyon until we reach Aguas Calientes; the town that is located at the foot of the Machu Picchu Mountain.
After getting off the train, we will board the mini-bus that will take us up the winding road to Machu Picchu; the Sacred Citadel of the Incas that is considered one of the New Wonders of the World. The Lost City of the Incas will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy will be all around us. After a well-paced guided visit, we will have lunch at El Mapi Hotel Restaurant and then we will be ready to return to Cusco by train / van. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Day 7 | Cusco at Leisure for Independent Activities | B.
Rest with a full day at leisure to enjoy Cusco at your own pace. Your hotel is located near the Plaza de Armas, so we suggest you to strolling around this beautiful Andean city.
Day 8 | Cusco / Lima / Home or next destination | B.
At the appropriate time, departure transfer to the airport in Cusco for your flight back to Lima (airfare is not included) to connect with your outbound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$971.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US
- 7 nights hotel accommodations (3 nights in Lima / 4 nights in Cusco)
- 8 meals (7 breakfasts, 1 lunch)
- Arrival and departure transfers in Lima
- Guided visit of Modern and Colonial Lima
- Arrival and departure transfers in Cusco
- Guided visit of Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park
- Guided visit of Ancient & Colonial Cusco
- Round-trip train tickets to Machu Picchu
- Round trip shuttle bus ticket train station / Machu Picchu
- Guided visit of the Machu Picchu Citadel
- All Entrance Fees for included visits
- Days at leisure in Lima and Cusco for independent activities
- All transfers, sightseeing and attractions in modern A/C vehicles
- English-speaking local guides
- Personalized service of our Peru-based operational office
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you. We encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC